MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2006, 01:39 PM   #341
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Oh yea! 1/2 . When you get home tonight could you wash out Carbons mouth with dish soap. All those *** and ***** and other ***** was kinda hard on my eyes.
i just feel like he crapped on everybody that rides the track and you know i'm gonna stick up for my boys, and what i believe in.

Sorry i was so mad, but you know i'm not laying down for anyone.. you guys are like my bro's.

and sis's:laughing6
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Few BBQ Pics av8_r22 General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 06-19-2008 03:26 PM
track day/bbq pics witchdoctor575 General Discussion (Moto Related) 119 06-10-2008 08:29 AM
My pics from the BBQ... SwamiMoto General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 07-16-2006 03:19 PM
A few pics from bbq bigjay77 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 07-09-2006 04:59 PM
my pics from the bbq. SecretAgent General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 07-09-2006 09:01 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2006, 01:51 PM   #342
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1
i just feel like he crapped on everybody that rides the track and you know i'm gonna stick up for my boys, and what i believe in.

Sorry i was so mad, but you know i'm not laying down for anyone.. you guys are like my bro's.

haha well i sure wish someone would stand up for me and my shopping habits, or all of the animals i still want...

but NOOOO LOL

i stand alone on those!!!
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:57 PM   #343
Riddler
LONGHORNMOTORCYCLESCHOOL

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
YOUR MOM
YOUR SISTER

Don't apologize James I thought it was kinda funny.:laughing6 :laughing6

Oh and hey buy 1/2 a zoo with a gift shop. Two birds with one stone my friend.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:04 PM   #344
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

haha yea that will work as long as they have cute clothes! LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 02:15 PM   #345
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:

No sweat bro I thought it was kindof funny too. But don't get mad if I ever stuff ya it is just racing ya know.

Hey carbon 1/2,

How ya doing?
gixxerbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:16 PM   #346
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

I would like everyone to know that the delinquents had a blast at the track and loved meeting everyone. We've worked very hard to try to establish some sort of relationship between the track riders and the stunters and for the most part the two groups coexist but when someone like "Ownage" comes online and disrespects another rider I hope everyone realizes that he doesnt speak for the stunt community he is only speaking for himself and he is not part of the Delinquents Stunt Team......Thanks
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #347
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill
No sweat bro I thought it was kindof funny too. But don't get mad if I ever stuff ya it is just racing ya know.

Hey carbon 1/2,

How ya doing?

GOOD GOOD!!! i thought i was getting passed up on the attention. i was feeling left out! LOL but im good. sleepy and i have a headache thats all. and i want to leave work... wow full of complaints! LOL

how are you???
Old 07-10-2006, 02:20 PM   #348
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill

Hey carbon 1/2,

How ya doing?

awww, you don't scare me Bill.. i ain't worried bout you!!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 02:23 PM   #349
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

utoh the talking is starting up again!!! hahaha
Old 07-10-2006, 02:24 PM   #350
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

i love all of this drama between the guys, really keeps me interested!!! but i have to say us women are much better at it. LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #351
MadseasoN

Yup. Here we go.
Attached Images

MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #352
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
I would like everyone to know that the delinquents had a blast at the track and loved meeting everyone. We've worked very hard to try to establish some sort of relationship between the track riders and the stunters and for the most part the two groups coexist but when someone like "Ownage" comes online and disrespects another rider I hope everyone realizes that he doesnt speak for the stunt community he is only speaking for himself and he is not part of the Delinquents Stunt Team......Thanks
We appreciate you guys coming out, it was very nice for everyone to be able to converge as one.

I hold ownage responsible for what ownage did, not you or stunters or any other affiliated with ownage. I have no prob with what you guys do, i respect your abilities to do the things you do. i think it's cool, although i'm not really a fan of watching it..
Old 07-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #353
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

WOW....well I just finished reading through the 18 pages of this mess. Well let me begin first by saying that i'm new here. I wish I could've gone out to the bbq to meet some of you cool cat's but had to go offshore... . Carbon1 sounds like your a pretty interesting guy and wouldnt mind taking a couple of tips from you on how to start track riding. I want to play both sides of the field and learn how to track ride and stunt. BUT, I think that on some parts of those post's it seemed as if rickkline wasn't offering the right kind of praise. I mean, i've been riding for 2+ years and am still fresh but whenever it seems as if i'm trying I feel i'm getting a little negativity. The guy's cool as and seems like an awesome friend. I've even done some night riding with him and he's cool but I'm trying to learn how to stunt and when he knocks me for trying, it seems like I dont even want to do it anymore. I mean I wouldn't expect that from any of the track rider's on here but it tend's to make me think, Well are they going to say the same thing as well? I figure not really but it hinders me from wanting to learn from great track rider's such as yourself and other's for fear of going through the same thing. Like I said, I want to learn how to stunt and to track ride so I can be cultured on both end's but i'm cautious if this is the type of response I get from other rider's. Saw the pics, thought they were awesome. Wish I could have met some of you. As for ownage, he's a cool cat as well. Him and marcus and D were one of the first guys I met up with and got into this whole community. I intend to make more friends and can only do so through meets and such. Hopefully one day you or other guys out there can show me a thing or two about track riding and make it and enjoyable experience for me.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:27 PM   #354
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
Yup. Here we go.

what in the did u do to her??? LOL youre no "paint" master that is forsure! LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 02:32 PM   #355
MadseasoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
what in the did u do to her??? LOL youre no "paint" master that is forsure! LOL
She needed a makeover. :icon_bigg
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:35 PM   #356
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
She needed a makeover. :icon_bigg

so u put wings on her head and gave her a lizard arm???
Old 07-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #357
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
WOW....well I just finished reading through the 18 pages of this mess. Well let me begin first by saying that i'm new here. I wish I could've gone out to the bbq to meet some of you cool cat's but had to go offshore... . Carbon1 sounds like your a pretty interesting guy and wouldnt mind taking a couple of tips from you on how to start track riding. I want to play both sides of the field and learn how to track ride and stunt. BUT, I think that on some parts of those post's it seemed as if rickkline wasn't offering the right kind of praise. I mean, i've been riding for 2+ years and am still fresh but whenever it seems as if i'm trying I feel i'm getting a little negativity. The guy's cool as and seems like an awesome friend. I've even done some night riding with him and he's cool but I'm trying to learn how to stunt and when he knocks me for trying, it seems like I dont even want to do it anymore. I mean I wouldn't expect that from any of the track rider's on here but it tend's to make me think, Well are they going to say the same thing as well? I figure not really but it hinders me from wanting to learn from great track rider's such as yourself and other's for fear of going through the same thing. Like I said, I want to learn how to stunt and to track ride so I can be cultured on both end's but i'm cautious if this is the type of response I get from other rider's. Saw the pics, thought they were awesome. Wish I could have met some of you. As for ownage, he's a cool cat as well. Him and marcus and D were one of the first guys I met up with and got into this whole community. I intend to make more friends and can only do so through meets and such. Hopefully one day you or other guys out there can show me a thing or two about track riding and make it and enjoyable experience for me.

Dell, you do your thing, don't let someone hold you back, if you want to stunt and ride the track then, by all means do so.. Don't listen to Ricky or ownage or me or anyone else, don't let another form your opinion of something. do what Dell wants to do, not what ownage,Ricky and myself were talking about doing, i think it would be great for you to have a taste of both worlds. Do your thing man, I'm sure that ownage is a very nice guy just like everyone else here on this forum, Just don't get on here bashing, esp. someone like John Haner. Please!
Old 07-10-2006, 02:39 PM   #358
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
so u put wings on her head and gave her a lizard arm???
if it isn't Henry, it's Dennis...

When will it stop?:laughing6
Old 07-10-2006, 02:40 PM   #359
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

get em girl!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #360
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
if it isn't Henry, it's Dennis...

When will it stop?:laughing6
baby i cant help it, i luv all of your friends!!! they are funny!

Advertisement