MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2006, 07:11 PM   #21
CBR_Ryder
No more bike...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BlackR1
he wants one.. , i get better gas mileage out of my r1 than he does on his 600, he needs more than a jet kit.....
LOLOLOL... i kept topping off cuz i didnt know if i was gunna run out...
CBR_Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do they make their money? albertinhouston Off Topic 4 09-24-2010 08:47 AM
Wanna save money on gas? level5 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 06-08-2008 09:50 AM
Wanna make extra cash riding a bike? RickyRickshaw General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 11-12-2006 11:40 PM
Make Some Money Bgsxr1000 Off Topic 24 02-24-2006 11:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2006, 07:24 PM   #22
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BlackR1
he wants one.. , i get better gas mileage out of my r1 than he does on his 600, he needs more than a jet kit.....
that was awesome:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 07-23-2006, 08:13 PM   #23
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportRider
Alright maybe i was wrong maybe its changed since i went in there, which was a couple years ago but thats what i have heard from the riders i do ride with so take it to them and i am sure now they will take care of you. And sorry bout that Patrick.

"I personally have not been ripped off by them myself"
SR that's a pathetic sh*tbag lowlife move on your part. Quick to judge and quick to mouth off about something you heard from someone that someone else said. BULLSH*T

Patrick's ability to put food on the table and a roof over his head is by his reputation. That's a reputation that he has earned by doing very good work and standing behind what he has done. You come here and put a blackeye on that rep because of something you know nothing about and then you try to wash your hands of it with some pathetic gesture???

You're a b*tch. You've been on this board as has Patrick, why haven't you called him out on your crappy spineless accusation? Why wait for someone that's looking for work to get done and screw him over like that?

D
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:29 PM   #24
SportRider
SportRider

Bike(s):
GSX-R 1000

Ok first of all i will not argue with someone in public posts i delt with him in pms . And two you dont even know me so taking a blind stab at me does not hurt me at all i have delt with unlkimited and had bad expiriences and so has my dad and other riders in the group that cbr rider rides with randy ask me, my dad, mark, and ryan they will tell you. i was going to leave it alone but you had to repost on this thread. Kill the thread i did make a mistake but i apologized for it now drop it your not helping patrick at all by reposting on this thread. Randy i know a few shops you have my number when you are ready ill take you to them alright
SportRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:32 AM   #25
CBR_Ryder
No more bike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
SR that's a pathetic sh*tbag lowlife move on your part. Quick to judge and quick to mouth off about something you heard from someone that someone else said. BULLSH*T

Patrick's ability to put food on the table and a roof over his head is by his reputation. That's a reputation that he has earned by doing very good work and standing behind what he has done. You come here and put a blackeye on that rep because of something you know nothing about and then you try to wash your hands of it with some pathetic gesture???

You're a b*tch. You've been on this board as has Patrick, why haven't you called him out on your crappy spineless accusation? Why wait for someone that's looking for work to get done and screw him over like that?

D
yea dude thats toallay uncalled for.... Soprtrider and Patric have already worked things out... and plus if you had a problem w/ sportrider you should have pm'd him and pm'd me saying that "you think" patric does good work. Toallay not cool calling him out on the board like that

Still my decision where i take the bike...
Old 07-24-2006, 12:42 AM   #26
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportRider
Ok first of all i will not argue with someone in public posts i delt with him in pms . And two you dont even know me so taking a blind stab at me does not hurt me at all i have delt with unlkimited and had bad expiriences and so has my dad and other riders in the group that cbr rider rides with randy ask me, my dad, mark, and ryan they will tell you. i was going to leave it alone but you had to repost on this thread. Kill the thread i did make a mistake but i apologized for it now drop it your not helping patrick at all by reposting on this thread. Randy i know a few shops you have my number when you are ready ill take you to them alright
You won't argue in public posts? Hmmm, seems to me that's where you started your sh*t but should have listened to your pathetic advise and you wouldn't be back peddling AFTER the fact. According to your previous thread you personally have not had bad dealings and now you say you have, I can't wait for your next story. You're a rock steady kinda guy huh? Have you considered politics? Your lack of credibility speaks volumes.

Patrick does okay for himself, even your whiney, on yourself "I know someone who knew someone who told them about someone else..." post won't tarnish that.

D
Old 07-24-2006, 12:43 AM   #27
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
It's easy to spread misinformation on the web.
Check with others on this forum who have actually been our customers, not someone who heard a "story" from someone.
While we are not perfect, we stand behind every job we do 100%.
i have had patrick do some work on my bike, and when one of the vacume lines he replaced ended up being defective he actually sent a truck out to the other side of town to fix my bike free of charge, didnt even give me a hard time about it.

no one is perfect, happens some times even at the best shops, but needless to say if i need work done that i cant do with the help of a friend, i will probably end up giving him a call
Old 07-24-2006, 12:44 AM   #28
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR_Ryder

Still my decision where i take the bike...
Wow, you think?

d :laughing6
Old 07-24-2006, 12:44 AM   #29
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
You won't argue in public posts? Hmmm, seems to me that's where you started your sh*t but should have listened to your pathetic advise and you wouldn't be back peddling AFTER the fact. According to your previous thread you personally have not had bad dealings and now you say you have, I can't wait for your next story. You're a rock steady kinda guy huh? Have you considered politics? Your lack of credibility speaks volumes.

Patrick does okay for himself, even your whiney, on yourself "I know someone who knew someone who told them about someone else..." post won't tarnish that.

D
+1
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:46 AM   #30
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
The only shop I will ever dis is "x-imports" otherwise all the other shops I have been to have seemed honest and cool. But personally i get all my work done at Grande Prix Motoring!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:50 AM   #31
CBR_Ryder
No more bike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
Wow, you think?

d :laughing6
i was just trying to make a point... your not any cooler arguing on the internet
Old 07-24-2006, 12:50 AM   #32
zero4o3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
The only shop I will ever dis is "x-imports" otherwise all the other shops I have been to have seemed honest and cool. But personally i get all my work done at Grande Prix Motoring!!!
guess you have never been to the houston motorycycle exchange
Old 07-24-2006, 12:56 AM   #33
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Quote:
i was just trying to make a point...
You failed miserably.

Quote:
your not any cooler arguing on the internet
You're arguing on the internet, so that makes you not any cooler +1

btw - Hope you get your $$$'s worth from your project and enjoy your bike.

-d
Old 07-24-2006, 01:02 AM   #34
CBR_Ryder
No more bike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
btw - Hope you get your $$$'s worth from your project and enjoy your bike.
-d
Thank you.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:10 AM   #35
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:11 AM   #36
zero4o3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
i am my own shop
ricky is my shop
Old 07-24-2006, 01:12 AM   #37
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:31 AM   #38
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
If and when I ever need work done to my Ninja, Motorcycles Unlimited will be my choice. Thats based on the positive feedback I have read here on this board. Patrick and the crew have built a very good reputation for their work and their honesty and backing up their work is what does it for me.
Plus he is a site sponsor.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement