MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Angry Juggalo THIS

For several nights last month, a group of thugs with black hooded sweat shirts pulled tight over their heads, including at least one in "angry" clown makeup, terrorized visitors to Pierce County's Fort Steilacoom Park, police say.

The group cried "woo, woo, Juggalo" as they assaulted park visitors with a machete and fists. They stole cellphones, cash and wallets and even threatened to cut their victims' heads off, according to court documents.

So far, two men and a woman have been charged with robbery and assault for their alleged roles in the string of attacks, said Pierce County deputy prosecutor Phil Sorensen. Prosecutors say the suspects claim to be "Juggalos," a subculture that has developed among the fan base of the rap/metal group Insane Clown Posse.

"The violence was gratuitous," said Lakewood police Lt. Dave Guttu. "They [victims] had already given up their stuff and were assaulted anyway."

Two victims suffered broken jaws in the attacks that occurred the nights of June 18-20 and early in the morning of June 21. Another was kicked in the head, and a woman said her attackers demanded that she take off her pants, according to prosecutors.

All of the victims were at the park after it closed, police said.

Guttu said eight to 10 more people are being sought for their alleged roles in the attacks, in which 23 people were injured. More about the Insane Clown Posse and the band's followers: insaneclownposse.com According to prosecutors, one of the men charged in the attacks claimed that Juggalo groups are growing in Pierce County - going by the names "Hatchet Riders," "Juggalo Empire" and "Northwest Juggalo Posse."

"The people in the Juggalo group say they're seeing violence on the rise among the Juggalo group," Guttu said.

Anthony Pierce, 29, Crystal Hilliard, 19, and Daniel Barnum, 21, are accused of participating in the park assaults. But, Guttu says, violence is atypical among Juggalos in Lakewood, where the park is located.

Juggalos and Juggalettes - as female fans of Insane Clown Posse are called - are known to dress in black and wear black and white clownlike face paint. According to a statement on the Web site whatisajuggalo.com, the subculture preaches racial tolerance and belief in a religion.

Spokespeople for Insane Clown Posse's record label, Psychopathic Records, didn't return calls for comment Tuesday. The band is scheduled to perform this weekend in the annual "Gathering of Juggalos," a large outdoor concert near Columbus, Ohio.

Victims of the Fort Steilacoom violence reported that one woman was wearing black clownlike eye makeup and other attackers were dressed in black hoodies, Guttu said. One person carried a machete. The Insane Clown Posse is often identified by the symbol of a laughing clown carrying a meat cleaver or hatchet.

Sorensen, the deputy prosecutor, said other people claiming to be Juggalos have been charged in violent crimes.

Guttu said the park, which closes at 9 p.m., had become a popular hangout for Juggalos to drink and smoke marijuana. He advises park visitors to visit the park only when it is open.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...clowns12m.html

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #2
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
omg, I can't believe ICP is still 'singing'

I used to get stoned to "The Great Milenko" back in the 10th grade. When I quit weed... they just stopped making sense.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #3
Maverick
Made Man

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

Send a message via AIM to Maverick
juggalo's are ****in gay

i saw a few @ the KMK concert last nite
i wanted 2 burn em in hte eye with my joint
they try 2 act hard, but ive never seen a strong movment here in HOU.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:56 PM   #4
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahaha, I would never want to be called a juggalo, look at what one is according to icp themselves. @ 2liter

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/icpin...sajuggalo.html

Besides, didn't they get beat up by eminem? I would NEVER associate myself with someone that got taken down by that bag of noodles =)
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Old 07-12-2006, 07:48 PM   #5
jamesscavies

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
74 FLH, 04 FLHR

Why does no one with a C.H.L. ever get mugged by idiots?
jamesscavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #6
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

oh they do, you just read about it in the obit section instead of the front page.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #7
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahaha, I would never want to be called a juggalo, look at what one is according to icp themselves. @ 2liter

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/icpin...sajuggalo.html

Besides, didn't they get beat up by eminem? I would NEVER associate myself with someone that got taken down by that bag of noodles =)

lol how could any body like them?
Old 07-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #8
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

dont blame icp blame the dumbass people that actually take the they say to heart..... icp's music was cool like 6 years ago but they got old.... the people or "juggalos" that follow them are just stuck in the trend that alot of other people were in once before.... and they will soon realize the gay...
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:45 PM   #9
rickykline
super squid

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
1999 yamaha r1 RIP
2005 zx10r

I LOVE ICP... when i was a stoner like ramius..... lol THE GREAT MILENKO ah ha ha ha ha

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF....
rickykline is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement