MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
bb4lif

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha yzf-Rsexy-SOLD-
2007 GSXR-750

you wouldnt want to own this bike, WOW!

comments, thoughts on this vid:
bb4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wouldnt want this guy to tow my bike... Tyco_18 Off Topic 17 05-27-2011 05:16 PM
Wow... wish I'd have kept my first bike... cedestech General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 02-07-2010 04:50 PM
Wouldnt this be cool? Solracer Off Topic 12 02-04-2009 08:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Specialized Allez Elite

Member Garage

LOL wow soccer mom van

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Trackdays: 3

wow, is kinda scary how fast they can take it
Old 09-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #4
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

I find it amazing the van could set there for 3 minues, blocking a lane of traffic...
Old 09-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
MrT713
Grand Kushi

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2003 gsxr 600
2007 gsxr 600 Track

seen another vid like this one a few months ago. These guys suck (in comparison of thief skills and life). The other vid has two bikes jacked the same way. Thats why I only park it where i can see it, THE WHOLE TIME. its ridiculous that people cant respect your .
MrT713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
Street Ninja
Banned

Bike(s):
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User is banned

Street Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
bb4lif

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha yzf-Rsexy-SOLD-
2007 GSXR-750

hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you are walking to your bike and see two+ guys picking up(stealing) your bike?
it's only fair if i answer first.
1st thought, shoot'em to death, i'd totally do it, but i was told i can't it's legaly not justifiable to shoot some1 stealing your car, motorcycle or anything for that matter.
so, we are left with "dial 911".
bb4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4lif View Post
hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you are walking to your bike and see two+ guys picking up(stealing) your bike?
it's only fair if i answer first.
1st thought, shoot'em to death, i'd totally do it, but i was told i can't it's legaly not justifiable to shoot some1 stealing your car, motorcycle or anything for that matter.
so, we are left with "dial 911".
that!!!!....i would shot the on the leg or the arm, somewhere that doesnt kill them..

then... beat the out of them on the floor then call the cops, then all you say is.." they attack me and i was just defending my self

about the video........WTF???
that really sucks be the one that walks out and see your bike gone..
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #9
switch
two fifty

you can't shoot someone that you caught red handed trying to steal your stuff? like not even in texas?
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #10
Bruiser

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 yamaha R6 Raven

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch View Post
you can't shoot someone that you caught red handed trying to steal your stuff? like not even in texas?
may possibly bring the castle bill in to that?

Sec. 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if the actor [he] would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and

(2) [if a reasonable person in the actor's situation would not have retreated; and

[(3)] when and to the degree the actor [he] reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to protect the actor [himself] against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or

(B) to prevent the other’s imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

(b) The actor’s belief under Subsection (a)(2) that the deadly force was immediately necessary as described by that subdivision is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the deadly force was used:

(A) unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor’s occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

got info from here http://www.rc123.com/texas_castle_doctrine.html

would that be considering "force entered since its a bike with no doors?
maybe? idk im talking out of my what do i know =)

BRUiSER 2 1
Bruiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #11
MrT713
Grand Kushi

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2003 gsxr 600
2007 gsxr 600 Track

Shoot first, ask questions later. Thats my philosophy
MrT713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #12
Bruiser

Bike(s):
2009 yamaha R6 Raven

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT713 View Post
and if you shoot make sure they die with less than 3 shots cause dead bodies dont talk in court

BRUiSER 2 1
Bruiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #13
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

wowzers... fast forward to 3 :15 mark for anything to actually happen. but i'm more impressed that Minivan can hold that bike! nice ridddddddeeee
Old 09-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #14
wackjum
Attorney at law

Bike(s):
No bikes right now. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
may possibly bring the castle bill in to that?

Sec. 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if the actor [he] would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and

(2) [if a reasonable person in the actor's situation would not have retreated; and

[(3)] when and to the degree the actor [he] reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to protect the actor [himself] against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or

(B) to prevent the other’s imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

(b) The actor’s belief under Subsection (a)(2) that the deadly force was immediately necessary as described by that subdivision is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the deadly force was used:

(A) unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor’s occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

got info from here http://www.rc123.com/texas_castle_doctrine.html

would that be considering "force entered since its a bike with no doors?
maybe? idk im talking out of my what do i know =)
You cited the wrong law.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #15
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

i thought there was a statute that said if you believe your property will be un-recoverable, that you can use any force necessary to retain or regain possession of said property.

I'm not too clear. Again, I'm a transplanted yankee.

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #16
Badzx14r
Banned

Bike(s):
2many2list

User is banned

Last edited by Badzx14r; 09-25-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Badzx14r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #17
silversurfer

Bike(s):
06 CBR600RR

dead men tell no tales
silversurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #18
Houstonbussa

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

I think you can pull your gun and perform a citizan's arrest if the value of what's being stole is over $1500. That said and done, if they drop and run, let them. If they take one step towards you, pull the trigger. If you do, make sure they are dead. And to help yourself out, even when the gun is empty, keep pulling the trigger in shock 'til the police arrived and tell you to drop it.. That way they can testify to you being sooooo scared that you didn't realize that the bad guys were dead, you were out of bullets, and you were still pulling the trigger on and empty gun. Now if they try to run.. Be like what's his name.. Joe Horn. Prove you didn't know if they were going to reach in the van to pull a weapon or use the van as a weapon so you were scared for your life. NOW if this was at work and you job has a no guns at work policy, realize, you just screwed yourself out of a job.. BUT you still have your bike to go search for a new one.. That's if the cops don't take it for a few months as evidence for the court case where you plead your innocence.....
Old 09-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #19
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT713 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
and if you shoot make sure they die with less than 3 shots cause dead bodies dont talk in court
..................Good to know!
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #20
gixxerman
Track Junkie Racing

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2002 GSXR1000
95 CBR900RR
89 ZX7R
YAMAHA RADIAN 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonbussa View Post
I think you can pull your gun and perform a citizan's arrest if the value of what's being stole is over $1500. That said and done, if they drop and run, let them. If they take one step towards you, pull the trigger. If you do, make sure they are dead. And to help yourself out, even when the gun is empty, keep pulling the trigger in shock 'til the police arrived and tell you to drop it.. That way they can testify to you being sooooo scared that you didn't realize that the bad guys were dead, you were out of bullets, and you were still pulling the trigger on and empty gun. Now if they try to run.. Be like what's his name.. Joe Horn. Prove you didn't know if they were going to reach in the van to pull a weapon or use the van as a weapon so you were scared for your life. NOW if this was at work and you job has a no guns at work policy, realize, you just screwed yourself out of a job.. BUT you still have your bike to go search for a new one.. That's if the cops don't take it for a few months as evidence for the court case where you plead your innocence.....

Nice only problem is it will take a cop over an hour to get there. That's a long time to keep pretending to pull the trigger and still hold that scared game face. lol But yeah dead men tell no lies.

Need Body Work, Shorai batteries, Protection for your bike and body, Tire Warmers, Rearsets etc..? Come see us! We sale the top brands at the lowest prices around from Attack, Armour Bodies, Optimal Racing, Woodcraft, Forcefield, Chicken Hawk, Suzuka, Teknic, Sato Racing, Driven Racing, Arai, XT Racing and more!
www.Track-Junkie.com **Also swing by our trailer at all Fastline Motorcycle Events**
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote