Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2006, 10:40 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

1994 Yamaha Virago 1100

Send a message via AIM to Laserchevelle
Bar ends and frame sliders...

Dunno why my first post got deleted after a day...maybe cause the site died?? Anyways, I just bought a 91 Bandit 400 as a track bike. I havent been able to find anywhere that sells bar ends or frame sliders for the bandit 400. Does anybody know of any companies or websites that sell these parts.

I glanced at Patrick's post before the thred was deleted/lost, but can't remember it all. I believe you said the same yr GSXR bar ends would work, and that you would look into the frame sliders for me... Am i right??

Thanks again, any info is appreciated...
Laserchevelle is offline   Reply With Quote