MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #21
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
Lots of nicely tanned tail in your hood I guess it must be UT San Marcos!
There is no shortage of women around here that is for sure. I like that during the school year women just lay about tanning.

It is like shooting fish in a barrel, no BS..

I am trying to find the picture of my D/R's after driving lime creek, the amount of gravel I picked up was ridiculous.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
where r the nice roads to ride in Austin? lbjasonc General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 05-21-2012 07:42 AM
New Braunfels Roads gixxerican General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 05-25-2010 09:15 AM
Roads in or near Austin??? CBR_10 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 12-08-2008 11:23 PM
Roads in austin.. Vandals General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 12-31-2007 12:19 PM
Austin roads Dumptruck General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 07-20-2006 07:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #22
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

I rode Lime Creek last year with my 2 road buddies and road off into someone's front yard made out of gravel lol. One of many n00b errors.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #23
motonick8503
Ninja

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years
Heading there now! I'm leaving this nagging woman I call a GF behind though. She may tempt me to drive into the lake
motonick8503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #24
eltejano
I smell pretty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
I rode Lime Creek last year with my 2 road buddies and road off into someone's front yard made out of gravel lol. One of many n00b errors.
Last time I rode there, a woman was parked on one of the 180 degree turns and jumped out as I was coming, knee out, starting to hang off the bike, committed to the turn, going hot. I had to stand it up, go off the road and get on the rear brake and stopped just as I was hitting a gate. I actually pushed the gate a good few feet, it finished stopping me. I could just imagine a lesser experienced rider getting seriously hurt or killed in that situation. Have not ridden that road since.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #25
motonick8503
Ninja

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years
It definitely is a wicked road with some insane twists. I rode it 5 times to get used to it and it was a blast. I did almost eat it once, one of those turns reallllly sneaks up on you. I used the gopro cam so when I get home I'll upload all the video and see how it turned out. Don't get too excited, there was no knee dragging done by me
motonick8503 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement