MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
Theres no way....

This has to be a man making this up, such a woman does not exist!!!!

http://houston.craigslist.org/rnr/183286421.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Woman
I am so sick & tired of hearing women , , about their men. It's your own fault. If I were a man and had to listen to all your , then that's exactly how I'd treat you! I have absolutely the BEST boyfriend in the world! He’s loving, sweet, funny, trustworthy, sensitive, intelligent, witty, good looking, very well endowed, hard working, ambitious, loyal, unpretentious, understanding, caring, honest and he treats me like I’ve always wanted to be treated. We get along beautifully. I’ve had others – some good & some bad, but what’s the difference? I treat him according to ’s golden rule, “Do unto others as you would have done unto you…” I don’t , gripe, act overly sensitive or insecure. I simply love him and treat him the way I would like to be treated. It’s a pleasure to clean up his messes, wash his clothes, cook (although he does most of this) and take care of him. I don’t get because he put the toilet paper roll on backwards, didn’t put the toilet lid down or left his socks laying in the floor. I don’t do anything, expecting something in return and by doing this I GET more than I ever give to him and I’m NOT talking about “stuff” either! I’ve had more “stuff” given to me than you could ever imagine, but was treated like . I don’t want jewels or material possessions – I have all that “stuff”. I simply want to be loved, respected and cared for by my wonderful, sweet, redneck-blue collar boyfriend. He has more “class” than any man I’ve ever encountered. He comes home from a long day (starts at 4:30am – gets home about 6pm) of working in the heat – he’s a welder and he’s stinky when he gets home, but I love his “smell” no matter what. When he walks in the door, he’s got a fresh glass of ice tea waiting on him, as well as supper. I help him take off his steel-toe boots, then we eat. Afterwards, we go feed our pigs, horses, dogs, cats & bunnies and just hang out with the animals & my daughter for awhile. We come back in, he takes a shower and I clean the kitchen. He gets on the computer and checks out craigslist – so much negativity... Sometimes we watch a little TV, but most of the time we just laugh & talk. Then I put him to bed. I usually put lotion on his feet & massage them and we're talking & laughing the whole time. We usually reserve for Thur, Fri, Sat and/or Sunday (mainly because I’m a squirter/gusher & I always get both of us soaking wet so we have to take another shower – hehe!!!) but he usually gets 3 or 4 GOOD “mouth-hugs” a week before he goes to bed so he will sleep better. Is he spoiled??? ABSOLUTELY!!!! I wouldn’t have it any other way. Am I spoiled??? ABSOLUTELY!!!! Neither one of us EVER does anything with the intentions of getting something in return. So lady’s, spoil your man. Treat him like a king. Quit , griping and worrying about “class”. Put first, then your man and you’ll be pleasantly surprised...I dare you!!!!!
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2006, 09:13 PM   #2
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

omg lmao...We usually reserve for Thur, Fri, Sat and/or Sunday (mainly because I’m a squirter/gusher & I always get both of us soaking wet so we have to take another shower – hehe!!!) .... grosss lol
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:17 PM   #3
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Nothing wrong with lettin' the juice go loose
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Old 07-19-2006, 09:17 PM   #4
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

lolhaha
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:25 PM   #5
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
Nothing wrong with lettin' the juice go loose

werd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #6
speedismo
OCD for speed

5 rupees say ramius wrote this!!

:icon_bigg j/k man

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:42 AM   #7
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

I didn't write it, but I will admit, I've dreamed about meeting someone like that my whole life =)
Old 07-20-2006, 12:48 AM   #8
speedismo
OCD for speed

,there go my 5 rupees.:eh:

and agent Ram, which man hasnt dreamed that
but

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:01 AM   #9
MadseasoN

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

I have a feeling that talks too much.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:08 AM   #10
BLiP

Experience: 9 years

My girl gushes all over the friggen place I hate it. Oh and such a girl does not exist it. Yeah it is made up or she is ugly as and really overweight or something.
BLiP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:15 AM   #11
Kinny
AONNOG

Bike(s):
None

Send a message via AIM to Kinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
(mainly because I’m a squirter/gusher & I always get both of us soaking wet so we have to take another shower – hehe!!!) .... grosss lol
:confused1
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:23 AM   #12
MadseasoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
omg lmao...We usually reserve for Thur, Fri, Sat and/or Sunday (mainly because I’m a squirter/gusher & I always get both of us soaking wet so we have to take another shower – hehe!!!) .... grosss lol
Old 07-20-2006, 08:40 AM   #13
MadseasoN

>
Attached Images

Advertisement