MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #21
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

it's a small world. Driver got away..
Enough said... And there was 3 riders to begin with.. They all slept and made it home
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2 up K.I.A. in Sugar Land CraigRR General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 08-11-2011 11:03 AM
sugar land riders? egytrumpet Events, Meets and Rides 98 11-12-2008 08:19 PM
All Riders from Sugar Land... BlackWidow Events, Meets and Rides 40 06-15-2006 12:44 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #22
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

I don't know these people, and if I did I would still Say the same thing. I do not know them.. I heard by word of mouth who they are.. Haha so it might not be true.. Again even if I did know these 3 buddies... I would still say the same thing.. Word of mouth
Old 06-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #23
JP171

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

lucky

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #24
damnlucky06

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2008 zx14
2008 zx10r

Exclamation it happens

it happens........ if the cop is sitting still with a gun on you and ur riding a freeway going 25+mph over the speed limit what most likely to happen ?

A. Speed up, take an exit a couple of exits down and find another way.
B. Keep cruisin the same speed cause generally they dont even F**k with you when you are movin that fast.
C. Slow down, wait for the cop to get behind you, so he can pull you over and you can take one for the team.
damnlucky06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #25
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalanie View Post
My friend heard it over his radio and called me right away.

I told him if you dont hear/see pink then it wasnt meh
Pink or not, if it's SS&M I'm blaming you!
(I've just recently seen how YOU ride!)
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #26
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
I don't know these people, and if I did I would still Say the same thing. I do not know them.. I heard by word of mouth who they are.. Haha so it might not be true.. Again even if I did know these 3 buddies... I would still say the same thing.. Word of mouth
Ahh so U didnt learn anything about your buddy getting killed just a few days ago This aint funny several innocent people could have easily gotten killed, its not a game and I for one will tell U if one of my family members gets killed by some azzhat doing this they better hope they die the same time, cause I tell U now aint NOBODY gonna save them from me
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #27
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Selfish.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #28
JP171

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
Ahh so U didnt learn anything about your buddy getting killed just a few days ago This aint funny several innocent people could have easily gotten killed, its not a game and I for one will tell U if one of my family members gets killed by some azzhat doing this they better hope they die the same time, cause I tell U now aint NOBODY gonna save them from me
I second that

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #29
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

You need to calm down dude, you don't know me nor have you seen me ride. You have no idea what I have gone through. I'm selling my bike dude for cheap.. 4500 for a 2008 gsxr 600 completly moded.
Smoke windsheild, black vortex levers and rear sets, smoke turn signals, pc3, full akcro system, spools, tank pad, did gold chain, rear tire stand, 3 helmets 2 shoeis and a fuller and 2 jackets with boots and gloves.. Don't come to me talking .. U need to think before U talk. I got my straight Aaron passed, I was at his veiwinf burying. I changed my riding style.. Do I know who these 3 people are than ran yesterday? MAYBE, i will never say. But it was there choice not mine.. Think before you post.. I came back to motohouston and haven't talked to anyone.. I'm known by alot of people in these bike world. I know alot of that happens behide the scenes. Do I say anything no.. It's there life not mine. Got a problem with that pm me if you still feel like
Old 06-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #30
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Sending pm
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #31
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
You need to calm down dude, you don't know me nor have you seen me ride. You have no idea what I have gone through. I'm selling my bike dude for cheap.. 4500 for a 2008 gsxr 600 completly moded.
Smoke windsheild, black vortex levers and rear sets, smoke turn signals, pc3, full akcro system, spools, tank pad, did gold chain, rear tire stand, 3 helmets 2 shoeis and a fuller and 2 jackets with boots and gloves.. Don't come to me talking .. U need to think before U talk. I got my straight Aaron passed, I was at his veiwinf burying. I changed my riding style.. Do I know who these 3 people are than ran yesterday? MAYBE, i will never say. But it was there choice not mine.. Think before you post.. I came back to motohouston and haven't talked to anyone.. I'm known by alot of people in these bike world. I know alot of that happens behide the scenes. Do I say anything no.. It's there life not mine. Got a problem with that pm me if you still feel like

i dont know u man, but i'm glad ur selling ur bike. gets crazy sometimes. sounds like the right thing to do after the recent events.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #32
HMFIC

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Im shocked no one blamed the police yet....
Old 06-27-2010, 11:47 PM   #33
Intermission
Pure Awesome

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

On my way home I saw 4-5 SPD suvs blocking the right 2 lanes on 59 right at the Brazos river bridge with a civic pulled over, anybody know what's up? That's what I thought this thread was about.
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #34
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

these guys, I hope they get caught doing this sometime. I am with FLYIN'DUC, nothing could save them from me or my family if they hurt my little boy and wife, they would end up in a living nightmare.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:26 AM   #35
damnlucky06

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2008 zx14
2008 zx10r

it all just boils down to one thing

its just riding responsible. if your comfortable driving at high rate of speeds cool, but just take on the consequenses with it. reduced allowable reaction time. your force is increased if you hit something. chances for death or injury increased but man its your own life and if ur old enough to have a bike you are gonna do whatever you want no matter what anyone say or bashes on a board. and just know most people will want ur life in there hands if you hurt a family member. so just try to ride with in ur comfort level and if u wanna get better u should always push urself in any type of competetive field but just no ur bounderies and slowly increase the aggressiveness in the most controlled enviorment (not a speller) that you have.
damnlucky06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #36
mevans24
RIP S. Rios.

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
04' R6

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
Dude wtf? You really didn't even have to come at hiM like that. I'm not trying to defend the guy but that was completely uncalled for. I get your point and all and its a good one but did you really have to bring up aaron?
mevans24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #37
thewrx

Member Garage

whats up with the blue kawis running all the time?
Old 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #38
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans24 View Post
Dude wtf? You really didn't even have to come at hiM like that. I'm not trying to defend the guy but that was completely uncalled for. I get your point and all and its a good one but did you really have to bring up aaron?
Not trying to be a . Sounds like you and Aaron were good friends. It sucks that he was always talking about speeding and running from the cops and drinking then speeding in the lane opposite of traffic with his lights off. No matter how you look at that, its a bad bad mix and unlikely to get any sympathy from the rest of the community that ultimately suffers bad press, prejudice and profiling from many cops and astronomical insurance rates. That's just the easy .

I don't know if you have a wife and kids but if you do, and to quote Tim, some "azzhat" speeding opposite traffic flow wrecked into you and killed one of your family members, you'd run to his aid first? You'd give his beer breath cpr before your own son or daughter? You'd still defend him? You'd come in a motorcycle forum and tell everyone what a great but misunderstood guy he was?

I'm sorry that happened to your friend, but lots of people are off and have their right to express their opinion. Once again, not trying to be a , but that's a harsh reality bro.

Last edited by a forum moderator; 06-28-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #39
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #40
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans24 View Post
your buddy CR is now the example.......learn from it.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement