MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #61
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
A few weeks ago my wife and I went out to visit my folks. A buddy stopped by and we had to go pick up some ammo a guy was selling so we hopped in my mom's S2000. Driving through Tomball a guy in leather chaps and a long ponytail under his modular helmet w/ a [not so good-looking] female on the back of a scooter pulled up next to us at a red light. He motioned to turn my music down and then proceeded to tell me "you should trade that in for a bike then you can pick up hot chicks like this" as he grabbed the chin piece of his woman's helmet and turned her towards us like a trophy. I was dumbfounded but somehow managed to control my laughter to ask him "a bike or a scooter?" to which he replied "either one works." Just before the light turned green a group of harleys passes and he made a gun with his hand and shot each one of them, then blew off the "smoking barrel" before taking off.

Airbourne was with me and can corroborate the story, it was mind blowing.

This might be the winner! (so far)

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ask a guy who spent almost 2 years living off a motorcycle, anything you would like Truckin_Thumper General Discussion (Moto Related) 79 06-01-2013 06:19 PM
So i had an annoying tick..... Japawhat02 Car Forum 9 12-02-2012 02:25 PM
say a guy hits me, totals my bike, his insurance pays for it (salvage motorcycle) SideVinder650 General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 07-04-2011 03:27 PM
motorcycle track guy advice Tojo92 General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 08-25-2010 07:04 PM
guy lays down on motorcycle to text OMEGA General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 07-12-2008 09:05 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #62
jrob
cheers

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
KTM 450 XC-F
DRZ 400 Kick/Motard Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
Some guy was telling me how he was a bad racer. The way he was talking i knew he never knew how to ride a bike.

So I asked him how he shifted into first gear.

"Pull in the clutch and press up on the shifter man!
maybe he rode gp shift.

Im just sayin.

man. there are some funny stories in here.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #63
level5
moving chicane

Why are y'all hatin???? I was just being polite and making convosation. My Honda Ninja turbo boosa with extended wheel can smoke any of y'all bike anytime.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #64
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
A few weeks ago my wife and I went out to visit my folks. A buddy stopped by and we had to go pick up some ammo a guy was selling so we hopped in my mom's S2000. Driving through Tomball a guy in leather chaps and a long ponytail under his modular helmet w/ a [not so good-looking] female on the back of a scooter pulled up next to us at a red light. He motioned to turn my music down and then proceeded to tell me "you should trade that in for a bike then you can pick up hot chicks like this" as he grabbed the chin piece of his woman's helmet and turned her towards us like a trophy. I was dumbfounded but somehow managed to control my laughter to ask him "a bike or a scooter?" to which he replied "either one works." Just before the light turned green a group of harleys passes and he made a gun with his hand and shot each one of them, then blew off the "smoking barrel" before taking off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post
Why are y'all hatin???? I was just being polite and making convosation. My Honda Ninja turbo boosa with extended wheel can smoke any of y'all bike anytime.
Especially in the turns, mine would smoke you in a 1/4 mile though.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #65
tex_garza
can a busa be a trackbike

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2009 hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhangyx View Post
"i ride a gsx-r R6"

go shoot yourself
oh i remember that one and the big chicken strip dinner
Old 09-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #66
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

There was a kid a few years ago who was talking to me while i filled up at the gas station on the way to the MX track. He had his alpinestars hat on (cuz you know that makes it official). He was talking about how he used to race pro but had to quit because it was against docter's orders. I ask his name since at the time, i knew all the local pros. Never heard of him. I asked him who were his sponsors. He said he was sponsored by polaris, artic cat and honda. He was telling me that they let him keep his full factory bike but had to sell it for doctor's bills....lol

At the time i had a honda crf250. He looks at my bike and says, "that's a badass looking kawasaki you got man.."

I just started laughing, got in my truck and left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #67
BoostJunky

BoostJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #68
Houstonbussa

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

Quote:

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #69
airbourn

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 softail heritage classic
2007 R6s
2000 ex500 (sold)

Quote:

that guy was tool
airbourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #70
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphant675r View Post
i had that guy in my neighborhood tell me he rode a hyabusa ninja once and was trying to buy one. i told him "good luck man, those are tough to find"
outstanding!!!

this thread is a laugh a minute
Old 09-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #71
Triumphant

Bike(s):
2002 Triumph Trophy 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
Half of the people on MH are "that guy".
LOL what an . A funny but what an .
Old 09-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #72
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

A few years back there was a guy that would to go pp1 and brag about how he was a pro ama racer it was hard to believe seeing as how he didn't navigate the parking lot very well. My friends asked him to see his ama race credentials and he responded something to like "they dont have any" I then showed him mine from doing the ama supermoto stunt shows. After that as far as I know he didn't tell anyone else he was a pro racer.

Do any of the OG members remember the guys name that rode the katana that was painted like a john deere tractor that claimed to be a cop. He always claimed his bike had a busa motor and his bike had all these fake nos buttons that we weren't connected to anything. I forgot his name :/
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 PM   #73
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Quote:

SCOOTER POWER!

fkn a right.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #74
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #75
BcFrancis

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6(sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
Some guy was telling me how he was a bad racer. The way he was talking i knew he never knew how to ride a bike.

So I asked him how he shifted into first gear.

"Pull in the clutch and press up on the shifter man!
GP shift maybe?
Old 10-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #76
Jerzey
The Trickster

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600
300zx twinturbo
BMW 545i M sport

just met a dude that used to ride an yamaha r7-1000 . he sold it and got a dropped civic...

all i said yea man that is fast and rare!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #77
Tojo92
AKA Mongo

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II

Desmorider already mentioned it, but when I was living in the Rio Grande Valley, I had a guy come up and ask about my 1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP. He asked if I had "run against the busa" yet. I asked why? He said cuz I ought to be able to smoke it. I pointed out that my top speed was around 135, he said "Nah, I know about these bikes; they got no redline, esse."

I just gave up. He was repeatedly and loudly positive, "They got no redline, esse".

The TMGP F7 team I was on a few years later was named "No Redline Essay" in honor of that event.
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Tojo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #78
Osiris102406
Osiris

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
05 CBR 600RR
99 GSXR 600
01 GSXR 750
01 CBR F4I
06 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun315 View Post
So I had a kawazuki 855 a couple of years ago, thing was fast and a hoot to ride! topped out near 230MPH! Once I went into a tail slide after getting cut off by some dude trying to land a cesna on I10 and had to do a stoppie at 180 so the rear end would come in line! theres a grind mark from my rear peg that goes from Fry to Masson rd., thats where I hade enough traction in the front to finally apply enough front brakes to get it off the ground. True!
Yeah, it was stolen from me by a band of roving street ninjas about a week ago, its sucks I know, I had just punched it out to an 1159 and wanted to see what it could do once the motor was broken in!
that really happend to me!!!

foreal
Osiris102406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #79
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:

Dude, dude, dude....
Shoulda told him, " no. You need to get yourself an S2000. Look at what I scored!" And proceeded to grab Airbourne's chin.
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:31 PM   #80
bb4lif

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha yzf-Rsexy-SOLD-
2007 GSXR-750

wow! i swear this is the most amusing thread on MH.
people with imaginary bikes, R6 that pops a wheelie @ 160 then speeds up to 190(i need to have a talk with my R6 and see what's that all about).
bb4lif is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement