MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #41
mike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP171 View Post
oh and mike resistance is futile, if less than one ohm!
Oh geez .. I forgot this is the Literal-net not the Internet.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help a fellow rider EMTAggie Off Topic 7 04-15-2011 03:16 PM
Donations needed for a Fallen Rider and a Fallen Officer. PoPoRiderRR General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 09-23-2010 11:13 AM
Another Fallen Rider RGHNCKTXN General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-11-2007 03:14 PM
R.I.P fellow rider stunterdude General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 11-21-2006 04:59 PM
Help for fellow rider jrock Forum Updates & Feedback 2 10-05-2006 02:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #42
Street Ninja
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/

User is banned

Street Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #43
Tojo92
AKA Mongo

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II

I thought the post was interesting. From my perspective, the person is already "gone". I honor those close to me that have died by keeping their memory alive through discussion and story telling about what they did well; but that is just me.

That being said, anything done at a funeral is really for the benefit of those left behind to pay their respects as they see fit. This is how they deal with the death of a loved one. Let them do what they want, as long as it's not hurting anyone.

Staton
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Tojo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #44
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo92 View Post

That being said, anything done at a funeral is really for the benefit of those left behind to pay their respects as they see fit. This is how they deal with the death of a loved one. Let them do what they want, as long as it's not hurting anyone.

Staton
That is the crux of the situation. Grief is personal. Don't judge.
cedestech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:44 AM   #45
cj_sandman
custom user title!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'03 CBR 600 F4i
'99 FXST

That was a very interesting read. At Muslim funerals, every man, woman and adolescent places dirt upon and helps in covering the grave. I can definitely see the warmth in this type of a send-off. I agree 100% with the 1%er's desire to cover the graves of their fallen.

What I don't believe, is that anyone at any dumb cemetary gave anyone a problem or forbade them from doing so. Embellishment for the sake of the article.
cj_sandman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement