MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
Alleykat

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Fairing install help

Well I just got my ebay fairings in and they look pretty dam good.

The bad part is I dont know wth im doing as far as install.The fairings that came with the bike were minimalistic as was the bolt count.So basically I need to go to a bike shop and get a fairing bolt kit and see if someone locally can help me put these on.I will gladly buy you lunch for your assistance.

Bad part is I cant ride the bike anywhere because it has no license plate,etc.I was gonna wait till it had fairings on before I took it in for inspection & title transfer.I live in East Houston in the "Channelview" area.Basically off BW8 & Wallisville Rd.

If your willing to lend a hand shoot me a pm.The bike is a 2004 R6.

Currently looks like this.

5oilci
Alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote