MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
NgaWhat

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Gsxr 600

Silent Auction at North Harris 8/23-8/27

The Veterans Student Association cordially invite you to a silent auction held at the Lonestar North Harris College. This event will be taken place Monday - Friday during the week before the college semester starts. The location is in the academic building of North Harris. Time frame is set anywhere from 10 A.M to 3 P.M. and will not always be consistant because the people that will be holding the auction are the the veterans who volunteered their time. But we will try to maintain as much as we can to keep the same time everyday.

We, the Veterans Student Association, are trying to create the first scholarship program for the veterans who proudly volunteered, dedicated, and served their time on our military forces.

The rules for the silent auction are simple. There will be various baskets you can place your bid upon. The baskets are filled with numerous items from different stores. Random things such as items, food, candy and gift cards. I do not have the details of which stores have been involved but there are some big named companies who donated items to help us in our goal for raising money. If you see what you like, place your infomation and the amount you are offering, must be above the minimum bid or the last bid. After the last day, which ever person has their name last will win the baskets.

All proceeds will go directly towards helping the veterans.

More info will be posted if anything has changed or if there is an update that i come across
NgaWhat is offline   Reply With Quote