MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #21
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

I'm sure it'd be worth it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If they at least don't like the idea, maybe this isn't such a bad idea myla296 Off Topic 5 06-23-2013 03:52 PM
what is this anyone have a idea??? paniro187 General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 09-30-2007 12:55 AM
ANY IDEA broozbro Forum Updates & Feedback 1 10-06-2006 09:18 AM
has anyone had this idea??? psycobusa Off Topic 9 07-09-2006 10:55 AM
Idea ! Lobo Forum Updates & Feedback 4 02-06-2006 08:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #22
Ogre
Ancient one

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
How so please enlighten me?

I have the right to protect my personal property, if I leave my garage door open with a million bucks sitting in the middle of the floor its my property, and I have the right to defend it.

My neighbors know I carry, everyone I work with knows I carry. Pretty much everyone I know, and who knows me well knows I will do what ever I have to, to protect the property and items I have worked hard to acquire.

Stating openly on an internet forum that I will use any means necessary including deadly force to protect my personal items on my property, does not constitute conspiracy to commit murder, and will get tossed out of a grand jury.

The castle doctrine protects people in this exact instance.
It amazes me how moronic some people are on this topic.

If you think society, even in Texas, will permit you to stage a human hunt by setting out bait (even if it would only attract criminals) in a contrived attempt to draw someone into a situation that you engineer, for the sole purpose of shooting/killing them, you are a complete imbecile. You should turn in any firearms, knives, matches, etc. that you have in your possession immediately, because all of these things are far beyond your mental capacity to handle.

If I was on the jury for your act of pre-meditated murder, I'd vote for the needle. They only need to find 11 more.

"The only thing in life that can't be taken away from you is your integrity. You have to give it away"

Last edited by Ogre; 09-10-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #23
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 1

i have to agree with said post (above)

baiting for death is a no-no. and since posting about how you could do it (and get away with it) will show that you were fully aware of killing intentions. (once they find your talkings here (im sure someone will finger you in a way you didnt want to be fingered.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #24
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

yea, even though I think thieves are the lowest form of life. They are still a life and deserve their day in court.

set it up so that you can citizen arrest them... yea, I dont see a problem with that.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:46 AM   #25
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
It amazes me how moronic some people are on this topic.

If you think society, even in Texas, will permit you to stage a human hunt by setting out bait (even if it would only attract criminals) in a contrived attempt to draw someone into a situation that you engineer, for the sole purpose of shooting/killing them, you are a complete imbecile. You should turn in any firearms, knives, matches, etc. that you have in your possession immediately, because all of these things are far beyond your mental capacity to handle.

If I was on the jury for your act of pre-meditated murder, I'd vote for the needle. They only need to find 11 more.
Well put.
Although I think what he's misunderstanding is the difference between protecting your property from a random break in or robbery, vs setting the bait and waiting in the shadows with a deadly weapon.

To him, the fact that he's in his own house gives him full rights to post his intentions publicly to kill someone AND get away with it
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement