MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

Team Mancuso Vs Kawi of Pasadena

team Mancuso, is a much LARGER company. and can do a much better price (say about 250-500 price difference then any other dealer im only pretaining to ZX-10s 2009 model)

kawi of Pasadena, is much smaller. and does not have that type of pull to sell there bikes that much cheapier..

I for one. Will never go back to TEAM Mancuso, there customer service was very poor. they reminded me of FITNESS CONNECTION reps. oppose to those of 24 hour fitness..

I would much rather spend 300 dollars more at Kawi of Pasadena, just becasue they took care of me.

I went today looking for a bike. (had my helmet and gloves becasue i planed on riding off today)

I told Kawi of pasadena that i was just on the phone with mancuso and they will beat there price no matter what. Does anyone know what the sales person did? She gave me all the information, i need for that ZX-10, specs, print outs and everything. and then told me go ahead and buy it from MANCUSO since they were giving me a better deal. She said there will be someone to go into there shop and buy that bike, and she wasnt to worried about selling it. She told me, you have to shop where its cheapier.. And after that bought me a soda (well offered if i wanted one before i left)

That there is CUSTOMER service.

i went to mancuso, talked to TODD my salesman. and he was a complete , he did not one time talk out the door price with me. he wanted to get me financed. and made it seem that it was my fault i didnt come sooner so i could be riding the bike already (they didnt have the bike there, it was at the warehouse) very rude, and told me " i told you to print out your last 2 check stubs so we can make this deal happen, go home print them out, and come back" i said back, i cant just use your computer here and print them off?"
he had to ask a sales manager to see if that was ok. haha

im sorry but ill pay 8.5 out the door for a ZX-10 at Kawi of Pasadena.

end of my RANT!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Join the Mancuso team! TMPSW Team Mancuso Powersports SOUTHWEST 2 08-08-2014 01:02 PM
Contact for Team Mancuso Powersports Zapata General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-25-2014 06:28 PM
Team Mancuso Strikes again! tookerks General Discussion (Moto Related) 328 08-23-2011 11:18 PM
Props to Team Mancuso Powersports! tomLSTD Cruisers Lounge 8 06-04-2008 08:24 PM
Team Mancuso Powersports Blood Drive Texmex1 Events, Meets and Rides 29 02-22-2008 03:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Specialized Allez Elite

Member Garage

actually the service people are pretty nice
i did get a really pushy vibe from the sales people though

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Bike(s):
Specialized Allez Elite

Member Garage

(from mancuso i mean)

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
jhonathan

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
09 zx6r hyo gt250r sm125 (sold)

Member Garage

idk man charlie is a pretty cool guy and he gave me a sweet deal on my 09zx6
jhonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

So have you gotten a bike yet???
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
ileono918
On hiatus

Feedback Rating: (4)

Carlos Lescale is a cool dude, the rest of the salesmen at Mancuso are complete dicks.
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Like I said in the other thread KOP is the . Love that shop!

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

I am a little biased in regards to KOP.

I used to go in the original store when I was a kid when it used to be in the Red Bluff shopping center.

I have learned with them, the price they are asking is fair and competetive with every other local deal, they may be off 200-500, but they don't hound you trying to make a sale, and they work with you for the whole process.

I do not like Mancuso, case in point,

A while back I was in Odessa, I looked at an 08 Harley Davidson road king custom. In Odessa it was 21K OTD. I looked at the same bike at Mancuso, except it didn't have the extra chrome, and some other miscellanous items. They wanted 24K at Mancuso.

I asked the salesman if he would match the price of the exact same bike at the dealer in Odessa, he said yeah. I wasted my time having the Invoice faxed over, and this tells me, there's no way he can beat that price, and for 850.00 he'll ahve that bike shipped to Houston From Odessa.

When I finally came to my senses and decided I didn't really need the bike, he got real with me, like I just kicked his dog or some .

Fawk Mancuso, I am all for the little man, I'd go back to KOP, I go there for parts now.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #9
ForgottnSoul
MotoMilitia Choosen 9

Bike(s):
2008 Special Edition ZX-14

Member Garage

comstumer service HANDS down is what does it for me. If someone will take the time and effort and make the experience what it should be, that being a pleasant one, then ya ill often spend more then i would somewhere else.
ForgottnSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #10
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
So have you gotten a bike yet???
nope. it was to late. DAX is a friend that works at Kawi of Pasadena. i plan on going in there tomorrowand taking that Burnt Orange ZX-10 home.
8.5 out the door, is one of a price man.

the type os service they gave me there was great. and like i said if i have to spend 300 more on the same bike there then what i would have to at Team Mansuco, then so be it. Mansuco will not get 1 dime from me.

i called there sales manager and informed him they lost a EASY sale to me. and that im going to go ahead and PAY an extra 300 to kawi of pasadena since they know how to treats it customers. he was very sorry for my bad exp. and told me to come back and deal with him direct.

i told him. "no offensce, but i work in retail, ive been with LOWES for almost 4 years now as a Sales Spt. and people come to lowes over home depot even those our prices are a little more, due to customer service.., im sorry but theres no way ill be buying a bike from your company aslong as yall dont know how to treat people"

the sales manager asked if there was anything he can do. my response to that was, hire better sales men..
Old 09-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
3xv

Quote:
the sales manager asked if there was anything he can do. my response to that was, hire better sales men..
3xv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #12
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Who cares about customer service. Just get the lowest number lol
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
Who cares about customer service. Just get the lowest number lol
... thats like when slim or you go pick up the hookers.. who cares about which ons has STD's get the cheapier one.. come on AJ.. customer service is everything. if it wasnt true. then no stores would have GREAT customer service..
Old 09-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #14
JOEBUSA

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'08 Busa 186 HP
'07 Raptor 700 (quad)
'09 CRF450R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak View Post
nope. it was to late. DAX is a friend that works at Kawi of Pasadena. i plan on going in there tomorrowand taking that Burnt Orange ZX-10 home.
8.5 out the door, is one of a price man.

the type os service they gave me there was great. and like i said if i have to spend 300 more on the same bike there then what i would have to at Team Mansuco, then so be it. Mansuco will not get 1 dime from me.

i called there sales manager and informed him they lost a EASY sale to me. and that im going to go ahead and PAY an extra 300 to kawi of pasadena since they know how to treats it customers. he was very sorry for my bad exp. and told me to come back and deal with him direct.

i told him. "no offensce, but i work in retail, ive been with LOWES for almost 4 years now as a Sales Spt. and people come to lowes over home depot even those our prices are a little more, due to customer service.., im sorry but theres no way ill be buying a bike from your company aslong as yall dont know how to treat people"

Dax is gay, he only rides dirt now!
JOEBUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #15
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBUSA View Post
Dax is gay, he only rides dirt now!
true.. he sold his 636.. small world huh.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #16
JOEBUSA

Bike(s):
'08 Busa 186 HP
'07 Raptor 700 (quad)
'09 CRF450R

Member Garage

Quote:
true.. he sold his 636.. small world huh.
Yeah, He needs another street bike!
Old 09-09-2010, 09:23 PM   #17
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBUSA View Post
Yeah, He needs another street bike!
i think he is scared of them man..
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #18
JOEBUSA

Bike(s):
'08 Busa 186 HP
'07 Raptor 700 (quad)
'09 CRF450R

Member Garage

Quote:
i think he is scared of them man..
He was after he rode next to my Busa!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #19
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
team Mancuso, is a much LARGER company. and can do a much better price (say about 250-500 price difference then any other dealer im only pretaining to ZX-10s 2009 model)

kawi of Pasadena, is much smaller. and does not have that type of pull to sell there bikes that much cheapier..

I for one. Will never go back to TEAM Mancuso, there customer service was very poor. they reminded me of FITNESS CONNECTION reps. oppose to those of 24 hour fitness..

I would much rather spend 300 dollars more at Kawi of Pasadena, just becasue they took care of me.

I went today looking for a bike. (had my helmet and gloves becasue i planed on riding off today)

I told Kawi of pasadena that i was just on the phone with mancuso and they will beat there price no matter what. Does anyone know what the sales person did? She gave me all the information, i need for that ZX-10, specs, print outs and everything. and then told me go ahead and buy it from MANCUSO since they were giving me a better deal. She said there will be someone to go into there shop and buy that bike, and she wasnt to worried about selling it. She told me, you have to shop where its cheapier.. And after that bought me a soda (well offered if i wanted one before i left)

That there is CUSTOMER service.

i went to mancuso, talked to TODD my salesman. and he was a complete , he did not one time talk out the door price with me. he wanted to get me financed. and made it seem that it was my fault i didnt come sooner so i could be riding the bike already (they didnt have the bike there, it was at the warehouse) very rude, and told me " i told you to print out your last 2 check stubs so we can make this deal happen, go home print them out, and come back" i said back, i cant just use your computer here and print them off?"
he had to ask a sales manager to see if that was ok. haha

im sorry but ill pay 8.5 out the door for a ZX-10 at Kawi of Pasadena.

end of my RANT!
well you really cant blame the whole company for one person not taking care of you!

let me start by saying I LOVE the service department at TEAM MANCUSO!!

i have focked my bike up left to right and they have always taken really good care of me but if you had a bad experience with ONE of the sale's person then i would say make it clear not to blame the WHOLE company for the way one person took care of you.
JUST SAYING...

CARLOS AND TIM (MANAGERS) are some really good people to deal with, if you're looking for customer service then this is the guys you wanna talk to.
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #20
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
well you really cant blame the whole company for one person not taking care of you!

let me start by saying I LOVE the service department at TEAM MANCUSO!!

i have focked my bike up left to right and they have always taken really good care of me but if you had a bad experience with ONE of the sale's person then i would say make it clear not to blame the WHOLE company for the way one person took care of you.
JUST SAYING...

CARLOS AND TIM (MANAGERS) are some really good people to deal with, if you're looking for customer service then this is the guys you wanna talk to.

1 negative speaks louder then 20 positives, did you know that.
my first impression of Team Mancuso was a rudy one... yes 1 person ruined that WHOLE company to me.

and as for the managers. and customer service.. theres a reason why there the managers... thats all im saying..

Advertisement