MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #41
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
i'm not saying this guy isn't an idiot, cause he is.
Yep, sure is.

Quote:
There are drivers from all ethnicities that drive with no license..i have read them on here.
And? I'm sure there are. And they're dicks too. , depending on how strict you want to get with that, I may have been one of those guys for a while as well, since I rode for a month or 2 before I got my M endorsement. But what does that have to do with anything we were discussing? I think you may be missing what I was trying to say. I'm not trying to defend any comments that were made in here or be the one pointing fingers, but just because someone questioned his legal status, doesn't make them a racist. Given the facts of the incident, it seems reasonable to want to question his status. That's it.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hit & Run - Need Plate Run MadseasoN General Discussion (Moto Related) 77 08-30-2016 09:32 PM
Hit and run arrest!! BadApple General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 09-26-2009 11:57 PM
Motorcyclist dies after being hit by hit-and-run driver Jay General Discussion (Moto Related) 87 09-04-2007 11:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #42
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
And also flees the accident scene, and has no license (why does he have a truck then?). Don't forget those important parts of the situation. Based purely off of statistical trends and history, would it not be reasonable to question the residency status of someone who happens to be Hispanic, flees an accident scene, and has no license?

I'm not gonna get in the middle and argue one way or the other, just putting that out there.
I hate to say it but you're "mostly" right. Remember the thread where that drunk 19 year old chick hit that cop/constable's bike from behind then got out her car and ran? Was she illegal?

Running after you've seriously hurt someone is almost a universal reaction. It is heightened when you are drunk, underage, have a prior record, a warrant, a suspended license, have no insurance, in a stolen vehicle and of course, when you're an illegal.

People hit and run every single day, not just illegals. Statistics don't lie and it sucks that illegals do (I'm assuming) universally run. But just when one person here mentions "it was probably an illegal", the entire mob comes out with torches flaring and the initial thread topic is lost.

And THAT, is universal.

Last edited by a forum moderator; 08-09-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #43
Kris90

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
I hate to say it but you're "mostly" right. Remember the thread where that drunk 19 year old chick hit that cop/constable's bike from behind then got out her car and ran? Was she illegal?

Running after you've seriously hurt someone is almost a universal reaction. It is heightened when you are drunk, underage, have a prior record, a warrant, a suspended license, have no insurance, in a stolen vehicle and of course, when you're an illegal.

People hit and run every single day, not just illegals. Statistics don't lie and it sucks that illegals do (I'm assuming) universally run. But just when one person here mentions "it was probably an illegal", the entire mob comes out with torches flaring and the initial thread topic is lost.

And THAT, is universal.
....nice!
Kris90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #44
goose
Goose

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 Yamaha R1
2005 yamaha r6 (sold)
2001 Gsxr 750 (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
Yep, sure is.

And? I'm sure there are. And they're dicks too. , depending on how strict you want to get with that, I may have been one of those guys for a while as well, since I rode for a month or 2 before I got my M endorsement. But what does that have to do with anything we were discussing? I think you may be missing what I was trying to say. I'm not trying to defend any comments that were made in here or be the one pointing fingers, but just because someone questioned his legal status, doesn't make them a racist. Given the facts of the incident, it seems reasonable to want to question his status. That's it.
when did i say any on you were racist..all i wrote was that i was tired of all this go back to Mexico stuff..that's all...
let's just all agree to wish the rider the best...
Old 08-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #45
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Racist faces

Old 08-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #46
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
when did i say any on you were racist..all i wrote was that i was tired of all this go back to Mexico stuff..that's all...
let's just all agree to wish the rider the best...
Not me in particular, just....

ah well, it's possible I misunderstood the context of your previous posts. If so, I appologize. But yes, I do hope the rider makes a full recovery and hopefully collects all the money necessary to make everything right again.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #47
Ninjo
Ima n00b

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2000 Ducati Monster 750

Send a message via AIM to Ninjo
I hope the judge handling the case is a rider and makes a huge example out of him. I think in the state of texas we can detain an illegal for 20years before deporting.. Or maybe it was 2.. But I know we don't have to directly deport him.
I hope he's a legal residence so he gets the full force of justice!!
Ninjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #48
bjaz54

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2008 cbr1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
About time we get some good news!

Hope they throw the book at him.

No, I prefer they just beat him to with it.
bjaz54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #49
greentegr6
B.S.

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000 RR
93 CBR 900 RR -FOR SALE- 2000
SOLD-2002 GSXR 600
RIP- YAMAHA R6

Send a message via Yahoo to greentegr6
I hope they just beat the outta him. because he will get off with some bs law.

Advertisement