Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #21
Innocent Bystander
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2000 Ducati 996
1991 Suzuki RGV250m two-smoke bicycle on crack
1999 R6 sold to a dip$h!t
1995 Ducati 900SP gone, more or less
1999 Ducati 996 died a glorious death in North GA, Feb 2006

Member Garage

THE BEST gloves I've ever had are Held. Period and end of story. Had them 5 years and crashed in them as well - no holes no stitching issues, still in good overall shape. I've had AGV, A*, and about 4 pair of Tecnik(which fir and felt great but always got holes in the palms after about 7 or 8k miles). They all fell apart far before the time and miles I have on the Held carbon fibers. Well worth the extra money. They pay for themselves in the long run.
CCH is offline   Reply With Quote