MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
jmccalip

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Aprilia Sl1000 Falco
Yamaha XV250(sold)

Anyone in SW have a jack I can borrow in about a week?

I need to take off some wheels. I'll give you upfront what the jack costs, and when I return it I'll give you $20 for your troubles.
jmccalip is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone in SW(or Richmond) have a heatgun I can borrow? jmccalip General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 12-11-2012 03:13 PM
Anyone have a trans. jack i can borrow? Japawhat02 Car Forum 2 10-16-2012 08:42 PM
Anyone in SW have a spring compressor I can borrow? jmccalip How To's and Q & A's 9 05-25-2011 02:58 PM
Mid Week SW Bike M&G sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 34 04-22-2010 01:48 PM
Looking to borrow/rent a trailer for a week houstonch73 General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 06-19-2009 11:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
ileono918
On hiatus

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

I have a front and rear pitbulls, I'll take 280 bucks upfront and will give you back 260 upon you returning them in the same condition.
I am in the medical center. PM if interested.

The rear is spooled only though.
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Harbor Freight has inexpensive ones. You can get a rear stand and a front stand adaptor for $50. $20 bucks is almost half the cost of your own.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
jmccalip

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Aprilia Sl1000 Falco
Yamaha XV250(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
Harbor Freight has inexpensive ones. You can get a rear stand and a front stand adaptor for $50. $20 bucks is almost half the cost of your own.
Ehh, the thing that worried me about stands is I don't know if they'll fit. I already did research on the HF ones, and I know for a FACT they won't fit my bike. So I would much rather use a jack.

I would just buy a jack at HF, but I really only need it to replace the tires, so its not worth it.
jmccalip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement