MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #41
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

a few days ago while leaving work, an inmate asked me about my jacket, asking how i could wear it at work, being a detention officer and all.
i asked him what he was talking about and he pointed at the giant A* logo on the chest and said something quietly like 'tango blast, right?'
omg. im not wearing that jacket in there anymore.

and yeah, gangs and clubs. there's a fine line.
mh is thankfully clearly a club, while the bandidos are ... hmmm... a little more serious than just your run of the mill motorcycle enthusiasts.
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it safe(er) now? gueroaero General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 02-24-2009 11:36 PM
strap er down! RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 11-22-2007 01:28 AM
HOW TO GET INTO AN ER FAST FastLine Off Topic 18 01-18-2007 10:05 PM
Baghdad ER CarbonJames Off Topic 16 05-23-2006 12:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2010, 11:49 PM   #42
jgixer

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

99 zx9

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosenoose View Post
a few days ago while leaving work, an inmate asked me about my jacket, asking how i could wear it at work, being a detention officer and all.
i asked him what he was talking about and he pointed at the giant A* logo on the chest and said something quietly like 'tango blast, right?'
omg. im not wearing that jacket in there anymore.

and yeah, gangs and clubs. there's a fine line.
mh is thankfully clearly a club, while the bandidos are ... hmmm... a little more serious than just your run of the mill motorcycle enthusiasts.
i dont get it? explain for the old worn out fella please
jgixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #43
triumphant675r

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'09 Triumph Daytona 675 Triple

Member Garage

when I bartended in the heights I saw a bandito break one of my pint glasses on the cheekbone of some drunk who was getting out of line with a girl at the bar. He appologized about the glass and him and his buddies were good tippers. They're not out to hurt anyone, they'll return the same respect you give them. Only difference is if you them off you'll know it, they won't rant about it on some forum :p
triumphant675r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #44
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphant675r View Post
when I bartended in the heights I saw a bandito break one of my pint glasses on the cheekbone of some drunk who was getting out of line with a girl at the bar. He appologized about the glass and him and his buddies were good tippers. They're not out to hurt anyone, they'll return the same respect you give them. Only difference is if you them off you'll know it, they won't rant about it on some forum :p
true

i have known a couple banditos and ridden with them a few times to have a couple cold beverages. They are shady for sure, cool guys and not bad people.(not all of them) I will say they do allot of illegal activities...

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #45
lightlord
Street ninjas four father

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to lightlord Send a message via Yahoo to lightlord
try showing up To a coalition of clubs bike night.. dont talk out your azz just cause you watched something on t.v..... im sorry and i know a few people in these "clubs" and there are a few on this board.. 3/4 of them will tell u where to stick your drugs.. thanks for helping out with the public opinion of where all nasty dirty drug pushing bikers that hate the law.... look in the mirror cause people that dont have a bike and never have think the same about you.... even as you sit here and run off speaking out of your azz....
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
lightlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:01 AM   #46
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Do a little research if you want to discount their role in drug trafficking. Check into Hells Angles first. They are probable the most notable. I worked with a women who was property of a local MC. She was quick to point out that her local chapter controlled all of the meth in the region. From what I have seen I believe it 100%. I'm not even going to post about the main local MC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagans_Motorcycle_Club
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaws_Motorcycle_Club
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warlocks_Motorcycle_Club
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongols...rcycle_club%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Horsemen
http://www.justice.gov/criminal/gang...otorcycle.html
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:06 AM   #47
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
07 sv650!

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgixer View Post
i dont get it? explain for the old worn out fella please
apparently the alpinestars logo looks similar enough to the astros logo, which is commonly used to represent houston area tango blast.
tango blast is a gang. bleh. i'm still waking up right now and havent had enough coffee yet. i cant recall which larger gang that the tango blast came out of. i want to say the AB, but i know thats not right at all

apparently some inmates think i, a detention officer, am a member of a jail gang due to the markings on my a*'s mesh jacket
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:07 AM   #48
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

Well I belong to a family AMA club. We don't fly AMA anymore bit we can. My club now supports the Coc and the defenders. The defenders r a group of people who fight for ur motorcyclist right to b on the road. They also we help out I'm a legal situation if u need help. They got high power attorneys that fight legal maters in satate and country wide. One of the lt commanders is in my club and is on this board. Now has a son of a old 1 % I will tell u it was a rough life to grow up in. But we did ok. Not all 1 % r evil but they do have bad apples there r law breakers and a few that hate societies rules. They make there on rules that is one of the reason they became 1 %. U say they only have in a group well I would beg to differ. But in the bandit s they have a motto one bleeds they all bleed or u hit one u hit them all. To me that shows brotherhood not being sissy or not backing up ur brother. They earn that patch it's usually for life they keep it. Now u want to get out rant with one step on his toes grab is ol lady be prepared if u don't apologize because it is coming. Talk trash bout a group that I grew up with that I'm a legacey in that ur right had humans but don't bad mouth them. Because u don't understand them r don't see the world like they do. If it wasn't for the bandits and others there would be no one fighting for r rights has motorcyclist. Rip Sputnik which was one of my clubs founding fathers. He fought laws for everybody on motorcycles and club alike.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:14 AM   #49
lightlord

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

oh BTW Patriot guard is also a M/C..... think before u speak....
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 07-27-2010, 07:17 AM   #50
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Read the title before you speak. You should first realize we are talking 1%'ers
Old 07-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #51
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenphat View Post
Well I belong to a family AMA club. We don't fly AMA anymore bit we can. My club now supports the Coc and the defenders. The defenders r a group of people who fight for ur motorcyclist right to b on the road. They also we help out I'm a legal situation if u need help. They got high power attorneys that fight legal maters in satate and country wide. One of the lt commanders is in my club and is on this board. Now has a son of a old 1 % I will tell u it was a rough life to grow up in. But we did ok. Not all 1 % r evil but they do have bad apples there r law breakers and a few that hate societies rules. They make there on rules that is one of the reason they became 1 %. U say they only have in a group well I would beg to differ. But in the bandit s they have a motto one bleeds they all bleed or u hit one u hit them all. To me that shows brotherhood not being sissy or not backing up ur brother. They earn that patch it's usually for life they keep it. Now u want to get out rant with one step on his toes grab is ol lady be prepared if u don't apologize because it is coming. Talk trash bout a group that I grew up with that I'm a legacey in that ur right had humans but don't bad mouth them. Because u don't understand them r don't see the world like they do. If it wasn't for the bandits and others there would be no one fighting for r rights has motorcyclist. Rip Sputnik which was one of my clubs founding fathers. He fought laws for everybody on motorcycles and club alike.
From the documentaries that I have seen, you have to be a bad to get in. Which means talking to them = talking to a whole bunch of bad backing each other up, which = bad idea in my book. I don't agree with everything they do, but if I'm not going to say something to their faces, I'm not going to do it hiding behind a keyboard.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #52
Grimace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Read the title before you speak. You should first realize we are talking 1%'ers
lol!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #53
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

I'm not hiding I'm not one but my pops was one. He quit the lifestyle becAuse of me to watch me grow up. If there so bad why are they fighting for ur rights being a motorcyclist. That right douche they have a guy that fight for u rights that I don't even know. But there bad because they represent what they call there freedom and ours. Has motorcyclist. Has for hiding I'm not I'll ne home aug 5 I'll be at palmers ice house with a Coc function for all bikers welcome. I guess if u really wanted to say 1% r bad why not say the marines r bad. Because there founding father was a marine and so was I at one time.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:36 AM   #54
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

you need help
Old 07-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #55
lightlord

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

Quote:
Many MC clubs are heavily involed in criminal activities. Drug trafficing is the number 1 of some MC clubs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
They have because they have numbers. Simple as that. They're a bunch of malformed high school bullies on motorcycles. them.

If to feel cool you need to be in a group with other guys who are all pieces of so you can act tough, then you have no . That's what motorcycle gangs are. And a lot of motorcycle clubs are the same way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
Motorcycle gangs are for people with no of their own. Just like every other type of gang.
Quote:
walks like a duck.....
Quote:
A gang is a group of three or more people who, through the organization, formation, and establishment of an assemblage, share a common identity.[2] In current usage it typically denotes a criminal organization or else a criminal affiliation
this is not all about 1%'s so read what your wrote before u call someone else out for not paying attention.. I apologize for you inability to remember what you wrote, But please make an effort.. see you at the next C.O.C. meet??? I doubt.. Too many drugs for you? I doubt.. live around them be friends with them... quit talking and listening to your precious t.v..... Walk outside and get a real understanding of them. In the mean time wake up and smell the coffee and stop drinking the bong water....
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #56
Grimace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightlord View Post
this is not all about 1%'s so read what your wrote before u call someone else out for not paying attention.. I apologize for you inability to remember what you wrote, But please make an effort.. see you at the next C.O.C. meet??? I doubt.. Too many drugs for you? I doubt.. live around them be friends with them... quit talking and listening to your precious t.v..... Walk outside and get a real understanding of them. In the mean time wake up and smell the coffee and stop drinking the bong water....
Clearly, the thread title says 1%'s. And what I got from Bluewave was that he was saying that a 1%'s club was also a gang. Which is kind of obvious, whether or not they prefer that label. So for the record the topic is still 1%'s.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #57
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

Thank u Lightlord. Bluewave I need help nope I think the one doing drugs can rember what u wrote beforehand. All mc just bad ppl hurry kids get in side bad bikers in town. Oo by the way one precenters rid with patriot guards. They don't ride in there cuts some times but they are there. Bad thing is mc and independent riders raise more money for a cause than any corporate or community will ever raise. So suck u boyfriends nut or suck on gf nipple all bikers in a term or bad. Was written in a magazine some time ago but we r all bad. I rather be open summer than a false saint atleast either which way I go I'll have buddies in the sky or down below. So hurry up kiddies sell ur bikes we are all bad ppl.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #58
lightlord

Bike(s):
two fiddie (sold)
79' cb650 (4-sale)
2005 636 titanium

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenphat View Post
Thank u Lightlord. Bluewave I need help nope I think the one doing drugs can rember what u wrote beforehand. All mc just bad ppl hurry kids get in side bad bikers in town. Oo by the way one precenters rid with patriot guards. They don't ride in there cuts some times but they are there. Bad thing is mc and independent riders raise more money for a cause than any corporate or community will ever raise. So suck u boyfriends nut or suck on gf nipple all bikers in a term or bad. Was written in a magazine some time ago but we r all bad. I rather be open summer than a false saint atleast either which way I go I'll have buddies in the sky or down below. So hurry up kiddies sell ur bikes we are all bad ppl.
amen brother.. maybe i should go tell my uncle he is trafficing drugs he will be happy to know....
Soldier 8 years
Firefighter 10 years
Streetninja for life
Old 07-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #59
Grimace

Quote:
you need help
Come on mang, maybe he's on an Iphone (benefit of the doubt)
Old 07-27-2010, 08:01 AM   #60
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

I'm very sorry if you cant stay on topic. I'm also sorry for any confusion I may have caused you two. To me it was clear we were talking 1% MC's. If you will notice, I didn't mention a MC that your "who ever" is in. Was "your" MC listed in the wiki links? I didn't think so. I also didn't imply that your uncle is trafficking drugs. Quit trying so hard to argue and read the facts.

Advertisement