MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
JusAnotherTran

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2005 CBR600RR
2008 Ninja 650r (sold)
2001 F4i (sold)

Hi again!!

So I guess you can call me some what of a lurker, as I dont post as much. Owned two bikes before got tired of the parallel twin and wanted more, got the f4i but the bike wasn't close to my "dream" bike. Finally tomorrow I'm picking up a cbr600rr for such a steal it would be a crime if I told you!

Pics will be coming soon! Just wanted to say hi again and that I'm back on two wheels after 4 months of caging it. My the boringest' 4 months of my life!
JusAnotherTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
jrfitzny
Derriere Extraordinaire

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
1948 Harley Flathead w/ sidecar
2008 Buell 1125R
2004 CRF Fiddy

Send a message via Skype™ to jrfitzny
welcome to the board, and congrats on the new bike
Just another tran? Like tranny? What's the dealio?
jrfitzny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
JusAnotherTran

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2005 CBR600RR
2008 Ninja 650r (sold)
2001 F4i (sold)

@jrfitzny haha, if you are vietnamese you would understand, but let me clue you in. How many asians with the last name "Tran" do you see in your year book? Hence, JusAnotherTran(ny)

on another note, picked her up today. My she pulls, even though she needs new sprockets and oil change, shifts and rides so smooth.. especially on these ohlins xD.
JusAnotherTran is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement