Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
Mark06gsxr
Let 'er eat

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

Small group thinking of heading to austin to ride (7/10-7/11)

Im thinking of going up to austin for a day ride on saturday (will be joining a few in austin). Prob end up staying the night from being tired...6th street? Bars? Im down.. Maybe ride sunday for a few hours and then head home. Im planning on hauling my bike in the truck, and have room for one more bike if you pack light (got a single cab). Just ask to split gas and half on a hotel room for a night (cheaper is better)

I just floated the river last weekend, and wished I brought the bike with. The area is soo nice. Lmk if there is any interest.

Its not going to be a big ride, and its def. not for a new person who is looking to ride the hill country. Dont wanna baby sit, although I will not be breaking any laws on this ride. Im mostly going for the scenery/nice chill ride. Just fyi one of the other guys going is on a Wing, but they know how to ride it. So if ya wanna go fast im sure someone else will too.
Mark06gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote