MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2010, 02:39 PM   #61
Balls2daWall

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1000
04 GSXR 600

!!

Good roads are hard to find as it is. Bikes are already outcasted by the authorities and the typical dumass commuters who dont care to notice bikes. I got a ticket out there about a month ago but the trooper was actually cool because he only got me for expired inspection and could have got me for a lot more. Be careful out there guys either way because ive seen sand on the roads out there before. try to do a check run first to be safe. Thats not full proof but its better than hitting it completely unknowing.
Balls2daWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
racers road nwall1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 09-26-2012 06:18 PM
racers road nwall1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 08-19-2012 07:00 PM
racers road 188ondafreeway Events, Meets and Rides 12 03-13-2011 07:59 PM
RACERS ROAD ALEXD General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 08-10-2009 07:21 AM
3090 and racers road? Cbr954Dave General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 11-10-2007 08:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #62
mike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobounds View Post
this is prolly the closest we'll get to the right answer, i rode 149 and honea egypt saturday and saw a bunch of po-po with no problems, but then again i dont hit it that hard in the straights and i dont wear a friggin track suit on the street.
So you're saying you get more respect from cops when you're NOT wearing proper gear? WOW!

In general, it seems that most people have a problem with a) behaving accordingly in public and b) dealing with the consequences of their actions.
Time to grow up I guess. If you don't behave like idiots in public, you won't be treated as such. It is that simple. Had a nice ride through the Forest yesterday with NO cops, no incidents and yes, I was wearing a 1-piece suit. How did we do that?

Passed cops the other day and none of them paid attention to me. Oh, sorry I forgot to mention, I was "only" doing 75ish. Guess that doesn't qualify as riding for many here. If you want to go fast, come on out to the track and learn to do it the right way.

Stop global whining!
Old 08-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #63
rip wolfe
REALLY, NO REALLY?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 gixxer 750
08 hanna montanna cruizer! (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
He's NOT from the planet Noob
and who are u referring is?

Last edited by rip wolfe; 08-16-2010 at 06:36 PM.
rip wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement