MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
7cain
Resident Ginja

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R

Member Garage

@the guy in the GIANT truck!....rant....

I know you may think it's "cute" to pull WAY up on a bike in traffic to the point that you can barely see the top of the helmet, but watch you're ! I have the tools on my belt to disconnect your radiator, ac lines, horn, headlights, or just throw something into that serpentine belt I see in my rear view mirror all without even getting off the bike, when the light turns green I'm leaving while you sit there looking like a jackass. Lucky for you I'm not a malicious person!
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
guy driving mac truck texting, friday around 3:30pm bw8 and 59 area urbanXJ Off Topic 16 07-23-2012 09:09 PM
Big truck & train horn rant NgaWhat General Discussion (Moto Related) 33 05-19-2011 03:30 PM
To the guy that wrote the rant to a stranger eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 08-29-2010 12:16 PM
Fair warning: RANT, long rant tyme2move General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 09-03-2008 07:49 AM
The Little Giant Girl ArturoC Off Topic 3 06-06-2006 07:04 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

That's messed up of that douche.

Let us know if he replies.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

like your gonna hop off the bike and in the time it takes for the light to get to green again you would have disconnected his driveshafts, radiator, serpentine belts and maybe dropped the tranny with the handy dandy multi tool and leave him sitting there revving his motor! thats gonna show him!

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
dontbap()ssy

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
04 R6 (sold)
04 R1 (donated to the track gods)
08 MV Agusta F4 312R (sold)
10 duc 1198

I had a guy in an jacked up F250 with 38's on it tailgate the out of me on the belt way . We were running about 75 and he was close enough I could tell he was using a Pro comp lift .
Old 08-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
7cain
Resident Ginja

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
like your gonna hop off the bike and in the time it takes for the light to get to green again you would have disconnected his driveshafts, radiator, serpentine belts and maybe dropped the tranny with the handy dandy multi tool and leave him sitting there revving his motor! thats gonna show him!
Nah, that's why I said I am not a malicious person. However, that lower radiator hose was right there in reach. It would be easy to put a hole in, and I mean EASY! (he wouldn't have even seen what I was doing) Everything I said could have been done WITHOUT getting off the bike, I never mentioned anything about the driveshaft but now that YOU mentioned it, if I'm off the bike disconnecting the driveshaft I might as well cut a brakeline while I'm at it (I'd do that last so I don't get run over) But as you said "Like your gonna"! I would never even key a vehicle because someone me off, the vehicle didn't do ANYTHING wrong nor would I do what I said I could, I just COULD, if I where that type of person. I liked his truck ALOT just wish it weren't almost ON TOP OF ME!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

Old 08-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #7
7cain
Resident Ginja

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
Sorry dude. I didn't see your pink ZX6R and sparkly Hello Kitty helmet because my truck is giant. Next time I'll be more careful.

Peace out Broseph.
That's funny! but don't make fun of my Hello Kitty helmet! FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS
Old 08-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #8
Houstonbussa

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7cain View Post
I know you may think it's "cute" to pull WAY up on a bike in traffic to the point that you can barely see the top of the helmet, but watch you're ! I have the tools on my belt to disconnect your radiator, ac lines, horn, headlights, or just throw something into that serpentine belt I see in my rear view mirror all without even getting off the bike, when the light turns green I'm leaving while you sit there looking like a jackass. Lucky for you I'm not a malicious person!
PLEASE don't give me no ideas... lmao..
Old 08-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Nah, that's why I said I am not a malicious person. However, that lower radiator hose was right there in reach. It would be easy to put a hole in, and I mean EASY! (he wouldn't have even seen what I was doing) Everything I said could have been done WITHOUT getting off the bike, I never mentioned anything about the driveshaft but now that YOU mentioned it, if I'm off the bike disconnecting the driveshaft I might as well cut a brakeline while I'm at it (I'd do that last so I don't get run over) But as you said "Like your gonna"! I would never even key a vehicle because someone me off, the vehicle didn't do ANYTHING wrong nor would I do what I said I could, I just COULD, if I where that type of person. I liked his truck ALOT just wish it weren't almost ON TOP OF ME!
I am the type of guy when maliciously tailgated , always happen to find something to "fall off" my scoot into the windshield.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
7cain
Resident Ginja

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
I am the type of guy when maliciously tailgated , always happen to find something to "fall off" my scoot into the windshield.
Dude! I think I have your business card now that I saw your sig! Got it at the car show at George R Brown last year? Would that be you? I love powdercoat! did my car wheels myself and they are VERY durable! Would love to do my frame if I EVER take it completely apart.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
gradplanner

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 Gixxer 1000
02 Kawasaki Meanstreak-sold
94 Kawasaki ZX7R-sold
2009 ZX10-Coming in December

What part of town? There is a guy that lives in Pearland that does that $%&*. Once, he cut in front of my homeboy's ZX14 on Dixie Farm and called himself racing us. Another time, the same truck was riding close to the back of a white CBR going the opposite direction.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:50 AM   #12
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Dude! I think I have your business card now that I saw your sig! Got it at the car show at George R Brown last year? Would that be you? I love powdercoat! did my car wheels myself and they are VERY durable! Would love to do my frame if I EVER take it completely apart.
yes, thats meeeeeeeeeeee

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 08-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #13
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Well, get out of the fast lane and let the truck pass. You can't win against the truck; you can only out run him - and it sounds like you were just him off.

Luckily Ween is in Oklohomo or I would think it was him.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:45 AM   #14
chrissoto
They all call me Soto

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'01 Suzuki GSXR 600 (Stolen)
'09 Honda CBR600RR

Member Garage

Quote:
Maybe I just have more road rage than you Blake, but if someone were to do like that to me, it's on. I don't think that is was him not paying attention, but him being a douchebag.
Me personally, if someone does something stupid like that on the road, or in the parking lot even, I'm your up b/c obviously you got your license from Stevie Wonder's Driving School for Idiots.

Case in point: I was caging it back to work and decided to stop by a local juice bar. I was in the parking lot, coming down the lane, when some dumbass teenage girl decides to cut across the lot in front of me and snag a spot that I was about to take. Then looks at me while doing it like "OMG, I hope he didn't see me!" , of course I saw you, I almost hit you if I hadn't slowed down! So naturally, there was a spot a few spaces down, so I took that one. Walking towards the store, I happened to pass her car, which I accidentally left a long scratch with my keychain, on her passenger side. That was for her douchebaggery. 'Nuff said.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #15
navigator
Senior Citizen

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'09 Ninja 250
'09 Versys
'09 Grizzly
'10 Felt Racing Hybrid

So you keyed her moms car on the passenger side so that she wouldn't find it until later and you would be safely gone. You sure showed her, tuff guy.
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a by the clean end.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #16
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissoto View Post
Maybe I just have more road rage than you Blake, but if someone were to do like that to me, it's on. I don't think that is was him not paying attention, but him being a douchebag.
Me personally, if someone does something stupid like that on the road, or in the parking lot even, I'm your up b/c obviously you got your license from Stevie Wonder's Driving School for Idiots.

Case in point: I was caging it back to work and decided to stop by a local juice bar. I was in the parking lot, coming down the lane, when some dumbass teenage girl decides to cut across the lot in front of me and snag a spot that I was about to take. Then looks at me while doing it like "OMG, I hope he didn't see me!" , of course I saw you, I almost hit you if I hadn't slowed down! So naturally, there was a spot a few spaces down, so I took that one. Walking towards the store, I happened to pass her car, which I accidentally left a long scratch with my keychain, on her passenger side. That was for her douchebaggery. 'Nuff said.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #17
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissoto View Post

Dumbest thing I think I have read all week. Congrats on being a complete tool.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
Mr.D

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

[QUOTE=navigator;2634222] So you keyed her moms car on the passenger side so that she wouldn't find it until later and you would be safely gone. You sure showed her, tuff guy. [/QUOTE]

Vandalism is no laughing matter sir. You damaged someone's car for no reason. You sire are the douche of the year.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #19
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

I hope someone kicks your bike over for being a douche...
Old 08-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #20
chrissoto
They all call me Soto

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'01 Suzuki GSXR 600 (Stolen)
'09 Honda CBR600RR

Member Garage

You can say what you want. Like I said, you should learn how to drive and wouldn't happen to your car. Don't cut someone off just because you wanted to take their parking space. What kinda is that?!

Like I said, maybe I have a worse case of Road Rage than normal people.....

Advertisement