Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 12:17 AM   #21
fastest Flip on MH
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

'97 kawasaki ninja 250

Send a message via AIM to bigpat728
Fat, Fast and Furious member
bigpat728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bikini Car Wash @ Hooters "NASA Rd & 146" flipstyledsm22 Events, Meets and Rides 8 06-27-2015 01:38 PM
HOOTERS CAR WASH BENIFIT 1960-45N. 9-18-10 rocky07 Events, Meets and Rides 19 09-20-2010 08:43 AM
LOUD PIPES - BAD COP | Meeting Aug 19. Join Us johno Events, Meets and Rides 43 08-26-2010 02:42 PM
bikini bike wash aug 22 COME GET YOUR HOG WASHED OR YOUR RICER RUBBED dmaldojr@yahoo Events, Meets and Rides 0 08-17-2009 09:44 PM
Aug 2, Thursday Crash after Hooters arturo3rd General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 08-06-2007 04:20 PM
Old 09-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #22
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

92 cbr f2 fighter (sold)

Originally Posted by Cap'n Stab'n View Post
dibs on the chick with the star tattoos
cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #23
Cap'n Stab'n
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Honda VTX 1300C
1984 Yamaha 750 Seca (sold)

found this. thought it'd be worth posting in this thread...

A South Carolina police officer feared his cop car was looking dirty, so he took it to a stripper-sponsored " n Tats" car wash to get his cruiser shined. There are pictures. They ended up on Facebook. He got fired.

It's a tale as old as time whenever Facebook was invented. Officials from the Moncks Corner, South Carolina police department won't release the name of their boundary-deficient police officer, but offer that he is an officer no longer.

"I think he took his personal car there first and then he went in his police car," Caldwell said. "I don't think he was trying to be malicious. I think he used completely poor judgment."

The guy who organized the car wash protests that nothing illegal happened. Ain't nothing wrong with ladies cleaning cop cars with the buffer brushes gave 'em.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that sometime, somewhere, somebody said to themselves, "You know, I want to set that guy on fire, but I am just not close enough to get the job done."
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
Cap'n, i'd like to give you the honorary position of V.P. of this epic Redhead thread.
Originally Posted by triumphant675r View Post
I feel like someone just hate- my brain.
Cap'n Stab'n is offline   Reply With Quote