MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #61
jgixer

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

99 zx9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwest22 View Post
lol already signed up for a class next week. does he take the or what?
Good boy, ding ding ding you've just matured one notch
jgixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
7.25.2009 MSRH L3 Ty Howard Class - CLASS IS ON!!! Ridesmart Ridesmart Motorcycle School 5 07-23-2009 11:05 PM
Recommended Motorcycle Saftey class for Ticket Dismissal (Defensive Driving) Blippin-Yellow New Riders and MSF Course Info 14 10-23-2008 12:14 PM
I ALSO NEED HELP WITH TICKET!!! Flying Scot General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 12-31-2005 08:40 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #62
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
Hush youR mouth boy.
now you wanna get stacy banned? hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #63
pester
Black olives matter

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Dont have a whole lotta sympathy for you. Frankly, I have nothing but contempt for those who think they can just get out on a public road on a bike without a license. Its no different than driving a car - and in many ways is worse.

Personally, I wish they'd towed the bike.
thats why we can count on you

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #64
pester
Black olives matter

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6

Member Garage

Quote:
All of you comments just make me laugh because you don't know me or my riding style. everybody has a opinion, which i will respect but to bash someone on a public forum is very disrespectful and pretty immature. especial if they are asking for a little help. i had lost my car, there for the bike being my only form of transportation. So, before you type your opinion think do i know this person or the current situation or why did they even get pulled over. by the way, i was pulled over for obstructed license plate which i did not get a citation for.
you will get that a lot here

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #65
pester
Black olives matter

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissoto View Post
yea that was a good thing you didn't hop on and take off. Then your woulda been cuffed and stuffed and the bike woulda been towed and throwed,
thats say something about his character and riding style

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #66
braingetter

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2001 hayabusa drippin tha kandy blue paint makin stains in tha lanes

Quote:
I don't HAVE to know you, or your riding style.

YOU admitted to riding without an M endorsement. What else do I really need to know?

I'm not bashing you. I'm pointing out that you willingly chose to ride in a manner which puts ME at risk.
I gotta admit after reading 4 pages of the OPINIONS in this thread, its worthless to argue my point. Im not gonna go back and forth cuz im new to this board but not to houston so lets not my opinions cuz its pointless.

How does having a license make him so much of a better driver where he wont put u at risk, unless hes a noobie fresh on the streets hes no worse than the grandma or grandpa driving with licenses that are road hazzards, or the texting teens, or the women putting makeup on while driving with a license. this is stupid, and from the way it looks you must have a reputation on this board and people bite your way of thinking. (the worldly word would be dickriding, but im a christian and cant talk that way..) U seem to be a very arrogant person, and from looking at your avatar self proclaiming u are an i would have to agree with the way u think on that comment. I dont care if the whole board agrees with the words u type i am a servant of and we do not wish bad upon people for no reason whatso ever. Yes spank him for not being licenses cuz MAYBE it might teach him something he dont know but since you JUDGED him(which by the way is a sin fellow brother of mine) and assumed by not having a license he is a road hazard to you?? go on with that assumption thats obsurd to think like that.. You should not be so quick to judge others cuz you need to leave that to the only man who is rightfully able to do so..and you fall way short from the grace of from the way u talk, correct me if I'm wrong but you need to have liberation in your life. You might enjoy life alot more and have a wife to get pleasure from if you were a nicer person. bless you brother
Old 08-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #67
cwest22

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
92 cbr f2 fighter (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by braingetter View Post
I gotta admit after reading 4 pages of the OPINIONS in this thread, its worthless to argue my point. Im not gonna go back and forth cuz im new to this board but not to houston so lets not my opinions cuz its pointless.

How does having a license make him so much of a better driver where he wont put u at risk, unless hes a noobie fresh on the streets hes no worse than the grandma or grandpa driving with licenses that are road hazzards, or the texting teens, or the women putting makeup on while driving with a license. this is stupid, and from the way it looks you must have a reputation on this board and people bite your way of thinking. (the worldly word would be dickriding, but im a christian and cant talk that way..) U seem to be a very arrogant person, and from looking at your avatar self proclaiming u are an i would have to agree with the way u think on that comment. I dont care if the whole board agrees with the words u type i am a servant of and we do not wish bad upon people for no reason whatso ever. Yes spank him for not being licenses cuz MAYBE it might teach him something he dont know but since you JUDGED him(which by the way is a sin fellow brother of mine) and assumed by not having a license he is a road hazard to you?? go on with that assumption thats obsurd to think like that.. You should not be so quick to judge others cuz you need to leave that to the only man who is rightfully able to do so..and you fall way short from the grace of from the way u talk, correct me if I'm wrong but you need to have liberation in your life. You might enjoy life alot more and have a wife to get pleasure from if you were a nicer person. bless you brother
Is it because he rides a Harley? opps sorry.
cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:50 AM   #68
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
I gotta admit after reading 4 pages of the OPINIONS in this thread, its worthless to argue my point.
Its not all opinion. Riding without an endorsement is illegal. Period. There's not a whole lot of opinion to that.

I fail to see where you actually HAVE a point.
Quote:
Im not gonna go back and forth cuz im new to this board but not to houston so lets not my opinions cuz its pointless.
If you dont want your opinions questioned, perhaps you should stay off a discussion board. Just a thought.
Quote:
How does having a license make him so much of a better driver where he wont put u at risk, unless hes a noobie fresh on the streets hes no worse than the grandma or grandpa driving with licenses that are road hazzards, or the texting teens, or the women putting makeup on while driving with a license.
Among other things, when you don't have a license, you also don't have insurance. So when you cause an accident, you have no way to pay the damages.

The more people who ride without an endorsement, the more likely we all are to be pulled over for a license check. I don't know about you, but my time is valuable, and having to sit on the side of the road while some bored po-po checks to make sure I have one isn't a good use of my time.
Quote:
this is stupid, and from the way it looks you must have a reputation on this board and people bite your way of thinking.
Yeah, I do have a bit of a reputation, mainly for being very blunt but consistent and utterly intolerant of stupidity. Frankly, I'm proud of it.
Quote:
(the worldly word would be dickriding, but im a christian and cant talk that way..)
So you talk that way anyway, but pretend you didn't by saying you're a Christian. The worldly word for THAT is "hypocrisy". I have noticed this is a common condition suffered by many "Christians".
Quote:
U seem to be a very arrogant person, and from looking at your avatar self proclaiming u are an i would have to agree with the way u think on that comment.
Arrogant? Nah. You see, arrogance is having an overinflated sense of self-worth. Kinda like people who claim their religion somehow makes them superior. Hm...that sounds like someone else on here...gixxerbill? Nah he's gone...so that must be...um...hmm..the name escapes me...
Quote:
I dont care if the whole board agrees with the words u type
Neither do I.
Quote:
i am a servant of and we do not wish bad upon people for no reason whatso ever.
Your religious claims are of no consequence in this discussion. Seriously. He willfully broke the law, and admitted to doing so. He got LUCKY, but legally, he should have had the bike towed. That is not wishing bad upon anyone.

Suggesting that someone should suffer the full legal penalty for his transgression is hardly "wishing bad" on them.
Quote:
Yes spank him for not being licenses cuz MAYBE it might teach him something he dont know
That was rather the point.
Quote:
but since you JUDGED him
No, I judged his actions, which he freely admitted.
Quote:
(which by the way is a sin fellow brother of mine)
No it isn't. Its called "judgment". This is an excellent quality to possess and enables one to make good decisions.

I'm not your brother.
Quote:
and assumed by not having a license he is a road hazard to you??
No, I did not "assume" this. It is a simple legal fact. Is there some part of this you cannot understand?
Quote:
go on with that assumption thats obsurd to think like that..
What assumption? He stated plainly that he broke the law.

You really need to spend some time with a dictionary.
Quote:
You should not be so quick to judge others cuz you need to leave that to the only man who is rightfully able to do so..
Um - ok...

thanks for the input, son. I'll give it the importance it deserves......where's that delete button?
Quote:
and you fall way short from the grace of from the way u talk,
And you base this conclusion upon what? The fact that I believe someone should take responsibility for his actions? Wow...just wow....
Quote:
correct me if I'm wrong but you need to have liberation in your life.
You're wrong.
Quote:
You might enjoy life alot more and have a wife to get pleasure from if you were a nicer person. bless you brother
Ahem...I'm very happily married. Incidentally, the screen name refers to my daughter - so I'm no stranger to pleasure...(and those of you who have survived a 6 year old, you know i'm no stranger to pain either...)

Dude, you're um...well lets just say you're in over your head.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:52 AM   #69
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL

Quote:
Is it because he rides a Harley? opps sorry.
Could be worse...

could be a Honda...
Old 08-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #70
cwest22

Bike(s):
92 cbr f2 fighter (sold)

Quote:
Could be worse...

could be a Honda...
too far...too far lol. oh and i have insurance on my bike.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #71
eugene

honestly, everybody does things that we aren't suppose to. some get caught, some don't. you made the decision prior to getting caught to go ahead. but at the end of the day, we all make those mistakes. help a brother out even if it is something that you might not commit yourself. you never know, you might get caught for something else, that this guy possibly can help you out with.

and besides, you answer his question here, the next person that goes thru this same situation can do a search and find the answers instead of posting another one of these threads.
eugene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #72
Zx7rider
Banned

Bike(s):
2003 zx7
2001 zx7
1999 zx7
Looking for more zx7's to build

User is banned

Zx7rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #73
eugene

well agree.

didn't read thru the entire thread, but if he admitted guilt, help him out. if he feels he is right when clearly he is wrong...then bash on.

it is almost like speeding. we all got guilty pleasures and happens.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #74
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL

Quote:
too far...too far lol. oh and i have insurance on my bike.
read your policy. If you're riding unlicensed, it is very likely your insurance company will refuse to pay.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #75
eugene

Quote:
read your policy. If you're riding unlicensed, it is very likely your insurance company will refuse to pay.
definitely true. i have first hand experience with this.

honestly, riding a motorcycle vs driving a car with no license is somewhat different. cause in a car, you have a lot more protecting you, and you can possibly have a passenger coach you. when you on a bike, it is only you and the machine between your legs, nothing but your gear to protect you. msf would teach you a lot more than what a buddy or sibling tells you on how to ride. people should just take the class before ever hopping on two wheels.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #76
cwest22

Bike(s):
92 cbr f2 fighter (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene View Post
definitely true. i have first hand experience with this.

honestly, riding a motorcycle vs driving a car with no license is somewhat different. cause in a car, you have a lot more protecting you, and you can possibly have a passenger coach you. when you on a bike, it is only you and the machine between your legs, nothing but your gear to protect you. msf would teach you a lot more than what a buddy or sibling tells you on how to ride. people should just take the class before ever hopping on two wheels.
Thats why im taking a course!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #77
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zx7rider View Post
How does tucking your plate making you young and irresponsable(?sp)
That wasn't the sole reason. That was the icing on the cake. Riding dirty, tucked plate, his defensive stance etc etc. But you are late to the game. We already crossed this hurdle.
He's gonna take his course and not have to worry about it again.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:36 PM   #78
triumphant675r

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'09 Triumph Daytona 675 Triple

Member Garage

is there a class that can be done in one day?
triumphant675r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #79
Challen
MSF Lead Instructor

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2000 ZX12R
2008 250R
2012 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphant675r View Post
Not to get a license.

The ERC (Experienced Course) is one day, but you have to already have your motorcycle license.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #80
cwest22

Bike(s):
92 cbr f2 fighter (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphant675r View Post
i wish.

Advertisement