MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2006, 01:30 PM   #21
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Ah, the opiate for the masses. Form your own opinions and you will probably be closer to then you will ever know from a book or preacher.
+1 it's too hard for most people. the comfort of having everything spelled out for you must be great.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Russia Says F@ck Islam pinball The Circus 21 08-21-2014 03:35 PM
Islam-The New Norm pinball The Circus 4 01-30-2013 05:09 PM
Is Islam Evil? morvegil The Circus 114 08-27-2010 11:17 AM
Good information on Islam morvegil The Circus 61 11-21-2009 07:10 PM
Should Islam be bannned in America? morvegil The Circus 77 11-10-2009 06:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #22
koskesh
May i go to the Bathroom?
 
koskesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,992


Bike(s):
06 gsxr750









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
yeah, if they dont think like you, lets kill em all, well at least until they submit and say yer' right
christianity is no different. besides you shouldnt have any say in this because your a hypocrite. you portray yourself as a christian yet your racist and full of hate.
koskesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:47 PM   #23
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
christianity is no different. besides you shouldnt have any say in this because your a hypocrite. you portray yourself as a christian yet your racist and full of hate.
bwahahahahaha, those that really know me, know me to be not what you say Its forum fun and folks that know me know I will do anything and help anybody, with no regard to your skin color. The person you are inside determines whether I care for you or not.
on another note:
I agree with you on the Christianity is no different, its a man made religion and its history is full of wars and attacks on other peoples and races that didnt think like the masses.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:51 PM   #24
bunxx
Saw 'em Off!
 
bunxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sugar land
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,473

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
duc 800SS
polaris ranger
yamaha rhino







you killed the mood .....right or wrong...there funny
bunxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:00 PM   #25
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











It's all in the interpretation.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:02 PM   #26
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by bunxx
you killed the mood .....right or wrong...there funny
oh SNAP
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:47 PM   #27
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












i'm not saying christians are alot diffrent but i don't see christians trying to kill people that don' think lie them. i do however see christians trying to make others think like them or believe the same as they do. case in point is gay marriage.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:00 PM   #28
fuknrobert
the necessary villain
 
fuknrobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Hideout
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,959

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!









Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
i'm not saying christians are alot diffrent but i don't see christians trying to kill people that don' think like them. i do however see christians trying to make others think like them or believe the same as they do. case in point is gay marriage.

Quote:
Christianity was used as an excuse for purely political violence, such as the sacking of Constantinople by the Fourth Crusade in 1204
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Christianity
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #29
speedismo
OCD for speed
 
speedismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,115












Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Nice post!
thanks
__________________
Mama, I wanna go fassssssst!
Two wheels. Never more. Never less.

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #30
RICKITT
"Poser alley"
 
RICKITT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boremont!
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,677


Bike(s):
I cant ride no bike..









Send a message via Yahoo to RICKITT
IM A JEW
__________________
THATS HOW I ROLL!!!
RICKITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 05:52 PM   #31
law750
law750
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: richmond and edloe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 85


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









Christianity was related to the Crusades, HOWEVER:

a)that was centuries ago and
b)it had more to do with political imperialism than with the religion

In fact, Christianity does not condone killing people for believing things that are unchristian or for not being Christian whereas Islam DOES. The quotation was posted mulitiple times above from the quran. I Have read the whole quran, and in general, really like the muslim religion insofar as it teaches moderation, kindness, generosity etc. However, it undeniably teaches that muslims ought to wage war on non-muslims. Christianity does no such thing.

This is why I hate that ppl wanna say, "all religions are like this." Its not true. No modern religion can match Islam in quantity or frequency of religiously motivated violent crimes against humanity. It's something Muslims need to deal with and talk about, but progress won't come until we acknowledge the facts.

Finally, another note about the Crusades: There were also muslim crusades at the same time, and islam was responsible for far more deaths than christianity. In total throughout history, Islam is undeniably responsible for far more death and destruction than all other world religions combined. Why deny or skew or run from the facts? It's not hateful to acknowledge them, nor is it ignorant. It's ignorant to ignore them (literally).
law750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:37 PM   #32
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






yeah...what he said !
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:12 PM   #33
SE_Ryder122
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,038


Bike(s):
2001 R6 Champions Edition (Sold)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Ah, the opiate for the masses. Form your own opinions and you will probably be closer to then you will ever know from a book or preacher.
i like that...
SE_Ryder122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 05:05 PM   #34
TooBuku
Dumb Gook
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: SW
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,433












Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187


Men are superior to women. (Surah 2:22
Women have half the rights of men:
In court witness. (Surah 2:282)
In inheritance. (Surah 4:11)
A man may beat his wife. (Surah 4:34)
A man may marry up to four wives at the same time (Surah 4:3)
Muslims must fight until their opponents submit to Islam. (Surah 9:29)
A Muslim must not take a Jew or a Christian for a friend.(Surah 5:51)
A Muslim apostate must be killed.(Surah 9:12)
Stealing is punished by the amputation of the hands. (Surah 5:3
Adultery is punished by public flogging. (Surah 24:2)
No separation between Church and State. (Surah 2:193)
No opposition party allowed. (Surah 4:59)
wrong info dude. stupid thing to post.
__________________
Team BLT.
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 05:24 PM   #35
law750
law750
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: richmond and edloe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 85


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









I wasn't hating on muslims. . . i was stating facts. . . .there is a difference. I make no apologies for profligating information
law750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy