Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #141
Mark06gsxr
Let 'er eat

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
yeah it comes with the game, we are all aware of that every time we get on our bike and go for a ride every sunday..... the good thing is that both of them took it like a man and took responsibility for their own actions instead of crying and blaming it on others

I dont specifically remember blaming anyone (in light of bringin up old ) but I did warn that there was a trooper with a major hard-on for yall, and a bunch of people there who spilled the beans about every detail of your ride.. I guess Im the

Quote:
^^good advice considering that after negotiating with the court it might be more like a week;s time, just not sure if Shogun and Pandragon have any vacation time left at work^^

Just talked to Shogun last night and it seems like he will be able to get this case thrown out of court before the court date!

Thankyou for making my day, and for helping me choose to stay away from the street. After all it was your ride that did that.

Tracks looks better everyday.
Mark06gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W SW Sunday Morning Ride Aug 28 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 37 08-30-2011 02:32 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride May 15 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 141 05-22-2011 01:42 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Aug. 08 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 249 08-12-2010 11:48 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Aug. 01 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 146 08-05-2010 10:53 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #142
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark06gsxr View Post
I dont specifically remember blaming anyone (in light of bringin up old ) but I did warn that there was a trooper with a major hard-on for yall, and a bunch of people there who spilled the beans about every detail of your ride.. I guess Im the

Thankyou for making my day, and for helping me choose to stay away from the street. After all it was your ride that did that.

Tracks looks better everyday.
man you are like a little kid lol first you are saying that you do not specifically blame anyone in our group and finish up by saying...."after all it was your ride that did that"

FYI, we are not the only riders that go through RR on a sunday morning, there are a bunch of other people from all over town that goes through there including Harleys, other sportsbikes, Porsches racing down the road and big trucks that sound louder than my duc lol, if you are not trying to blame us why do you single out our SMR?

oh yeah why are you in here anyways? this is a SMR thread and i was simply warning people not to go there as a courtesy to other riders on MH that might be considering heading that way.... it is also to update on the 2 riders that went to jail! You seem to hate riding the street so why the sudden interest in coming in here at all?

Last edited by sunday_rider; 08-17-2010 at 01:59 PM.
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:33 PM   #143
Mark06gsxr
Let 'er eat

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

Quote:
man you are like a little kid lol first you are saying that you do not specifically blame anyone in our group and finish up by saying...."after all it was your ride that did that"

FYI, we are not the only riders that go through RR on a sunday morning, there are a bunch of other people from all over town that goes through there including Harleys, other sportsbikes, Porsches racing down the road and big trucks that sound louder than my duc lol, if you are not trying to blame us why do you single out our SMR?

oh yeah why are you in here anyways? this is a SMR thread and i was simply warning people not to go there as a courtesy to other riders on MH that might be considering heading that way.... it is also to update on the 2 riders that went to jail! You seem to hate riding the street so why the sudden interest in coming in here at all?

Just to rub it in
Mark06gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #144
sunday_rider

Bike(s):

^^lmao^^
Old 08-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #145
crazivi3tdude
Commander in Chief !!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Mongoose
C
B
R

Send a message via AIM to crazivi3tdude
Quote:
Yeah man it is the whole group's fault, including ninja! Lmao
ey ey ey , ninja didnt go sunday because he was tired ! and besides.... If ninja went, he will most likely be another piece of jail bait. I know for sure he cant afford it base on his pay rate, he'll be locked up till trial date with no bond posted

why arnt you locked up mr Sunday rider????? your suppose to be leading the group in front kakakakaka

Yes! my name is Ninja!!!
crazivi3tdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #146
sunday_rider

Bike(s):

^^i was in front but as soon as the rest of the group saw the cop coming behind us they made a u turn and headed to i 10, some of the group pulled into that exxon but shogun and pandragon kept going towards i 10 and somewhere in between the gas station and the freeway is where they got chased by the state trooper..... us in the front group didn't even know about the state trooper on the other end of RR until the two riders that got pulled over by the sheriff and given a warning ticket told us that the sheriff mentioned something about state troopers patrolling the other side of i 10, we thought i was bs until 5 mins later when i got the call from shogun to come pick up his bike......
Old 08-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #147
zman45
Go Big Or Go Home!!!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Kawasaki ZX14 Saphire Midnight Blue (SOLD) I'll miss the Beast!
2008 Honda CBR1000RR Blue Silver (custom color)
2009 Yamaha R1 Cadmium Yellow (Bumble Bee)
2008 HONDA CBR1000RR WINNING RED
2002 HARLEY V-ROD (The Original)

HOPE SHOGUN AND PANDRAGON ARE VINDICATED!

Quote:
^^i was in front but as soon as the rest of the group saw the cop coming behind us they made a u turn and headed to i 10, some of the group pulled into that exxon but shogun and pandragon kept going towards i 10 and somewhere in between the gas station and the freeway is where they got chased by the state trooper..... us in the front group didn't even know about the state trooper on the other end of RR until the two riders that got pulled over by the sheriff and given a warning ticket told us that the sheriff mentioned something about state troopers patrolling the other side of i 10, we thought i was bs until 5 mins later when i got the call from shogun to come pick up his bike......

I THINK IF THE TROOPER DID NOT CLOCK THEM THEY SHOULD HAVE A CASE! IF THE TROOPERS ONLY KNEW HOW THIS KEEPS US OUT OF TROUBLE, NOT IN IT!!! WHY THEY HAVE SUCH A "HO" ABOUT IT IS THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE FUN YOU CAN HAVE ON TWO WHEELS GO BIG OR GO HOME!
zman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:47 PM   #148
sunday_rider

Bike(s):

hahahahahahaha
Old 08-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #149
vito_8989
Stranger Danger

What time did all this happen? I was out there around 10 to 10:30 or so but then left when I saw another bike giving me the cop signal.
vito_8989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #150
RTM Invicto
RM|79

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
ZX-2 Prototype
07' ZX-10R

Quote:
wow that's some good news man, i am glad both of you are out of jail..... the trooper told me that they werent going to let you guys out until both of you got sexually molested.....

i am already talking to my lawyer to help Shogun beat the case, most likely you guys will be given a year probation from what the lawyer told me.

No more SMRs for me until September, going to lay low for a while until things cool down a bit on RR! Will def keep doing the M&G and then ASI and PP1 on Wed. nights but that's about it for now!
Quote:
^^good advice considering that after negotiating with the court it might be more like a week;s time, just not sure if Shogun and Pandragon have any vacation time left at work^^

Just talked to Shogun last night and it seems like he will be able to get this case thrown out of court before the court date!
Hey man i'm gonna need your help to get a similar result with case, i took the conviction on my last wreckless with time served and a fine, I think two convictions is felony, thrown out before court would be great or a reduction to class "C" with a fine, the last case wiped me out, I got Shogun's number, P.M. with whatever you can come up with...
RTM Invicto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:38 AM   #151
G.T.O BENCE

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2009 GSXR 750

dang good thing i did not go lol sunday
G.T.O BENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:25 AM   #152
chaunceyr6
Sky's The Limit