MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Smile SW Sunday Morning Ride July 11

Time: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Place: PP 46 / La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe (open for breakfast)
2675 Town Center Blvd N, Sugar Land


pp46

Kick Stands Up @ 8:15AM

Route: Will be determined during meeting!

This can be a serious ride so WEAR YOUR GEAR!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read some basic common sense rules for this ride:

A. keep at least 2 bike lengths distance between bikes at all times.
B. pay attention to the road and the bikes in front of you.
C. ride in staggered formation on straights.
D. No wheelies in the same lane as other riders (use another lane to wheelie).
E. When passing cars, don't slow down after the pass, leave room for the riders that may be passing with you.
F. do not ride out of your comfort zone!
G. keep a constant speed, do not accelerate to pass on the straights and then park it on the turns, its all about being smooth!
H. YOU MUST HAVE INSURANCE UNDER YOUR OWN NAME, NO EXCEPTIONS!

*Please make sure your bike is running in good condition!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. sunday rider (07 1098 red/white)
2. shogun aka manuel (09 R1 black)
3. floyd (07 R6 red)
4. joe (07 R6 blue)
5. carlos (07 CBR1000RR silver)
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SW Sunday Morning Ride Sep 11 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 132 09-13-2011 05:30 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride JULY 31, 2011 omer Events, Meets and Rides 55 08-01-2011 07:54 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride July 18 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 35 07-20-2010 08:20 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride 4th of July! sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 31 07-05-2010 10:05 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
omer
SMR
 
omer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: THE S.W.A.T
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
whatever is at the shop at the time ;)
2010 r1
2009 CBR1000RR
2006 GSXR600
2008 ZX10R



1. sunday rider (07 1098 red/white)
2. shogun aka manuel (09 R1 black)
3. floyd (07 R6 red)
4. joe (07 R6 blue)
5. carlos (07 CBR1000RR silver)
6. Omer (06 GsxR-600 silver)
omer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








ninja and zaid! ya better come this sunday!..
by the way....ninja very nice ride on monday! it was a nice little cruise we had with those other guys and not one cop was out!
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









^^hey hey hey i didnt get any texts from you guys........^^
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
^^hey hey hey i didnt get any texts from you guys........^^
lol...it was a last second deal for me.
it was me and ninja at first then we got to PP1 and there was some people out riding so....they just tag alone!
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #6
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








ill keep you in mind as always frank!!
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:11 AM   #7
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









hahahaha i was way too drunk to ride lol
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
HMFIC
Senior Member
 
HMFIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tierra de Azucar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,812

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F






Gonna try to make it.

1. sunday rider (07 1098 red/white)
2. shogun aka manuel (09 R1 black)
3. floyd (07 R6 red)
4. joe (07 R6 blue)
5. carlos (07 CBR1000RR silver)
6. Omer (06 GsxR-600 silver)
7. HMFIC aka Frank (Super Duke)
__________________
Frank
HMFIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #9
350zaid
Senior Member
 
350zaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sugar Land, Tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 226

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-6R




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
ninja and zaid! ya better come this sunday!..
by the way....ninja very nice ride on monday! it was a nice little cruise we had with those other guys and not one cop was out!
lol it i wish :/ can't make it this sunday cause brother wants to ride so lol it's all good next week i will
350zaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #10
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by 350zaid View Post
lol it i wish :/ can't make it this sunday cause brother wants to ride so lol it's all good next week i will
Please install a stunt cage or some extra long frame sliders before your brother gets on the bike this sunday
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
omer
SMR
 
omer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: THE S.W.A.T
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
whatever is at the shop at the time ;)
2010 r1
2009 CBR1000RR
2006 GSXR600
2008 ZX10R



Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Please install a stunt cage or some extra long frame sliders before your brother gets on the bike this sunday
hahahaha good 1 frank.
omer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #12
omer
SMR
 
omer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: THE S.W.A.T
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
whatever is at the shop at the time ;)
2010 r1
2009 CBR1000RR
2006 GSXR600
2008 ZX10R



Quote:
Originally Posted by 350zaid View Post
lol it i wish :/ can't make it this sunday cause brother wants to ride so lol it's all good next week i will
we will miss you.
omer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #13
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Hey Floyd, get your GoPro HD ready this Sunday! It's going to be a fun little ride for sure!
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #14
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Hey Floyd, get your GoPro HD ready this Sunday! It's going to be a fun little ride for sure!
Oh Yeah !!!
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #15
350zaid
Senior Member
 
350zaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sugar Land, Tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 226

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-6R




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Please install a stunt cage or some extra long frame sliders before your brother gets on the bike this sunday
haha i know right frank i wish i could go fck :( this ride is gonna be really really interesting haha and wanted to see if I can keep up with floyd also
350zaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #16
chaunceyr6
Sky's The Limit
 
chaunceyr6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 69

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha R6









In.

1. sunday rider (07 1098 red/white)
2. shogun aka manuel (09 R1 black)
3. floyd (07 R6 red)
4. joe (07 R6 blue)
5. carlos (07 CBR1000RR silver)
6. Omer (06 GsxR-600 silver)
7. HMFIC aka Frank (Super Duke)
8. Chauncey (06 r6 raven)
chaunceyr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #17
triumphant675r
Senior Member
 
triumphant675r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pasadena
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,683

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'09 Triumph Daytona 675 Triple




Member Garage





I'm down. I've always ridden solo so this would be a nice change of pace. Helmet/jacket/gloves ok?
triumphant675r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #18
zman45
Go Big Or Go Home!!!
 
zman45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 171

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Kawasaki ZX14 Saphire Midnight Blue (SOLD) I'll miss the Beast!
2008 Honda CBR1000RR Blue Silver (custom color)
2009 Yamaha R1 Cadmium Yellow (Bumble Bee)
2008 HONDA CBR1000RR WINNING RED
2002 HARLEY V-ROD (The Original)






NO MORE RAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Time: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Place: PP 46 / La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe (open for breakfast)
2675 Town Center Blvd N, Sugar Land


pp46

Kick Stands Up @ 8:15AM

Route: Will be determined during meeting!

This can be a serious ride so WEAR YOUR GEAR!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read some basic common sense rules for this ride:

A. keep at least 2 bike lengths distance between bikes at all times.
B. pay attention to the road and the bikes in front of you.
C. ride in staggered formation on straights.
D. No wheelies in the same lane as other riders (use another lane to wheelie).
E. When passing cars, don't slow down after the pass, leave room for the riders that may be passing with you.
F. do not ride out of your comfort zone!
G. keep a constant speed, do not accelerate to pass on the straights and then park it on the turns, its all about being smooth!
H. YOU MUST HAVE INSURANCE UNDER YOUR OWN NAME, NO EXCEPTIONS!

*Please make sure your bike is running in good condition!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. sunday rider (07 1098 red/white)
2. shogun aka manuel (09 R1 black)
3. floyd (07 R6 red)
4. joe (07 R6 blue)
5. carlos (07 CBR1000RR silver)
I'M IN! I WILL WAKE UP THE B MONSTER...HE REALLY ENJOYED THE RIDE LAST WEEK FRANK! ZMAN45
zman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #19
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphant675r View Post
I'm down. I've always ridden solo so this would be a nice change of pace. Helmet/jacket/gloves ok?
yeap.....
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #20
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by zman45 View Post
I'M IN! I WILL WAKE UP THE B MONSTER...HE REALLY ENJOYED THE RIDE LAST WEEK FRANK! ZMAN45
We had a good couple of runs Mr. Z.... it was awesome
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy