MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #61
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
ok here it is.....

YouTube- crazy driving 002.MP4

full video. i think that her plate was 940- looks like a ford (big sticker in the back glass)

next time i see her pull some like this on us, she is going to get ether RAPE or $#%ED.......

THE CRAZY $%TCH IS AT 4:43................
lucky she didnt call the cops on yall cuz from what i saw she didnt do anything other than drive then yall started FCKN with her. your video tells it all...yall fly up on her...she gets scared....then yall start taunting her. why was it that none of yall could get around her???? was she supposed to pull over and let you by??? just curious. and then....who was the dude parked in the middle of the road???? now THAT was CRAZY if you want to talk crazy.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SUNDAY MORNING RIDE SW BLAKE81 Events, Meets and Rides 4 05-13-2012 07:23 AM
W SW Sunday Morning Ride Aug 28 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 37 08-30-2011 02:32 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Aug. 15 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 153 08-29-2010 11:36 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Aug. 08 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 249 08-12-2010 11:48 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Nov. 01 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 1 11-01-2009 09:14 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #62
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail View Post
Why the was one guy stopped in the middle of the road at the end? That could have been disastrous. What was the lady doing? Speeding up when you tied to pass? Hard to tell on the vid.
and even if she was.....if i was a NON rider and i had some bikes fly up on me then act like and tailgate me and scare the out of me (remember im saying this as a non rider) it would me off....so yeah i may do some i would do if a car was tail gaiting me. then they want to act like on top of that and come up on the side of the window and taunt me......
Old 08-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #63
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
ok here it is.....

YouTube- crazy driving 002.MP4

full video. i think that her plate was 940- looks like a ford (big sticker in the back glass)

next time i see her pull some like this on us, she is going to get ether RAPE or $#%ED.......

THE CRAZY $%TCH IS AT 4:43................
wtf are yall thinking???
I知 really happy for you and I知 going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #64
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

first off......my GOPRO make things that are very close look very far. so with that said....... look at the video for far away soon as people try to PASS her SAFELY she pulled in the middle of the road almost putting a RIDER off the road.

second.....she was tail gatting another rider that try to pass her in a nice way, right at the britch and her bumper was riding his tire,

we go there all the time, we have cars that will pull to the side of the road to let us pass (not pushing them off the road)

((note: only the people that were there and were part of the ride today know exacly what happen....so to all the big mouth trash talkers mofos.....if you dont know nothing then dont say nothing. you were not there, then you dont know anything.

now the video shows most of it. but i was too far back to catch on VIDEO the whole action..

note.... you can see way before we pulled on the road that she was flying and from the others at front.....you can see that she almost ran into the back of like 5 riders pulling out on the road.

she had a problem with us WAY......before we passed her.

edith.... why was a rider on the middle of the road?????
well he was the one that almost got pushed off the road. so we was trying to stop her.
if it was me.....and had someone try to run me off the road..... then i will #$%cking trow my bike at her..... with me on it. wants to hit me then ill give her wat she wants....

Last edited by floyd600; 08-01-2010 at 06:55 PM.
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #65
Hail
Middle Aged Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple R
2012 DR-Z 400S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
and even if she was.....if i was a NON rider and i had some bikes fly up on me then act like and tailgate me and scare the out of me (remember im saying this as a non rider) it would me off....so yeah i may do some i would do if a car was tail gaiting me. then they want to act like on top of that and come up on the side of the window and taunt me......
My question in no way implied that the response would be appropriate if speeding up were the case. For all I know she swerved in to one of them as they tried to pass. I might be able to understand the response if she threatened someone's life. Regardless escalating a situation like that is never good.
Hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #66
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
lucky she didnt call the cops on yall cuz from what i saw she didnt do anything other than drive then yall started FCKN with her. your video tells it all...yall fly up on her...she gets scared....then yall start taunting her. why was it that none of yall could get around her???? was she supposed to pull over and let you by??? just curious. and then....who was the dude parked in the middle of the road???? now THAT was CRAZY if you want to talk crazy.
she did called the cops.............and got pulled over by the same cops she called because they know what happen....
Old 08-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #67
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
first off......my GOPRO make things that are very close look very far. so with that said....... look at the video for far away soon as people try to PASS her SAFELY she pulled in the middle of the road almost putting a RIDER off the road.

second.....she was tail gatting another rider that try to pass her in a nice way, right at the britch and her bumper was riding his tire,

we go there all the time, we have cars that will pull to the side of the road to let us pass (not pushing them off the road)

((note: only the people that were there and were part of the ride today know exacly what happen....so to all the big mouth trash talkers mofos.....if you dont know nothing then dont say nothing. you were not there, then you dont know anything.

now the video shows most of it. but i was too far back to catch on VIDEO the whole action..

note.... you can see way before we pulled on the road that she was flying and from the others at front.....you can see that she almost ran into the back of like 5 riders pulling out on the road.

she had a problem with us WAY......before we passed her.

edith.... why was a rider on the middle of the road?????
well he was the one that almost got pushed off the road. so we was trying to stop her.
if it was me.....and had someone try to run me off the road..... then i will #$%cking trow my bike at her..... with me on it. wants to hit me then ill give her wat she wants....
I知 really happy for you and I知 going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #68
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
you guys are idiots... i cant believe what i just saw. sure helps prove to the community as a whole how stupid sport bikers can be

i'm sure if the cops seen the video of you guys acting like that you'd get some too. i'm amazed
yeah we did pushed it a little tooooooooooooo much but she was asking for it.

some people are just holes..

Last edited by floyd600; 08-01-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #69
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
yeah we did pushed it a little tooooooooooooo much but she was asking for it.

some people are just holes..
you should know how that feels Mr. D
You have to understand that how we ride many do not like it. Some people are going to try to scare or hurt you while riding. All you can do is try to get out of the situation as wuickly as you can. Last time I checked a car vs a bike, the car has the advantage.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #70
Hitchens
viva la figa

Bike(s):
Hypermotard

This is gonna get interesting...
Old 08-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #71
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
You have to understand that how we ride many do not like it. Some people are going to try to scare or hurt you while riding. All you can do is try to get out of the situation as wuickly as you can. Last time I checked a car vs a bike, the car has the advantage.
yeah a bike will always lose vs. a car........
but if im riding down the street or freeway and i happen to run into a tailgater just because he wants to F with me then i have 2 options.....one is speed up and loose them or two....well pulled over???
ether way..... is the same way for a car to do the same thing. they can just let us pass and never see us again like 99% of cars do or be that 1% and try to run that rider off the road or try to KILL THEM?? dont think so....
if im with a group of riders and we all get mess by a car then that car better GTF out of the way and banish or be ready for an beating...

Last edited by floyd600; 08-01-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #72
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail View Post
My question in no way implied that the response would be appropriate if speeding up were the case. For all I know she swerved in to one of them as they tried to pass. I might be able to understand the response if she threatened someone's life. Regardless escalating a situation like that is never good.

no i know its just you said what i had thought. i was trying to look at this from all angles too as in what you had said.

Quote:
she did called the cops.............and got pulled over by the same cops she called because they know what happen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #73
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Old 08-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #74
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

^^.............wtf??.............. ..................
Old 08-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #75
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

and here is the edit part......im done with this b/s

Old 08-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #76
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

all i want to say is that i would be too if this happened to me, she tried to use her vehicle as a weapon against a fellow rider!

The rider was trying to make a safe pass on a straight road, all she had to do was to stay in her lane and let the bike pass, but i guess she had other ideas in mind and decided to push the rider already making the pass off road! Seriously now.... WTF is wrong with her? Her actions clearly shows she attempted to hurt a fellow rider that was simply trying to make a safe pass, how is this the rider's fault?

If you were riding or driving on the highway and another driver moves into your lane pushing you to the other lane, would it be any different? would it be your fault or the other drive's fault?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crazy .JPG
Views:	85
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	37379  
Old 08-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #77
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
all i want to say is that i would be too if this happened to me, she tried to use her vehicle as a weapon against a fellow rider!

The rider was trying to make a safe pass on a straight road, all she had to do was to stay in her lane and let the bike pass, but i guess she had other ideas in mind and decided to push the rider already making the pass off road! Seriously now.... WTF is wrong with her? Her actions clearly shows she attempted to hurt a fellow rider that was simply trying to make a safe pass, how is this the rider's fault?

If you were riding or driving on the highway and another driver moves into your lane pushing you to the other lane, would it be any different? would it be your fault or the other drive's fault?
i wanna know how you guys can edit a video and turn it into a picture....

good point
Old 08-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #78
GSXRCoastie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 K-9

She will get whats comin to her. Hope she gets aids in her and dies a slow horrible death and her last breath she will utter " I wish I never messed with those bikers".
Old 08-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #79
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRCoastie View Post
She will get whats comin to her. Hope she gets aids in her and dies a slow horrible death and her last breath she will utter " I wish I never messed with those bikers".
Old 08-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #80
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Guy's... I gotta say, this has been a day from ... all has gone wrong went wrong... Glad no one was hurt today.. I got my bike patched finally, after 2 tries of plugging it I just said F!*$ it... These Q2's is amazing, wasnt gonna let it go that ez...It was good to see you Ninja my man.. it's been a min..Floyd and Ninja stopped to see us on the side of the road if we were gonna follow them but my back tire was flat..we would have been on RR but after the 2nd try of plugging, the RIDING GODS have spoken.. after watching that Vid. I glad I didnt make aint no tellin what would have happened... Hopefully next week will be easier w/o any "SNAGGS IN THE ROAD" lol

Gentleman...Next Week
Cornerjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement