Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #141
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
And so the jury asks.... "sir, at what point did the feeling come over you that you would like to wrap your hands around her neck and squeeze?"

But back to the OP... RIP officer... thanks for your service and your short time with us
i was mad... but also realized that i was ok, and it's just a bike. a tangible piece of property that can be replaced. that and my wife (gf at the time) wasn't drunk. taking a life instead of a bike... no words
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did David Gregory just violate D.C. gun law by possessing a high-capacity gun clip? Rykoson Off Topic 7 12-30-2012 08:41 AM
RIP Mkgsxr RIP Morvegil Renzo Off Topic 60 02-16-2012 11:12 PM
RIP Rachy Rach General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 05-14-2011 05:36 AM
RIP DOV General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 02-19-2009 01:34 PM
RIP txferrari Off Topic 6 08-15-2007 05:24 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #142
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

I hope they throw the book at this ...
Old 07-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #143
omer
SMR

Bike(s):
whatever is at the shop at the time ;)
2010 r1
2009 CBR1000RR
2006 GSXR600
2008 ZX10R

plizzz dont drink & drivers/ride i know a lot of you guys do so PLIZZZZ DONT. IT CAN SAVE A LIFE OR 2

Last edited by omer; 07-26-2010 at 04:18 PM.
omer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #144
Davekg
Honda Rider

Bike(s):
08 CBR

R.I.P. Gregory

Sad story, really sucks

Davekg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #145
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer View Post
plizzz dont drink & drivers/ride i know a lot of you guys do so PLIZZZZ DONT. IT CAN SAVE A LIFE OR 2
Listen to this guy. He knows what up.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #146
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

poor guy. i hope the little drunk gets whats coming to her in jail.
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #147
gradplanner

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
01 Gixxer 1000
02 Kawasaki Meanstreak-sold
94 Kawasaki ZX7R-sold
2009 ZX10-Coming in December

RIP. I know it may be wishful thinking, but I hope this is the last RIP tread involving a drunk driver. You all be careful out there. All this guy was trying to do was make it home after working all night. Be safe y'all.
gradplanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #148
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

I didn't read through all the pages or posts.

RIP to Gregory Hundl. He died in a most unfortunate accident that was completely, 100% preventable.

I teach my kids that fault doesn't mean that you MEANT to do something wrong. It just means that because of an action of thiers, something bad happened. Luckily they haven't broken any laws or killed anyone, but I guarantee they will understand consequences. If either of them or anybody I loved, for that matter, were in a similar situation I would NOT pay the bond or even try to get it paid. In this situation, the moment she got behind the wheel she was at fault and her irresponsible activity ended in the death of an innocent human being.

I can't say I feel sorry for her, but I do her family. Somebody will be saddled with raising her three-year-old child while her sorry rots in jail. She not only up her own life, Gregory's and his family's lives, but she has ruined her child's life. There are reasons children shouldn't have children, and there are reasons the legal drinking age is 21.

She is a stupid, irresponsible child. She deserves all the she's going through right now and a thousands times more.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #149
Racer X 05

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R1

hey quicksaveme you want to feel for her go put some money on her books or help out with her legal fees! If that was your brother,bestfriend,or dad I bet you'd be thinking different! She will one day get out have a second chance, but she robbed a family of a chance to be grand parents, aunts and uncles so for that I'm not shedding a tear for her and as far as you not being apart of any brotherhood then what are you doing here besides taking up space? If you breaks down or needs help don't dare use our help list!!! Now I'll let you get back to using your jack off icon since you like it so much. Must be like looking at yourself in the mirror........
Old 07-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #150
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X 05 View Post
hey quicksaveme you want to feel for her go put some money on her books or help out with her legal fees! If that was your brother,bestfriend,or dad I bet you'd be thinking different! She will one day get out have a second chance, but she robbed a family of a chance to be grand parents, aunts and uncles so for that I'm not shedding a tear for her and as far as you not being apart of any brotherhood then what are you doing here besides taking up space? If you breaks down or needs help don't dare use our help list!!! Now I'll let you get back to using your jack off icon since you like it so much. Must be like looking at yourself in the mirror........
Fcking werd.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #151
PantyDropper
The O'rigiNAL

Bike(s):
'08 HD Rocker
'01 Honda Shadow Spirit (sold)
'89 Honda Magna (totalled)
'74 Honda XL 70 (sold)
'69 Marz Big Wheel (wore out)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksaveme View Post
No, I have nothing to talk about with that clown. I guess expressing my sympathy on here is a no-no. I could give a what honor or anyone else feels about who I shed sympathy on, but i don't.
Let me Guess you are against the Death Penalty too....just a slap on the wrist and it makes it all better....well lets put the fukin shoes on your feet...lets say it was a family member of yours that got blasted off there bike...?

And don't start with the forgiveness is Divine ....we ain't saints we are all sinners....

yes, you are Entitled to your opinion just as we are...so don't get your Panties in a bunch when others don't agree with you and your "Oh I feel sorry for Her" ....he never had a chance...she had a choice
Old 07-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #152
loosenoose
veteran novice

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

there's an inmate in my jail who is there for intoxication manslaughter. she hit a guy while driving drunk and killed him. she says she thought he was a deer and didnt give a . we sure knew she was upset about that high bond though. yeah, nice remorse there, lady...
Old 07-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #153
lilblueninja
Ninja Turtle

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
'09 Ninja 250r

Think I made it to page 4 before I had my fill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksaveme View Post
It's sad that when something like this happens, all the saints come out of the woodwork. It takes something this tragic to get you guys to give a about things like this, that's what sad.

I'm sure all of you drank alcohol underage, your lotto ticket never got pulled obviously. Her's did, and she's gonna pay for it. Spending time on the internet voicing your rage for a 19 year old girl just seems immature, I don't care how upset you are. And it's even funnier to here some say they would feel the same if it was their daughter, I can literally laugh at that comment.
I have absolutely NO sympathy for her. None. You can quote me on that until you turn purple. As the victim of a drunk driver anyone who knows me knows how I feel about drunk drivers. Until you get hit by a drunk save your for some other thread. How would you like to be the parent that gets woken up at 4am by a cop to be told the story of how your loved one got put in the hospital or morgue? , how would you like to wake up in the hospital a week after you got hit by a drunk and not know what the happened and feel like you just took the worst crash of your life? That is if you're lucky enough to survive the collision. The true victim is the rider whose life she took. Not the woman who's still alive to feel remorse for the rest of her life. See she can do that. . . since she lived to walk away . . . without a scratch! I never once drank underage. Never. I am always the designated driver. Until they decide to round up drunk drivers and ban them from all alcohol it can happen to anyone.

ddgtomahawk, I'm sorry you are in the position of having to defend your friend's actions. It's a tough spot and you're holding up well, but I in no way feel sorry for her. I'm going to get off my soap box now before I really get upset.

RIP to the fallen rider and prayers to his family.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:02 AM   #154
jgixer

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

99 zx9

its sad, knowing in my heart that another innocent rider is gone. its sad knowing that the young girl killed so many things in her life. its sad that this is like the third story ive read today invloving a 19 year old. im a parent of three and no matter what you have to teach your kids and pay attention to your kids. you are not ur kids friends your a parent, my son said the other day i was giving him a heart attach cause i jumped his about right and wrong, i told him i loved him but i will never sugar coat it. i know its a lil off subject but i beleive get off your a spend time with your kids and know in your heart you taught them right from wrong cause obviously this single mother who loves to sleep around and where was the kid, drive drunk and kill somebody is in my opinion probaly a spoiled bratt that dumps her kid and goes and gets up. and i too was just rearended by a fudging wench who was hopped up.
jgixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:34 AM   #155
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyDropper View Post
Let me Guess you are against the Death Penalty too....just a slap on the wrist and it makes it all better....well lets put the fukin shoes on your feet...lets say it was a family member of yours that got blasted off there bike...?

And don't start with the forgiveness is Divine ....we ain't saints we are all sinners....

yes, you are Entitled to your opinion just as we are...so don't get your Panties in a bunch when others don't agree with you and your "Oh I feel sorry for Her" ....he never had a chance...she had a choice
i'm not a death penalty supporter. and I am a Christian which is the reason why i don't support it. if the other guy was not a death penalty supporter would you have a problem with that??

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:45 AM   #156
Davekg
Honda Rider

Bike(s):
08 CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosenoose View Post
there's an inmate in my jail who is there for intoxication manslaughter. she hit a guy while driving drunk and killed him. she says she thought he was a deer and didnt give a . we sure knew she was upset about that high bond though. yeah, nice remorse there, lady...
Shiits, she really said that?? What a cold , doesn't sound very remorseful too me.. Wonder if she'll ever be

Davekg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:02 AM   #157
loosenoose
veteran novice

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

yup.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #158
quicksaveme

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X 05 View Post
you. Just because I feel sorry for her, you like to assume a lot of things. Where did I say she didn't deserve to go to jail, or anything else for that matter? Why don't you read before you start running your hummingbird mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyDropper View Post

If anyone has their panties in a bunch, it all of you sand baggin . If that was your daughter, you would feel different too. Like I said, I don't understand why any of you idiots are assuming or even THINKING I said she doesn't deserve anything that comes to her. She's OBVIOUSLY getting what she deserves, doesn't meant I don't feel bad for her. All your hate towards what I've said isn't bringing that officer back, and for some reason you faggots think I'm trying to get her off the hook. I'll give you the jerkoff sign once more because clearly you're too big of an idiot to read correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblueninja View Post
Think I made it to page 4 before I had my fill.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for her. None. You can quote me on that until you turn purple. As the victim of a drunk driver anyone who knows me knows how I feel about drunk drivers. Until you get hit by a drunk save your for some other thread. How would you like to be the parent that gets woken up at 4am by a cop to be told the story of how your loved one got put in the hospital or morgue? , how would you like to wake up in the hospital a week after you got hit by a drunk and not know what the happened and feel like you just took the worst crash of your life? That is if you're lucky enough to survive the collision. The true victim is the rider whose life she took. Not the woman who's still alive to feel remorse for the rest of her life. See she can do that. . . since she lived to walk away . . . without a scratch! I never once drank underage. Never. I am always the designated driver. Until they decide to round up drunk drivers and ban them from all alcohol it can happen to anyone.

ddgtomahawk, I'm sorry you are in the position of having to defend your friend's actions. It's a tough spot and you're holding up well, but I in no way feel sorry for her. I'm going to get off my soap box now before I really get upset.

RIP to the fallen rider and prayers to his family.
I don't really need to read what you've said because up until now, nobody has defended her actions. You all have very poor reading comprehension skills but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #159
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

So many assumptions, bad decisions were made, she will have to pay and go though many things for this but after all this is done, If any of you meet her not knowing it was her, you would only know you met a sincere girl that loves her dad and daughter.

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #160
quicksaveme

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
So many assumptions, bad decisions were made, she will have to pay and go though many things for this but after all this is done, If any of you meet her not knowing it was her, you would only know you met a sincere girl that loves her dad and daughter.
I really can not for the life of me comprehend why all these people on here are assuming I'm trying to stick up for this girl... I mean, I'm really dumbfounded.
quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement