MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #81
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

RIP to the fallen rider. Prayers up for the family and friends of the rider. They're going to need strength, peace, and comfort during this troubling time.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider down on 1960 Pizzle General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 06-27-2012 09:26 AM
1960 area Melyssa General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 04-27-2012 02:50 PM
another down rider 1960 OMEGA General Discussion (Moto Related) 74 01-04-2008 03:51 PM
59 and 1960 darkcloud Events, Meets and Rides 0 08-30-2007 03:55 PM
290 and 1960? ~JefeR1~ Events, Meets and Rides 2 10-28-2006 11:40 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #82
Rachy Rach
Nut up or Shut up!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
07 Yamaha r6 - Sold :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1000 View Post
And to check out the single guys
you caught me

jk no need to tho, i got mine
Old 08-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #83
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisiecki1 View Post
why would you assume that? judging from the links attached to his page I'm assuming he's from Houston..
ummm ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberry2001 View Post
Dude!!! whoever put that facebook link up needs to take that down....thats not the dude!!! thats a good friend of my wifes who doesnt ride a motorcycle!!! Now shes freakin out, Come on guys you know how many kyle millers there are??
thank you that was my point. not like you could look at his pics to see anything other than links attatched to his page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Yeah, just because someone's name matches and he's here in Houston doesn't make it the same guy that wrecked.
AAAAAND thank YOU......

RIP kyle miller.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #84
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1000 View Post
I laughed so hard I nearly myself. "It's always sunny in Philidelphia" is a show.
aww i dont watch tv
Old 08-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #85
Z1000
Z1K

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'10 Kawasaki Z1000
'03 Gixxer600 (sold)
'03 Harley Sportster (gave to bro)
pow pow powerwheels

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Z1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
aww i dont watch tv
Me either. I only know this because my coworker brings it to work on his laptop. It's probably the best show I've ever seen.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #86
JBIRD5363

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
01 50
85 Honda atc 250 sx
95 dr 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasNinja650 View Post
RIP to the fallen rider. Prayers up for the family and friends of the rider. They're going to need strength, peace, and comfort during this troubling time.
I will pass it along to the family
Kyle was a good kid I went to high school with his sister.
He worked for texas parks and wildlife and was due for a promo I belive.
The night of the accident he left his moms house upset about what I don't know. How it went down is not important now is the time for the family they are throwing a benifit and ride for the family. The ride starts at 3pm Sunday at hotrods bar on 1960 all donations will be given to his parents
Old 08-13-2010, 05:56 AM   #87
JBIRD5363

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
01 50
85 Honda atc 250 sx
95 dr 650

The benifit has been moved to Sunday the 22 at gearheads I'll post more details when I get them
Old 08-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #88
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Give some thoughts and prayers for the kid who was driving the SUV too folx.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #89
AmandaRenee

Ok..this is probably my own fault for driving myself crazy reading these forums knowing kyle's memory is being trashed when he can't even defend himself but I think I owe it to him and the family to make a statement.Bash ME if you need to but NOT the Millers.

Kyle Miller was my best friend's (Maegan) little brother. I knew him for almost 13 years so i called him my little brother just as well. The night Kyle left his mother's house, he had been upset but it is not my place to say why. He was going from there to his dad's house which was 5 minutes away. This was only the time Kyle never wore a helmet because it was a short ride. Was it right? No and because of that mistake, he is now dead.

The media and harris county have screwed everything to pieces. Yes, Kyle was indeed going 60+ but was not weaving in and out of traffic and was not going 100+. We will not know the true story until the investigation is complete. I can tell you that it has been passed on to the DPS which means this 17 year old will not just walk away from this. Had she been paying attention to the road and her surroundings and NOT talking away on her cell phone, who's to say Kyle would be here today laughing and playing with his 2 young nephews that he loved more than life itself. The family was actually never notified but instead they found out from a gas station clerk and thats when they started to panic and call Kyle's cell phone and every local hospital. It was only when the medical examiner informed them to come down to the scene, where they actually told to verify his ID. Another part that has left everyone close to Kyle upset is the fact they left his body uncovered four FOUR hours!! Just laying there out in the open for the world to see.

As it has been posted above, a Last Ride will be given to Kyle this Sunday, August 22 starting at 3pm at Gearheads (5149 FM 1960 Rd W) and the actual ride will go underway at 6pm. I will post more info if you would like to join in.

Kyle loved his nephews and riding his bike more than words can express. He went out just the way he waned to- Wearing his brand new AF shirt, new AF holey jeans, smelling like AF, and on his bike. I will cherish every memory I have of Kyle and I am truely blessed to call him a friend and my little brother. Please respect the family and his memory by not bashing him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	l_6a6bad897d7d335d8696f854f97e79bb.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	37773  
Closed Thread

Advertisement