MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #61
lightlord
Street ninjas four father

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to lightlord Send a message via Yahoo to lightlord
not my biological uncle but he is in the banditos and kept me out of trouble as a kid... oh and was pretty much against drugs...
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
lightlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it safe(er) now? gueroaero General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 02-24-2009 11:36 PM
strap er down! RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 11-22-2007 01:28 AM
HOW TO GET INTO AN ER FAST FastLine Off Topic 18 01-18-2007 10:05 PM
Baghdad ER CarbonJames Off Topic 16 05-23-2006 12:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #62
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

So I mentioned the Banditos?
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:13 AM   #63
lightlord

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

in one of your links and they are 3 peice patch.. Read up junior....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_club

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...torcycle_clubs

BTW heads up i live in san leon.. your nothing more then a tool that furthers a stereo type set forth in the 50's..... im done here... I apologize to everyone on this board for a few memebers being to ignorant to understand their own words, that they themselves have said...
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life

Last edited by lightlord; 07-27-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #64
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Fine here ya go.
Founded 1966
In San Leon, Texas[citation needed]
Founded by Donald Eugene Chambers
Years active 1966-present
Territory Chapters in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand and the United States[1]
Membership 2,000-2,500 full-patch members[2]
Criminal activities Drug trafficking, arms trafficking, conspiracy, extortion, murder, money laundering, trafficking in stolen property, witness tampering[3]
Allies Outlaws[4]
Rivals Comancheros, Hells Angels, Sons of Silence and Original Rebels Gangsters[5]
Old 07-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #65
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenphat View Post
I'm not hiding I'm not one but my pops was one. He quit the lifestyle becAuse of me to watch me grow up. If there so bad why are they fighting for ur rights being a motorcyclist. That right douche they have a guy that fight for u rights that I don't even know. But there bad because they represent what they call there freedom and ours. Has motorcyclist. Has for hiding I'm not I'll ne home aug 5 I'll be at palmers ice house with a Coc function for all bikers welcome. I guess if u really wanted to say 1% r bad why not say the marines r bad. Because there founding father was a marine and so was I at one time.

your posts are giving me headaches! At least attempt to use some grammar and some spacing. fuuuuuck
Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #66
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I'm not even going to post about the main local MC.
I think to a great extent that would be a good idea.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #67
lightlord

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

hey perf he is on a phone...

The club was formed in 1966 in San Leon, Texas by Donald Eugene Chambers. Many people think Chambers named his club the Bandidos after seeing a TV commercial with the Frito Bandito raising to sell Fritos corn chips. This is not true, as the cartoon came out in 1968 (although he did adopt an obese machete- and pistol-wielding Mexican Bandido as the center patch for the club's colors). Don Chambers, having served in Vietnam as a Marine, modeled the clubs colors after the scarlet and gold motif of the United States Marine Corps. After Chambers' presidency ended due to his conviction for murder in El Paso, Texas, Ronnie Hodge was elevated to president.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos

why is it anyone caught doing wrong in the bandidos except for defending their club and so forth not saying its the right way but other then that if it involves drugs hrmm or a senseless act of violence they are denounced.. and later taken care of by their "brothers"
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 07-27-2010, 08:22 AM   #68
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perf_White_GT View Post
I think to a great extent that would be a good idea.
I know a few myself. I didn't want to go there for obvious reasons.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #69
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Did you just want to point out the fact that the founder went down for murder? Or that he was a Marine?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #70
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I know a few myself. I didn't want to go there for obvious reasons.
Same here, I am dating the niece of one of the higher ups... I wont go there based on what her father has told me.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:27 AM   #71
lightlord

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

im not saying that there isnt some illeagal activity but look out your window.. It happens in front of your kids it happens on your street corner.. it isnt just these clubs.. if you removed your head from your you would see that.. and further more look at the fact they are not all doing it . not even most of them.. so before your spout oh 1% this and 1% that and so on.. stop and think these are the same people that live next door.. and they are 3-peice patches they are 1%... and many have helped me when i had no help... thats it.... im done with this thread.....
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 07-27-2010, 08:30 AM   #72
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

Not iPhone fault it's mine cause ppl talkin bout somthin they do not know about. The only thing ull know is what u read and what u watch on tv. It so happens thus thread has hit a nerve with me. I know we have freedom of speech and freedom of are on judgements but o will not let someone bad mouth something they don't know jack about. Has bluewave stated a gang is 3 ppl yaddy ya. Well a meet and greet in that term with a group motorcyclist that means ur a gang. So I guess this website is full of gangs. We all go on rides or meet and greets. My first ride on here 183 motorcyclist went to Galveston. So we are what we are. Ull put the terminology out there. So walks like a duck talks like a duck. Well I guess were ducks.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #73
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Well you have to come to the realization that no matter how much "help" you may have received throughout your life from a member. That no amount of good will cover up the public perception that they are bad people.
I have met a great many of people in MC's throughout the US. And there are some that are beyond nice. but even in 1% clubs there is still yet another 1% of them that are the reason for their bad public perception.

They can have all the "toy runs" that they want. But each time the news reports that a gang fight or something to that nature involving motorcyclist goes down... they start all over again from the beginning.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #74
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

OK. I said most of the clubs. That's proven by my posts. The clubs listed are known by authorities for these activities. Like I said walks like a a duck...
I never said most members. I'm really not known for having my head up my by those who actually know me. This thread was not supposed to become a debate. I can't see debating further. I posted info I feel was informative and relatively factual. I'm out.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #75
urbanXJ
erect engorged member

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys

the only bad exp I had was with a couple "Pistolas"

two of them, for no reason went around me on each side onthe HOV lane with no warning, then lane split till they were well ahead of me. Guys were dangerously close and obviously trying to with me.

I don't wear colors, figured they were just fuking around cause I was on a bike.

I really wanted to blow by them but decided to be the adult....

all I could think of was the south park episode and ""
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:51 AM   #76
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

And if u read earlier post I put that out there. There are good ones and bad ones. I know that majority here ride street bikes. But u break down on side of the road there r a few of them that will stop to see if they can help. Or u see them stop and ask they need help or tools r anything. Motorcyclist in general are a brotherhood we wave has we go by or stop if we see someone broke down at least I do. So talk all u want but don't pass judgement on all the orgnization. I've heard thru a buddy that there is a bandit who ride haybusa but not sure. It's against his club rules but u never know he might b one to pull over for u.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:14 PM   #77
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

DrAwkwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #78
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

what what... what wuh wuh whatt..

e thuggin

Best watch out, he says he eats like you for breakfast

0128310de204ff26d1509e059d75e0cd
Old 07-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #79
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #80
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
This thread went to chit after lightlord and ravenphat started crying in their cereal.

Here's the deal. A gang is a gang is a gang. Any way you slice it. If some members don't do drugs or illegal things, yet associate themselves with the scum that is known to do those things, they're scum too. Guilty by association.

Lightlord, you may think you're a badass, but don't threaten me with your veiled attempts to invite any members to your little motorcycle party at the Icehouse. Keep your e-thuggery to a minimum before you look like a bigger joke than you already do. Just because I don't have a bunch of friends and "uncles" in this state who are friends with people in a motorcycle gang doesn't mean I don't know about them. My uncle grew up in motorcycle gangs until he was about 35 years old. He quit once a bunch of scum bag motorcycle gang members shot my Grandfather's house and almost killed my great grandmother. So you for thinking you and your pal Ravenphat are the only people on this board who know what they're talking about.
In my experience, I have met good and bad 1%-ers. I've met, and am proud to be friends with, a few that I would trust with my life without a second thought. I have also met some that, well, lets just say they aren't people I'd invite over for dinner.

However - i've met those people in all walks of life - MC or not.

The one thing I have seen pretty consistently with a 1%-er is, they take their club - not just the colors, but the members, deadly seriously. They will do ANYTHING for a brother and can trust that another will do the same for them.

That is something you simply cannot say about just a random collection of riding partners.

Do they live by a different set of rules than most? Sure - but you'll find that in any subculture. Are they all involved in drugs? Of course not.

Are there some club members who make their living in drugs? I'm sure there are. Does the club endorse or support it? Nope - not at all.

The reason many of them end up on the FBI's list is simple - they put themselves out there as not conforming to society, placing the needs of their club over the desires of the general public and SOME of them do some bad things. You know - kinda like all motorcycle riders.

Your attitude about them is patently offensive though. Most of the ones i've met are some of the most trustworthy and honorable people I've ever known. I will readily admit though, that unlike some people, i don't instantly discount someone just because they might want to spark up a joint once in a while...

Advertisement