Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #1
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

teachings of islam

Men are superior to women. (Surah 2:22
Women have half the rights of men:
In court witness. (Surah 2:282)
In inheritance. (Surah 4:11)
A man may beat his wife. (Surah 4:34)
A man may marry up to four wives at the same time (Surah 4:3)
Muslims must fight until their opponents submit to Islam. (Surah 9:29)
A Muslim must not take a Jew or a Christian for a friend.(Surah 5:51)
A Muslim apostate must be killed.(Surah 9:12)
Stealing is punished by the amputation of the hands. (Surah 5:3
Adultery is punished by public flogging. (Surah 24:2)
No separation between Church and State. (Surah 2:193)
No opposition party allowed. (Surah 4:59)

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Russia Says F@ck Islam pinball The Circus 21 08-21-2014 03:35 PM
Islam-The New Norm pinball The Circus 4 01-30-2013 05:09 PM
Is Islam Evil? morvegil The Circus 114 08-27-2010 11:17 AM
Good information on Islam morvegil The Circus 61 11-21-2009 07:10 PM
Should Islam be bannned in America? morvegil The Circus 77 11-10-2009 06:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2006, 06:31 PM   #2
Laserchevelle
Laserchevelle

Bike(s):
1994 Yamaha Virago 1100

Send a message via AIM to Laserchevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
Stealing is punished by the amputation of the hands. (Surah 5:30)

That would sure help things out in Houston and the rest of the US.

The rest of them though :eh:
Laserchevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:34 PM   #3
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

aaaahhhhhh, Islam...the religion of love

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:37 PM   #4
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

you should read the book titled, "burned alive - by Souad"

true story and all.

fukn book had me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/055...e=UTF8&s=books

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:28 PM   #5
koskesh
May i go to the Bathroom?

Bike(s):
06 gsxr750

here you go paniro , im not sure what resources you used but here is the correct versions of what you have pawned off as muslim laws. i didnt see it written anywhere that you can beat your wife, or kill non believers, or amputate hands off of theives.... And tell me who wouldnt want their husband or wife beaten in public for cheating or cut the hands off of theives that have stole your possesions that youve worked hard for. Do some research before you go disrespecting another mans bible

2: 22 – Allah created this Universal System of "Rabobiyat" through which Allah brought the Earth into a proper position for you and scattered several planets in the space which remain in their orbits (through gravitation). Allah also showered rain from the sky so that it could be the means of nourishment for you. All means of sustenance have been made available to you unearned, but remember, Allah alone is the owner of these means which you use. So, do not to let any humans become masters of these means. Because if you did that, then it would be "Shirk" (setting up rivals to Allah).

2: 282 – O momenin! Matters relating to the transaction of a loan for a particular time should be written down, and an impartial scribe should do the writing. As for the scribe, he should not refuse to write and should write honestly. Let the person who is taking the loan, dictate. The scribe should check that the dictated material is following Allah's Laws and should not cheat.
In case if the debtor is not very intelligent, sick, or unable to dictate for himself, then his guardian should dictate justly and there should be two men as witnesses (from amongst you). If two men are not available, then a man and two women will be called in as witnesses, from amongst the people which you accept (as witnesses). This is done so that if one of the women is biased or made to be a bias, then other woman's testimony can be taken or used to refresh the memory of the first woman.
And it is obligatory on the witnesses to give a testimony, when they are summoned.

4: 34 – Men have the responsibility for maintaining the women (and their families). Women are given such a comfort so that they can fulfill their responsibilities as women (of the house) apt-fully and can safeguard their potential. After all this if the authorities find defiance on the part of women (i.e. rebellion against the society) then necessary actions have to be taken to correct such behaviors which require admonishing at first and (if they still keep up with their behavior) then temporarily separating them from their husbands or interning. Finally (if they still do not change their behavior) they are to be punished (as decided upon by the appropriate authorities). Allah's Laws should always be obeyed, hence, if these (women) decide to follow (back) Allah's Laws then no action should be taken against them.

4: 3 – If a circumstances dictate because of disasters that of war or natural consequences in which a large number of men die with orphans and widows left behind – or you have a large number of women which are of adult (marriageable) age and unable to find husbands [see 4: 127], and as they cannot marry outside the circle of Muslims, hence, if you cannot an equitable solution, then (only then) you are authorized to lapse the law of monogamy and those who can afford it and can manage it to treat all equitably, can marry two or three or four women of their liking. (Again) those who fear that they cannot act justly with more than one wives then only one (wife is better) or the female captives who are already under your charge (because after this the concept of slavery was eliminated by Islam). This course will (also) relieve you from the burden of (dealing with) a large family.

9:29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

9:12 But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith,- fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.

5:3 Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah. that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

24:2 The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

2:193 And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.
4:59 O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Apostle, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Apostle, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
koskesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:37 PM   #6
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

i took a class along with paul (flipboy) and a lot of the stuff you quoted is interpreted wrong. islam is actually pretty reasonable and makes a lot of sense. its just these ****ing radicals it up

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:40 PM   #7
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Its not cool to talk about other religions you are unfamiliar with.. Even though some of those things have been done and may be a part of their culture its just that... theirs... We really have no right to judge it... And not everything is true...

My friend is Muslim and Im Catholic and we are really good friends.

Last edited by Crystalline; 07-20-2006 at 10:42 PM.
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:41 PM   #8
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
Its not cool to talk about other religions you are unfamiliar with.. Even though some of those things have been done and may be a part of their culture is just exacly theirs... We really have no right to judge it...

My friend is Muslim and Im Catholic and we are really good friends.
true. im a jew and i have about 50 lebanese friends which some are christians and some are muslims

ducatisignature
Old 07-20-2006, 10:44 PM   #9
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Yea... Me and my friend had a tough time eating breakfast and just little things like that... He doesn't eat pork, and we would always share food... So my only weapon for him to not touch my food was get something with pork in it. I felt kind of bad, but I don't like people eating my food, while I would eat all of his.... [:
Old 07-21-2006, 01:36 AM   #10
mr.haterz
SW squidbillies

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
01 F4i krunchy piece
99 z50r stock
96 z50r
03 xr50 108cc

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mr.haterz
dont preach what u dont know
cuz ur a hater
Old 07-21-2006, 03:43 AM   #11
koskesh
May i go to the Bathroom?

Bike(s):
06 gsxr750

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
i took a class along with paul (flipboy) and a lot of the stuff you quoted is interpreted wrong. islam is actually pretty reasonable and makes a lot of sense. its just these ****ing radicals it up
im not sure if your referring to me or paniro but if it is me then you are mistaken. almost every quote i got is from the Quran
koskesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:57 AM   #12
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
+1......dont hate other people for their religion....if you do, we'd be doing the same thing that we're accusing them of doing.

i'm pretty sure that you can misquote the bible pretty well too, and thats my book....here you go....from http://www.n-next.com/forums/showthr...?t=2607&page=3

The New Testament writers included embarrassing details and difficult sayings of Jesus....Jesus is considered “out of his mind” by his own family (Mark 3:21,31); is not believed by his own brothers (John 7:5); is thought to be a deceiver (John 7:12); is deserted by many of his followers (John 6:66); makes “Jews who had believed in him” want to stone him (John 8:30-31, 59); is called a drunkard (Matt. 11:19); is called demon-possessed (Mark 3:22; John 7:20, 8:48 ); is called a madman (John 10:20); allows a prostitute to wipe his feet with her hair (Luke 7:36-39); and is crucified, which the Jews take to be a curse of (Deut. 21:23; Gal. 3:13)....Why would the gospel writers invent such incrimination if it weren’t true?

so....anything can be taken out of context and used as the person would like it to be used, doenst mean its right

*disclaimer...sorry Jesus if this is blasphemy*
Old 07-21-2006, 06:03 AM   #13
paniro187

alot of the laws i quoted are true. they don't think that men are superior to women?? they have to wear veils if they are raped it's their fault.

they can't marry more than one wife???

what in the does this mean to you

9:29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:28 AM   #14
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
alot of the laws i quoted are true. they don't think that men are superior to women?? they have to wear veils if they are raped it's their fault.

they can't marry more than one wife???

what in the does this mean to you

a lot of the men do beleive they are superior to women but that has changed a whole lot from back in the day. the reason that muslim men are allowed to marry more than one woman is for times of war where there husbands die. in that case another man can basically marry the widow into the family and take care of her. its not to have a big orgy or house servants. but like i said before are there radicals who have more than one wife, definately

ducatisignature
Old 07-21-2006, 07:07 AM   #15
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
here you go paniro , im not sure what resources you used but here is the correct versions of what you have pawned off as muslim laws. i didnt see it written anywhere that you can beat your wife, or kill non believers, or amputate hands off of theives.... And tell me who wouldnt want their husband or wife beaten in public for cheating or cut the hands off of theives that have stole your possesions that youve worked hard for. Do some research before you go disrespecting another mans bible

2: 22 – Allah created this Universal System of "Rabobiyat" through which Allah brought the Earth into a proper position for you and scattered several planets in the space which remain in their orbits (through gravitation). Allah also showered rain from the sky so that it could be the means of nourishment for you. All means of sustenance have been made available to you unearned, but remember, Allah alone is the owner of these means which you use. So, do not to let any humans become masters of these means. Because if you did that, then it would be "Shirk" (setting up rivals to Allah).

2: 282 – O momenin! Matters relating to the transaction of a loan for a particular time should be written down, and an impartial scribe should do the writing. As for the scribe, he should not refuse to write and should write honestly. Let the person who is taking the loan, dictate. The scribe should check that the dictated material is following Allah's Laws and should not cheat.
In case if the debtor is not very intelligent, sick, or unable to dictate for himself, then his guardian should dictate justly and there should be two men as witnesses (from amongst you). If two men are not available, then a man and two women will be called in as witnesses, from amongst the people which you accept (as witnesses). This is done so that if one of the women is biased or made to be a bias, then other woman's testimony can be taken or used to refresh the memory of the first woman.
And it is obligatory on the witnesses to give a testimony, when they are summoned.

4: 34 – Men have the responsibility for maintaining the women (and their families). Women are given such a comfort so that they can fulfill their responsibilities as women (of the house) apt-fully and can safeguard their potential. After all this if the authorities find defiance on the part of women (i.e. rebellion against the society) then necessary actions have to be taken to correct such behaviors which require admonishing at first and (if they still keep up with their behavior) then temporarily separating them from their husbands or interning. Finally (if they still do not change their behavior) they are to be punished (as decided upon by the appropriate authorities). Allah's Laws should always be obeyed, hence, if these (women) decide to follow (back) Allah's Laws then no action should be taken against them.

4: 3 – If a circumstances dictate because of disasters that of war or natural consequences in which a large number of men die with orphans and widows left behind – or you have a large number of women which are of adult (marriageable) age and unable to find husbands [see 4: 127], and as they cannot marry outside the circle of Muslims, hence, if you cannot an equitable solution, then (only then) you are authorized to lapse the law of monogamy and those who can afford it and can manage it to treat all equitably, can marry two or three or four women of their liking. (Again) those who fear that they cannot act justly with more than one wives then only one (wife is better) or the female captives who are already under your charge (because after this the concept of slavery was eliminated by Islam). This course will (also) relieve you from the burden of (dealing with) a large family.

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

9:12 But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith,- fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.

5:3 Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah. that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

24:2 The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

2:193 And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression. 4:59 O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Apostle, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Apostle, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
yeah, if they dont think like you, lets kill em all, well at least until they submit and say yer' right

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-21-2006, 07:10 AM   #16
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboy326
+1......dont hate other people for their religion....if you do, we'd be doing the same thing that we're accusing them of doing.

i'm pretty sure that you can misquote the bible pretty well too, and thats my book....here you go....from http://www.n-next.com/forums/showthr...?t=2607&page=3

The New Testament writers included embarrassing details and difficult sayings of Jesus....Jesus is considered “out of his mind” by his own family (Mark 3:21,31); is not believed by his own brothers (John 7:5); is thought to be a deceiver (John 7:12); is deserted by many of his followers (John 6:66); makes “Jews who had believed in him” want to stone him (John 8:30-31, 59); is called a drunkard (Matt. 11:19); is called demon-possessed (Mark 3:22; John 7:20, 8:48 ); is called a madman (John 10:20); allows a prostitute to wipe his feet with her hair (Luke 7:36-39); and is crucified, which the Jews take to be a curse of (Deut. 21:23; Gal. 3:13)....Why would the gospel writers invent such incrimination if it weren’t true?

so....anything can be taken out of context and used as the person would like it to be used, doenst mean its right

*disclaimer...sorry Jesus if this is blasphemy*
great post

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-21-2006, 12:33 PM   #17
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
great post
thank you sir.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:53 PM   #18
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Ah, the opiate for the masses. Form your own opinions and you will probably be closer to then you will ever know from a book or preacher.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:55 PM   #19
speedismo
OCD for speed

agree with Flip.

but there is more:

1. War between Islam and Christianity is not new. its been going on for almost 1500 years. ever heard of Crusades?
2. both these religions have had BIG military aspect tot hem. Pope has had armies, and Prophet's son (or son-in-law maybe) was General for the army

3. there are positives and negatives about everything. and here, you are talking about 1500-2000 year old religions. a LOT has changed since then. so there WILL be some things which r illoigcal today. and no, me saying this is not blasphemy, just application of scientific reasoning.

4. there are extremists in ALL religions. and exactly bcos they r EXTREMISTS, their acts get highlighted more than those of tons of good ppl.

5. East and west have a BIG cultural diiference. Its always the big brother's job to be more understanding. West has been the big brother for 300-400 years. but they have done a poor job of understanding the lil brother.

6. I am neither Muslim nor Christian ( not even Hindu if somebody is guessing)I have friends from both religions. so to the best of my kowledge, these are unpartial views.

7. A little knowledge is ALWAYS dangerous..and ignorance is a bliss. so either be fully knowledgeable or fully ignorant. u wil goof up when u have only half the knowledge

cheers

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:18 PM   #20
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedismo
agree with Flip.

but there is more:

1. War between Islam and Christianity is not new. its been going on for almost 1500 years. ever heard of Crusades?
2. both these religions have had BIG military aspect tot hem. Pope has had armies, and Prophet's son (or son-in-law maybe) was General for the army

3. there are positives and negatives about everything. and here, you are talking about 1500-2000 year old religions. a LOT has changed since then. so there WILL be some things which r illoigcal today. and no, me saying this is not blasphemy, just application of scientific reasoning.

4. there are extremists in ALL religions. and exactly bcos they r EXTREMISTS, their acts get highlighted more than those of tons of good ppl.

5. East and west have a BIG cultural diiference. Its always the big brother's job to be more understanding. West has been the big brother for 300-400 years. but they have done a poor job of understanding the lil brother.

6. I am neither Muslim nor Christian ( not even Hindu if somebody is guessing)I have friends from both religions. so to the best of my kowledge, these are unpartial views.

7. A little knowledge is ALWAYS dangerous..and ignorance is a bliss. so either be fully knowledgeable or fully ignorant. u wil goof up when u have only half the knowledge

cheers
Nice post!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement