MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Eldude

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 Hayabusa
2003 gsxr 600 sold
89 CR 250 sold :(
*new bike here*

Any southside bike nights?

Are there any bars/dealers hosting any bike nights that aren't way on the north side of Houston?
Eldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do YOU look for in Bike Nights??? maR1k General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 06-12-2012 03:02 PM
SWC Bike Nights *Important Dates* Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 6 05-10-2010 01:03 PM
Open Mic Nights in Houston? Friday or Saturday nights? dbuck Off Topic 4 03-29-2010 08:35 PM
bike nights speed622 Events, Meets and Rides 1 07-31-2006 01:53 AM
Bike Nights? ? ? ? ? 03.gsxr.1000 Events, Meets and Rides 18 07-25-2006 11:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
Tyco_18
Weather is but an element

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K6 GSX-R 600
Dyno-Gt (Pedal Powered)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldude View Post
Are there any bars/dealers hosting any bike nights that aren't way on the north side of Houston?
Prolly not im ridinound da town juz takin a cruise if u wanna join...hit me up 281 two one seven 2761
Old 07-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
gsxrjay

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
gsxr

Mancuso does one at 6 string in clearlake next to pinches bar and grill it sucked when i went to it about a month ago i think they have about every 3 wensday of every month that all i know of but someone needs to put one together a good one down here
gsxrjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
Its hard to get regular sponsored events going unless there is an obvious demand in the area for meets/outings/rides from the community.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
SaraR

Bike(s):
msf soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
Its hard to get regular sponsored events going unless there is an obvious demand in the area for meets/outings/rides from the community.
hi, cali!!!

very true! but i know this guy that knows a guy that might be willing to try in the southeast...i'll talk to him when he gets back from working outta town...and i'm pretty sure he'll be ready for a forest ride!

Advertisement