MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 02:01 PM   #101
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksaveme View Post
Yeah and if that was your sister, or your daughter so would you. Now how about all of you quit acting like I'm making it this riders' fault.
No one has implied anything of the sort. People are upset with her for making the decisions she did, and with you for coming across as if you're in support of her. Either way, I'm done with it.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did David Gregory just violate D.C. gun law by possessing a high-capacity gun clip? Rykoson Off Topic 7 12-30-2012 08:41 AM
RIP Mkgsxr RIP Morvegil Renzo Off Topic 60 02-16-2012 11:12 PM
RIP Rachy Rach General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 05-14-2011 05:36 AM
RIP DOV General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 02-19-2009 01:34 PM
RIP txferrari Off Topic 6 08-15-2007 05:24 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #102
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Please quote me where I have excused her behavior
This post right here. Seems like you're saying "Well, we've all done dumb like this, she just made a boo-boo. Let it go".
Quote:
Jesus guy, give it a break.
I was pretty well done until you decided to claim I've insulted your entire family and refer to all 19 year old women the way I do this .
Quote:
All I said is that I feel bad for her because her life is seemingly ruined.
Good for you. I don't.
Quote:
Of course I feel bad for the officer and his family as well, but is being off at this girl going to bring him back?
No it isn't, and nobody expects it to. However, we DO expect to see this drunken killer spend a lot of time in jail.
Quote:
No, it's not. At least she, no matter how bad she royally up, has a chance to do something, ANYTHING....
Not really. She's going to spend a few years in jail, get out with a felony record, and very likely go on to make absolutely nothing of her life except as a drain on my tax dollars.
Quote:
but you're focused on what she messed up on.
Well lets think about this - this is a motorcycle forum and she killed a guy on a bike that is known to a number of people here due to her own selfish stupidity. These are facts. What she may do in the future is merely conjecture.

Some of us like to discuss reality instead of some pipe-dream that a colossal -up will somehow turn into a useful member of society after spending a period of time behind bars.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #103
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S

Guys want to take it to P.m.'s?

Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #104
thewrx

Member Garage

Seems like everytime there is an e-fight, honorsdaddy is always around to troll it up a notch.

My condolences to the rider...
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #105
quicksaveme

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

No, I have nothing to talk about with that clown. I guess expressing my sympathy on here is a no-no. I could give a what honor or anyone else feels about who I shed sympathy on, but i don't.
quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #106
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
It's called "Life" and happens. I guess when all of you get backed into a corner, you just sit down and cry?

I know someone who did the same thing, she was 19 as well and killed a city worker on accident. She didn't go to jail, and she was found to have cocaine in her system. Every second that passes is another chance to turn your life around, I would like to see this girl do that... apparently you guys wouldn't.
I would too, but not until she serves time for it... but honestly... and you'd probably be glad it wasn't up to me, but if it was... she'd have the death penalty. if you want to stop people from drinking and driving... that would be a way.
we shouldn't have to worry about drunk people out there taking us out. it's hard enough to stay alive out there with just the dumbass drivers, throw a drunk into the mix and it makes it even worse.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #107
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
If my daughter chose to do something that stupid, yes.

There is no excuse for it. None whatsoever. Take a cab. Call a friend. Stay there. Better yet, don't drink when you're under age.

My daughter will be told the same thing I was - if she's ever too drunk to drive, i don't care HOW late she calls me, I will ALWAYS come and get her.

You can try all you want to appeal to my emotions on this, but right is right and wrong is wrong. In this case, the stupid girl was 100% in the wrong.

And for the record - this kid was not old enough to be drinking. She is 19. Last time I looked, the drinking age is 21. Perhaps it is different in the little piece of the universe she inhabits.
YOU SAY THAT NOW. easy to say it when you not in the situation.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #108
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
I would too, but not until she serves time for it... but honestly... and you'd probably be glad it wasn't up to me, but if it was... she'd have the death penalty. if you want to stop people from drinking and driving... that would be a way.
we shouldn't have to worry about drunk people out there taking us out. it's hard enough to stay alive out there with just the dumbass drivers, throw a drunk into the mix and it makes it even worse.
No it wouldn't be a way. People get the death penalty for committing capital murder, but it still happens all the time. You can't stop evil and bad things from happening on this earth. Humans are not perfect and will NEVER be.

I'm just saying that if SHE was a part of your family, you would feel different. So while we can't help him out anymore, maybe you should think about how to help HER out. And yes, maybe going to jail is a way to help her...
Old 07-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #109
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
No it wouldn't be a way. People get the death penalty for committing capital murder, but it still happens all the time. You can't stop evil and bad things from happening on this earth. Humans are not perfect and will NEVER be.

