MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #101
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
no scooter, a warning does not go on your record.
okies, then why do they take the time to write it all down? is it to justify the officers time for that day? I mean, I am pretty intelligent and can understand verbally his message of how I was a for non compliance. I didnt really need any paperwork to back it up.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday po-po 5.0! AaronP220 Off Topic 7 03-16-2010 05:50 PM
papa johns for po-po's (no not our po-po) RACER X Off Topic 9 12-08-2009 06:55 PM
Bad Po Po got caught navigator Off Topic 5 07-18-2009 10:25 PM
Trafic Po-Po Saturday Morning Echo4Hotel General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 12-13-2008 11:35 AM
5 oclock in da morning..po po what???? ratmzapa Off Topic 30 04-02-2006 05:38 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2010, 11:14 AM   #102
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

That's exactly what he's doing, just documenting a violator contact.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
PM's open temporarily.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #103
ArtistMarty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2009 zx10rse

This is a Warning only for an infraction of the traffic laws committed to a minor degree or with extenuating circumstances present. No penalty will be assessed and no further action on your part is necessary other than to comply with the traffic laws in the future. This does not become a part of your driving record

Ft BC Options
(x)-Traffic Warning
( )-Criminal Warning
( )-Field Contact
( )-Parking Warning

from my warning........... yesterday
ArtistMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #104
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

^^ hahahaha, thats def. first hand knowledge right thar' folks!

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #105
GSXR_911
I'm awesome, mom said so

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2008 GSX-R750 Black/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
okies, then why do they take the time to write it all down? is it to justify the officers time for that day? I mean, I am pretty intelligent and can understand verbally his message of how I was a for non compliance. I didnt really need any paperwork to back it up.
Yea that's just to show to the admin and supervisors that yes I'm out there working and not dozing off in my patrol car, yet I'm not a total and letting you the driver know you did a no-no. Its a win win for everybody
Old 09-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #106
nihaikitty
Squidette

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Ok, that makes sense, argue with a person who has the power to inconvenience you at hardly any cost to himself. That's like being rude to your waitress and expecting her to NOT mess with your dining experience.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #107
gueroaero
@ shcool

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Vulcan 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by castrolr1 View Post
Since everyone be stompin on Da Man.... Is it just me or have the rest of you noticed (since the new law passed about changing lanes or slowing to 20 mph when an LEO is pulled over with his lights on) many Cop cars and trucks just parked on the side of the interstate with their lights on.. just sayin

I have indeed noticed that.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #108
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet View Post
DOJ requires that traffic stops be recorded, mainly for race stats. Some agencies have an internal system that officers can pull up to track warnings. Troopers can pull up warnings from other Troopers.
So how come one doesn't always get a written warning? I've been pulled over many times and just got a verbal warning.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #109
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MykolJ View Post
Answer my PM puto.
OWNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #110
Tony1K
CMRA #721

Feedback Rating: (20)

Bike(s):
2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike
2011 YZ450F Dirt
2015 Honda Grom

I got a ticket for obstructed plates as well. Me and a group of friends were riding, a few of them ahead of me got pulled over. Sheriff was already out of the car and on the side of the road talking to them, I decided to be curtious and pull over even though he wasn't waving me in hoping he would be leniant on my friends, but not the case.

I took off my helmet and walked over to the group to se what all he had to say, and he immediately asked for my license and insurance. After the insurance and license checked out, he proceeded to look all the bikes over to find reasons to write tickets, and he complained that my license plate is not in the proper position and wrote me a ticket.

I've never had good experiances with cops no matter how polite I am. All the laws now are just aimmed at making money for the city... Even if your doing nothing wrong they search for something to pin on you knowing that most ppl just pay the fine instead of dealing with the hassle of takking it to court.

Just like the squids that make the bike riders look bad, there's head cops that do the same for the Cop image. I have yet to meet a good cop so in my eyes they are useless.
Tony1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #111
jgixer

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

99 zx9

i have to agree with this fellow, were reaping what others are sowing. u know all the running, all the trespassing, all the stunting on freeway, all the theiving going on. hate to tell ya this but if ur is right, u aint got a problem. its a law and u will pay that fine. plain and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
aaaaand how did that work out for you?

seriously though, I agree, it makes no sense to do what he did, other than, sportbikes have created their own bad image and the riders seem to usually make for an easy ticket writing session for no current registration, no "m" endorsement, tucked plate or something to do when he runs.
jgixer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement