Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2006, 03:27 PM   #81
upononer6

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

i know people that smoke everyday of their lives (weed) and they function better on it... so i mean i agree with boostjunkie its all about self control and how you react with the drug... as long as your not hurting anyone then i wouldnt say about it..... but i mean look at the people you are trusting... my tattoo artist smokes weed everyday and he is ****in bad ... and no not the people at bay are tattoo vail lol... look at the mechanics u go to one of my good friends is a mechanic and he smokes his work is amazing... thats why i look at the situation before i make opinions im not one to judge...
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disappearing Thread --already another thread gsxr_firerider Off Topic 42 07-03-2010 07:17 PM
Failed Drug War U.S. #1 in Drug Usage in the World. tkblank Off Topic 36 07-08-2008 12:05 PM
drug theory..... houseofpaint Off Topic 33 03-27-2008 12:06 PM
Drug smuggling. Greenway Smokey General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 01-09-2006 11:41 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2006, 05:02 PM   #82
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

i read a book a few years ago about the drug war and the punishment vs. treatment paradigm. it's really sad how many people's lives are ruined by stupid mandatory minimums, etc. i don't care if it's meth, heroin, crack, whatever...putting that person in prison will only make them worse. i think an effective prison wouldn't be too hard or expensive, it would just take a little effort. the japans in prison have a very low return rate because the guards befriend and monitor all of the inmates personally. lots of other countries have much more effective treatment methods and it just blows my mind to think how out of whack USA drug policy is. only thing that sucks is the potheads are too lazy to vote and that leaves old people like scoot to fill out the ballots
Old 07-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #83
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
Yeah.. I figured that's what you were going for. Nothing of substance... just an easy way to get some personal attention by starting a fight. :eh:
nah, i would just rather sit back and call them on bullshit, it's funner. and why do you figure i'm such an ? i'm actually a nice guy
Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM   #84
Vail's04R6

Bike(s):
04 yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Vail's04R6 Send a message via Yahoo to Vail's04R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by upononer6
i know people that smoke everyday of their lives (weed) and they function better on it... so i mean i agree with boostjunkie its all about self control and how you react with the drug... as long as your not hurting anyone then i wouldnt say about it..... but i mean look at the people you are trusting... my tattoo artist smokes weed everyday and he is ****in bad ... and no not the people at bay are tattoo vail lol... look at the mechanics u go to one of my good friends is a mechanic and he smokes his work is amazing... thats why i look at the situation before i make opinions im not one to judge...
ok so who els are you getting tattoos from???
Old 07-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #85
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

i dont do drugs =) never have never will i have more important things to spend money on like milk and diapers
Old 07-19-2006, 06:17 PM   #86
TxVrod

^^mad props for a responsible mom
Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM   #87
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
^^mad props for a responsible mom
thnx , i dont even have frnds eny more cause i wont be around that , i go to work and come home play with my kid and then off to bed. every one tells me at 19 i should be partyin and stuff but mmm i dunno ive never been a real big party person
Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM   #88
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
|M|O|T|O|H|O|U|S|T|O|N| My Anti-Drug :icon_bigg
Old 07-19-2006, 06:20 PM   #89
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
|M|O|T|O|H|O|U|S|T|O|N| My Anti-Drug :icon_bigg
hahaha thats tite
Old 07-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #90
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
thnx , i dont even have frnds eny more cause i wont be around that , i go to work and come home play with my kid and then off to bed. every one tells me at 19 i should be partyin and stuff but mmm i dunno ive never been a real big party person

... I think I found a girl who I can agree with on that .... I'm just not a party person.... They "follow the crowd"... I do my own thing.:eh:
Old 07-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #91
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
hahaha thats tite

Thank you!!!
Old 07-19-2006, 06:23 PM   #92
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
... I think I found a girl who I can agree with on that .... I'm just not a party person.... They "follow the crowd"... I do my own thing.:eh:
ya... i dont even smoke ciggs im not tha follow tha cround kinda person im like u i do my own thing. i have fun in my own way if its playin paint ball or just layin in bed talkn to my kid, at 1 i hope she under stands what im sayin and if she dont i still talk to her like she does:eh:
Old 07-19-2006, 06:24 PM   #93
TxVrod

Quote:
Your child will thank you for that down the road.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:25 PM   #94
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
Your child will thank you for that down the road.
i sure hope so, when she was born i was scared as . i didnt even think she was gunna live
Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM   #95
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

i see these people who r prego or have kids smokin pot or doin worst. i was at tha store waitin for my mom and this girl was next to me sitting in her car smokin a cigg and drinkin a beer and about 2 mins later she stepps out tha car she must have been at leaste 7 months prego i was like omg, poor kid she had 2 kids n tha back seat, i would never drink and drive and even more so with a kid n tha car
Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #96
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
ya... i dont even smoke ciggs im not tha follow tha cround kinda person im like u i do my own thing. i have fun in my own way if its playin paint ball or just layin in bed talkn to my kid, at 1 i hope she under stands what im sayin and if she dont i still talk to her like she does:eh:

I don't like the smell of smoke, but all my b/f friend's smoke... I just got used to it... But thats awesome... I have 6 year old twin neices.... They are coming over in a little bit, and they always tell me whats going on with everyone else [little tattle tails], and I paint their nails.... Such girly girls... Shiieeet.. @ 6 I was a straight Tom Boy..:icon_bigg

& thats great how you talk to your kid... I heard in researches that its not healthy for the baby to always talk "baby talk".... I was the discover channels [all of them] and the Biography channel.... Its pretty bad .
Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #97
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie
lol... you should see my rolling skillz! our homeboy (black drug dealer) came over one night and i had a cigarillo laying on the ashtray, he thought it was still uncut... but it was already rolled
why did you need to throw that in there???

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
Old 07-19-2006, 06:29 PM   #98
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
i see these people who r prego or have kids smokin pot or doin worst. i was at tha store waitin for my mom and this girl was next to me sitting in her car smokin a cigg and drinkin a beer and about 2 mins later she stepps out tha car she must have been at leaste 7 months prego i was like omg, poor kid she had 2 kids n tha back seat, i would never drink and drive and even more so with a kid n tha car

OMG!!! I HATE SEEING LIKE THAT!! Nothing gets my blood boiling worst than that.. [ghetto voice] ooooo guuurl.. dont get me started!
Old 07-19-2006, 06:30 PM   #99
allmotorcivic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
There is no victim and that terrorsit militant you saw on TV for anti-drug campagnes are BS. If the federal laws were closer to some of the state laws in this country we would be able to grow and supply ourselves with whatever products we wanted. Instead, it is controlled by large movers who payoff officials. Unless of course you buy from a local grower. So support your local economy and by local grown bud. :laughing6

I do agree that pushing drugs onto a child would be criminal distrubution to a minor. The minor being a victim. I am not saying blow the doors wide open and shove a joint in every childs mouth or something but, serving 20 years in an Arizona prison for possesion of a joint is a joke. That is un-American!
I feel ya Moody!!!
Old 07-19-2006, 06:30 PM   #100
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

ya when im some where and people do "baby talk" to my kid i ask them not to talk to her like that i dont want her talkn like that, she cant say to much when she wants her bottle she says bot but moves her lips a bunch she says mom and mama and dog shes only 1 well she will be 1
Closed Thread

Advertisement