MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #41
Triumphant

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 Triumph Trophy 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
rant: O i wish i had a spark plug this morning! a##hole in a ford thought it wuz funny as to cut me off this morning! how i wouldve love to shatter his window! So wondering how do yall handle other people that deliberately pull out in front of you , cut you off or try to push you out a lane!

Marbles or turn them into the law. I got clipped once and knocked over. The person drove off and left. I got the plate number and a couple of witnesses. I gave the information to them and they did nothing. Now I carry marbles. gets reckless or does not see me, bounce a few marbles on the road in front of them at speed. Works better with ball bearings.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 Ford Fusion or Ford Escape Jefe Car Forum 15 03-08-2013 08:33 AM
The Hole Grinchy Off Topic 14 06-01-2010 06:05 PM
face in hole lanzer913 Off Topic 30 04-30-2009 11:44 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2010, 08:16 AM   #42
Hakuna Matata
Honda

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 Cbr600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksaveme View Post
How do you know he thought it was funny, and doing it on purpose? Sorry, you just left that kind of open.
as i dodge and came around looked over made eye contact and he had a huge grin on his face! thats wat me off. i mean i understand most cagers are completly blind to us so there for we look out for them. but when this dude did it on purpose yea me off!
Hakuna Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:08 AM   #43
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
as i dodge and came around looked over made eye contact and he had a huge grin on his face! thats wat me off. i mean i understand most cagers are completly blind to us so there for we look out for them. but when this dude did it on purpose yea me off!
Wasn't necessarily on purpose - he was smiling because he was showing you that he had no hard feelings.

Seriously - I don't have all the crazy road trouble you guys are having. I usually ride on the freeways in moderate traffic at just faster than traffic speed and I almost never get cut off. If you're going 20+ mph faster than the speed of traffic, and somebody going the speed limit changes lanes in front of you, it's not cutting you off. Perhaps you should slow down when other vehicles are around, take the HOV speedway, take it the track, or drive a cage. Just saying.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #44
Hakuna Matata
Honda

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 Cbr600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Wasn't necessarily on purpose - he was smiling because he was showing you that he had no hard feelings.

Seriously - I don't have all the crazy road trouble you guys are having. I usually ride on the freeways in moderate traffic at just faster than traffic speed and I almost never get cut off. If you're going 20+ mph faster than the speed of traffic, and somebody going the speed limit changes lanes in front of you, it's not cutting you off. Perhaps you should slow down when other vehicles are around, take the HOV speedway, take it the track, or drive a cage. Just saying.
yea i doubt it, but its one of those things you had to see to understand. it felt messed up i wuz thinkin to myself if i wuz anymore of a noob i wouldve eaten sH#t " it wuz in a small left hand curve as well"
you do got a point, it is good to ride ahead of the traffic i do the same, this is actually the first time in like 5 months that i have been cut off. i started the thread to see wat other riders did in the same situation. wondering if i wuz the only one that wanted to teach the people a lesson lol
Hakuna Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #45
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

I only get cut off every so often, but I have noticed people give me adequate room when riding.

Advertisement