I'm just saying that if SHE was a part of your family, you would feel different. So while we can't help him out anymore, maybe you should think about how to help HER out. And yes, maybe going to jail is a way to help her...
another one of those semantics things... murder is murder. did someone die as a result of your actions? i know it's not always that cut and dry but i feel this is. her stupid decisions resulted in someones son, husband, and father being killed. i do actually feel bad for her... she couldn't help the fact that her parents clearly didn't teach her any better so they failed as parents.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #110
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Rather than help her out... based on her past decisions, I would rather have her behind bars.

That way there is one less to worry about running me over... or my family or grandchildren or friends.

I am one of those like SbFuller who feels the justice system has gotten way too lax, and now we are saddled with way too many "poor me" types.

At yes, I can blame the parents for raising her and say they deserve a slap as well. There is no excuse for anything she has done.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #111
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
another one of those semantics things... murder is murder. did someone die as a result of your actions? i know it's not always that cut and dry but i feel this is. her stupid decisions resulted in someones son, husband, and father being killed. i do actually feel bad for her... she couldn't help the fact that her parents clearly didn't teach her any better so they failed as parents.
That's not entirely true. Do you speed? Do you roll stop signs? Do you j-walk? Those are all crimes, and while they may not have caused the death of anyone, would you say your parents and/or teachers have failed to teach you what's wrong and right?

You can't blame it on her parents.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #112
texlurch

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600

Member Garage

Actually, at 19 with a kid already and apparently living at home, yes I can blame her upbringing.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #113
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Rather than help her out... based on her past decisions, I would rather have her behind bars.

That way there is one less to worry about running me over... or my family or grandchildren or friends.

I am one of those like SbFuller who feels the justice system has gotten way too lax, and now we are saddled with way too many "poor me" types.

At yes, I can blame the parents for raising her and say they deserve a slap as well. There is no excuse for anything she has done.
That's so ridiculous to assume. You have NO idea how her upbringing was. So how about all of you guys who speed on the highways on your motorcycle? Should that be a direct insult to your parents who taught you to follow the speed limit?
Old 07-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #114
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

For 's sake, I feel like the name should be changed to www.AllSaintsHouston.com

All you have to do is look around this site and you'll see 100 threads full of idiotic statements/actions.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #115
texlurch

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600

Member Garage

My parents taught me not to drink and drive
They also taught me having a kit out of marriage is dumb

They also taught me to take responsibility for my actions, right and wrong.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #116
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
My parents taught me not to drink and drive
They also taught me having a kit out of marriage is dumb

They also taught me to take responsibility for my actions, right and wrong.
Congratulations. What makes you think her parents didn't do the same? People do they were told not to all the time. COPS make mistakes too, and they wear a badge. Why don't we blame the entire police force for not teaching them right from wrong...
Old 07-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #117
texlurch

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600

Member Garage

Quote:
For 's sake, I feel like the name should be changed to www.AllSaintsHouston.com

All you have to do is look around this site and you'll see 100 threads full of idiotic statements/actions.

Pot, meet kettle. You aren't doing all that well either sport.

Never claimed to be a saint. Haven't met one yet either. But call it like it is, dumb is dumb, reap what ye sow.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #118
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
That's not entirely true. Do you speed? yes but there is a time and place to do that where if something happens, my choices do not affect another innocent family. Do you roll stop signs? noDo you j-walk? no but even if i did, that will not kill somebody but my own dumbass for doing it if i got hit by a carThose are all crimes, and while they may not have caused the death of anyone, would you say your parents and/or teachers have failed to teach you what's wrong and right? not, they have taught me right and wrong but they have also taught me that there are consequenses for those actions. I weight the pros vs. cons and decide if i wan to take that risk.

You can't blame it on her parents.

her parents failed in teaching her that there are consequenses to her actions.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #119
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
Pot, meet kettle. You aren't doing all that well either sport.

Never claimed to be a saint. Haven't met one yet either. But call it like it is, dumb is dumb, reap what ye sow.
The only thing you can blame me for is having sympathy. Like I said before I never condoned her actions...

Feelings sorry for her, and saying what she did was ok are two completely different things. If you would have ever picked up on that, anything I said wouldn't have bothered you so much.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #120
quicksaveme

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Quote:
her parents failed in teaching her that there are consequenses to her actions.
Well what are her parents' names? Since you know the family so well....

I'll wait

Advertisement