Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

95 RF 900 - Dead and Gone
96 ZX-11 - Blown up (Should have done the oil mod)
95 GSXR 750 - long gone
92 VFR 750 - Wrecked by "good friend"

Water Pump

I have a 95 RF 900 and the water pump started puking water yesterday afternoon. Tells me the pump is gone. Since the RF was only built for a few years but shares parts from other suzuki's (I think the bottom end is same as the 1100) does anyone know what other model water pumps will fit. Reason I ask is that money is tight so I was gonna search ebay for one. Might be a better chance of finding one, knowing what else is compatable.
WarrenW is offline   Reply With Quote