MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #21
NOSRAVENFAMILY

Feedback Rating: (0)

Im saying just feel for the family.....why throw fault out there. Try to look out for others and help not make things worse or make people feel worse. There is MANY gals out there that met up with a guy in a lot riding a bike or in a nice car and went for a ride, even guys nice enough to give a gal a ride home, that they just meet and not to end up dead, but now a days you have to be careful and instead of throwing a blame around why not pass words of wisdom so this does not happen to any of our Gals or Guys on Motohouston...Blame is useless.... How do you think her friends or family will feel when they see who is to blame the city, the girl her parents ouch, ok maybe the truth hurts but why throw salt into the wound. Why not a kind word, freedom of speech on Motohouston, I understand, that is his opinion and this is MINE!
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guy finds missing girl MATT L. Off Topic 39 05-23-2013 10:09 AM
Amber Alert - missing girl yankee Off Topic 27 02-03-2006 12:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #22
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
Personal responsibility.

That doesn't mean that someone doesn't have empathy for the family and what they're going through. Racer X was addressing the question of "the city's blame" and wasn't directing his thoughts towards the family.

Every post on this thread doesn't have to be a sympathy thread for the family, it's people's thoughts. You want to start one where you can convey yours and others condolences to the family, I'm certain you know how.

No one here on the board coerced that young ADULT woman into the truck, she did it willingly and her family and friends will pay the price along with her.

You need to layoff the caps too.

-d
well said, I'm sure he cares.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:46 PM   #23
NOSRAVENFAMILY

we need a lot more loving than hate, war and killing......Snuggle Bug Love Party at MY house plenty of room for Lovers and sorry NO room for killers or hatters, too bad so sad....but happy days for the good party people of MOTOHOUSTON always welcome....
NOSRAVENFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:26 PM   #24
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSRAVENFAMILY
Flood Rats!
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
maybe we should get an extermitator to handle the varmants.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:29 AM   #25
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
is this type of stuff really " the city's" fault or the children/families fault..?
I blame it on myspace and parents not watching who their children talk to on the web. Anyone can be there looking to decieve you. Myspace is a doorway for evil to reach you if you let it.:confused2
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:37 AM   #26
bunxx
Saw 'em Off!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
duc 800SS
polaris ranger
yamaha rhino

she looks familiar....i might have met her somewhere..dont quote me though...i go to dulles and know alot of people at diff schools....i actuly just saw it on the news befor reading this post..i dont see how some people can do that ... im prayin for her family
bunxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:09 AM   #27
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

its not alony kids and teens its older people to, sry to tha family, people need to think now a day the streets arnt safe and people r gettin worst and worst i dont see why poeple do things like this
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:11 AM   #28
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
I blame it on myspace and parents not watching who their children talk to on the web. Anyone can be there looking to decieve you. Myspace is a doorway for evil to reach you if you let it.:confused2
myspace, aol, yahoo, msn, dating websites its all of them, and then again its people u meet at a party, bar, club and people uve known ur whole life. these people are everywhere and eny where maybe even the people next door
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:53 AM   #29
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
well said, I'm sure he cares.
+1

Last edited by zero4o3; 07-11-2006 at 03:10 AM.
zero4o3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:42 AM   #30
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
i think it is all very sad, let this be a lesson to ALL parents. i know i am going to watch james' daughter a lot closer after all of this. that poor girl had such a promising future ahead of her. something she will never see...

gosh there are so many inconsiderate out there. i cant wait to find out who killed her. poor parents...
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:01 AM   #31
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
^^^words of wisdom.

may she RIP

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:32 AM   #32
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

I think that u really need to start using the "2 man concept" girls
When going out do NOT go anywhere alone. Do NOT go with someone u first meet alone.
Unfortunatly there are alot of crazy people out there and too many young kids that have to learn the the hard way, can't tell them anything. you just hope that the learning expierence isn't too costly.
Michael
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 01:49 PM   #33
RXGrrl

Bike(s):
CR125

The crime rate is just bad here. As is anywhere. People jsut need to be more cautious when they let their kids go about. And in some aspect, I do agree about teaching yer kid a thing or two. Cause why is she hoppin into a truck with some guy she doesn't know?

But crimes happen everyone, gas station, at your house, at your work, etc... I mean, just compare it to the first missing girl...She was just dropping off keys to her b/f and look what happened.
RXGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:15 PM   #34
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXGrrl
The crime rate is just bad here. As is anywhere. People jsut need to be more cautious when they let their kids go about. And in some aspect, I do agree about teaching yer kid a thing or two. Cause why is she hoppin into a truck with some guy she doesn't know?

But crimes happen everyone, gas station, at your house, at your work, etc... I mean, just compare it to the first missing girl...She was just dropping off keys to her b/f and look what happened.

+1
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:45 AM   #35
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

I hope they catch these fuggers and castrate them.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:31 AM   #36
Kinny
AONNOG

Bike(s):
None

Send a message via AIM to Kinny
That is very sad. Hope they catch the fools who did this. I'm probably preaching, but I think everyone should establish some kind of situational awareness. People having this "It can never happen to me" mentality is just asking for trouble. I think it is also a good idea for anyone to carry OC or pepper spray of some sort on their key chain.
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:54 PM   #37
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Here's one of the f*ckers' myspace
http://www.myspace.com/valhallanshadows

haven't looked long enough for the other guy's.

crazy...she was in his top 8.

when he grows up he wants to be: KILLER ??? must be nuts...
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:58 PM   #38
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
why blame a website where people sign up to be a part of??? people should know better than to meet someone off the internet..... i mean what is the first thing you learned about talking to people on line??? i feel bad for what happened to her
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #39
Kinny
AONNOG

Bike(s):
None

Send a message via AIM to Kinny
Regardless of who's fault it was, she didn't deserve this. Please becareful guys and gals.
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:07 PM   #40
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

can't blame myspace...cuz really you'd have to blame the highschools. they went to school together.

i hope he and the other guy rots.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement