MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #21
flamablanca
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
01 Gixxa 1K

User is banned

flamablanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why do cagers think they can do this? Squidward General Discussion (Moto Related) 67 04-24-2013 09:07 PM
Fawking Names Bounce305 General Discussion (Moto Related) 51 07-06-2012 07:53 PM
Fawking cager Pu$$y anatram General Discussion (Moto Related) 59 06-30-2012 11:03 AM
Thank you cagers!!! CraigRR General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 03-14-2012 10:14 AM
Need another laugh......this is fawking hilarious! RoadracerNC Off Topic 11 11-19-2008 02:52 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #22
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #23
XBIKE

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2008 GSX-R 750
2011 DR 650
2008 Buell XB9XS (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to XBIKE
RIP to the passenger and a speedy recovery both mentally and physically to the rider.
XBIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #24
SeaBasss

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
01 CBR929RR
97 Suzuki RM250

RIP.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:36 PM   #25
gradplanner

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
01 Gixxer 1000
02 Kawasaki Meanstreak-sold
94 Kawasaki ZX7R-sold
2009 ZX10-Coming in December

RIP. Prayers sent. Speedy recovery to the guy injured.
gradplanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #26
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Trackdays: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille225 View Post
Family and/or friends of dead lady should consider retaliation of some sort should the law not punish the driver for pulling in front of the motorcycle...endless calls to his house, his place of employment, anonymous letters, other various means of irritation BEFORE taking on any physical activity. Were it my sister or daughter, there is no place to hide from my wrath and anger. Female or not, I can be a real when I want to....ask my two previous cheating boyfriends...ask about the windows broken on their cars, or the flats, or the paint stripper on the top...
Yea, you sure are a catch.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:33 AM   #27
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perf_White_GT View Post
Yea, you sure are a catch.
Wow.

This song was playing in my head as I read her post.

Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #28
sarabeth0321

hello

My name is Sara Felder-Klein. My brother and sister in law were the people in the accident you are posting on. My friend fowarded me this to show me how much people care. I want to say thank you for all the support for my brother and sister in law. We miss her terribly. My brother is recovering form his injuries physically, but mentally, well you never recover from seeing the love of your life die. THey had only been married 3 months when this happened. We are having a benefit in BRenna's honor on Dec 4th 2010 at Catty Corner Icehouse 895 Wakefield HOuston tx 77018. We will have music and food and we will be raffling off items. Brenna still does not have a headstone for her grave and that is what we are primarily raising money for. My brother loved to ride. Brenna was new to it, but she loved to ride with my brother. He said right before the crash she was singing and patting her hands in rythym to the song she was singing. At least he has that memory of her having fun right before the LOrd took her home. THanks again for the support. All are welcome at the benefit and if you would like to help with items to raffle please feel free to email me sarabeth0321@yahoo.com and by the way to the guy that says they might have been going 100+, dont talk when you dont kow . My brother was the safest rider i know. the only person that i would ever get on a bike with. he said he was going about 40 mph the speed limit there is 50. so shut up.

Last edited by sarabeth0321; 10-28-2010 at 04:02 PM.
sarabeth0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #29
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

So sad, my condelences and prayers go out to you. Not sure how I would cope with losing my wife and best freind, but I wish all the best to him and your family during the most trying times of your lives.

RIP and Godspeed
Old 10-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #30
Street Ninja
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/

User is banned

Street Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #31
trackstar158

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
GS500f
GSX-R 600 Corona

Member Garage

RIP to the rider
trackstar158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #32
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 10+

Gods Speed to the fallen and condolences to her husband and loved ones...
cedestech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #33
Ogre
Ancient one

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabeth0321 View Post
My name is Sara Felder-Klein. My brother and sister in law were the people in the accident you are posting on. My friend fowarded me this to show me how much people care. I want to say thank you for all the support for my brother and sister in law. We miss her terribly. My brother is recovering form his injuries physically, but mentally, well you never recover from seeing the love of your life die. THey had only been married 3 months when this happened. We are having a benefit in BRenna's honor on Dec 4th 2010 at Catty Corner Icehouse 895 Wakefield HOuston tx 77018. We will have music and food and we will be raffling off items. Brenna still does not have a headstone for her grave and that is what we are primarily raising money for. My brother loved to ride. Brenna was new to it, but she loved to ride with my brother. He said right before the crash she was singing and patting her hands in rythym to the song she was singing. At least he has that memory of her having fun right before the LOrd took her home. THanks again for the support. All are welcome at the benefit and if you would like to help with items to raffle please feel free to email me sarabeth0321@yahoo.com and by the way to the guy that says they might have been going 100+, dont talk when you dont kow . My brother was the safest rider i know. the only person that i would ever get on a bike with. he said he was going about 40 mph the speed limit there is 50. so shut up.
Condolences to you and you family. I can't imagine the grief that your brother must be experiencing. Hopefully the pain will dull with time and the good memories carry your family through.

"The only thing in life that can't be taken away from you is your integrity. You have to give it away"
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:37 AM   #34
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille225 View Post
Family and/or friends of dead lady should consider retaliation of some sort should the law not punish the driver for pulling in front of the motorcycle...endless calls to his house, his place of employment, anonymous letters, other various means of irritation BEFORE taking on any physical activity. Were it my sister or daughter, there is no place to hide from my wrath and anger. Female or not, I can be a real when I want to....ask my two previous cheating boyfriends...ask about the windows broken on their cars, or the flats, or the paint stripper on the top...
Not to put to fine a point on it Lucille, but you just admitted to felony destruction of property. You know that right?

If the guy is dipping his pen in someone else's ink, then either you made a bad choice of boyfriends or you're not giving him what he wants. Either way - it does not in ANY way justify destroying his property.

Get your feelings hurt all you want - do NOT with a man's car. Count yourself lucky those men had enough control of their emotions not to deal with you as they should have.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #35
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
My most sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your brother. Dont mind mudbug - he's an .
Old 10-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #36
Stromtrooper
Trust me I know what I'm

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'08 Wee-Strom DL650
Trek OCLV 5200

Member Garage

Quote:
My condolences, thank you for letting us know. I will be there.
Stromtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #37
Houstonbussa

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Not to put to fine a point on it Lucille, but you just admitted to felony destruction of property. You know that right?

If the guy is dipping his pen in someone else's ink, then either you made a bad choice of boyfriends or you're not giving him what he wants. Either way - it does not in ANY way justify destroying his property.

Get your feelings hurt all you want - do NOT with a man's car. Count yourself lucky those men had enough control of their emotions not to deal with you as they should have.
So agreed.. Because I'd probably accidentally shot her.. lmao.. Hate a psycho. And listening to her rant there, I can see why they probably went else where for their enjoyment. That was longer they could be away from her mouth... LOL..

Seriously woman.. realize it takes two to make it work or not.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #38
AFS_Racing
Boost King

Trackdays: 3

RIP to the fallen. 's peace and strength to the loved one's left behind.

Sara, thank you for posting.
AFS_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #39
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

Keep bumping this thread so we can remember to make a thread for the benefit