MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #61
TomballD
Senior Member
 
TomballD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,768

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80






It just seems that people that are his freinds that choose to ride that way will eventually end up witht their own RIP thread on here. Think about tha long and hard Aramis and GXRGUY, just for a momentary thrill, think about your own RIP thread here on MH, is it worth it, is it?
RIP Aaron
__________________
Danny
TomballD is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buell 1125R/CR zpooch General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 02-08-2012 03:31 PM
Alpinestars CR One Piece?!?! jrfitzny Gear Talk 5 05-03-2011 09:24 PM
The new Honda CR-Z is not sporty Versatile337 Off Topic 18 09-10-2010 10:18 AM
CR 42 H2447INTX General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 09-04-2007 10:40 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #62
G1xx3rGuy08
1dizzie
 
G1xx3rGuy08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: under the freeway for now
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 938

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gixxer 1000
600rr stunna!!!








Never did I say I do that tomball I hear you. But the face racerx yea u u.. if I ride hard, street or track it don't matter I'm pretty sure ppl here feel the same when they get on there bike and r off it for a while its just a whole different feeling on the biker. Never did I agree or rode the way he say he did. Ill remember u to the day u get in a accident. See if u would like it been dumbed on faggit. Suck. My . Ban me for all I give a u as
G1xx3rGuy08 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #63
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father
 
C.Hern5972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pearland Tx
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 14,731

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
I don't give a in what way u mean this or what point your trying to prove but respect the forum in his memory or don't post at all. He was a very good friend, he road like he like and I bet we when out the way he wanted. That is on his bike the same way I would want to too.

Are words are and I qoute. The day I stop riding is the the I can't get on my bike.

So may he rest in peace and please do not trash this forum and respect the dead. I do take it personal because he was a real good friend of my

Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
Never did I say I do that tomball I hear you. But the face racerx yea u u.. if I ride hard, street or track it don't matter I'm pretty sure ppl here feel the same when they get on there bike and r off it for a while its just a whole different feeling on the biker. Never did I agree or rode the way he say he did. Ill remember u to the day u get in a accident. See if u would like it been dumbed on faggit. Suck. My . Ban me for all I give a u as
Calm down man. It is a forum!! You know people have opinions on these threads. They are going to speak what they feel as you do!
__________________
chern

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #64
TomballD
Senior Member
 
TomballD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,768

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80






I love to ride these machines to the fullest of their potential, but we all agree there is a time and a place for everything.
__________________
Danny
TomballD is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #65
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
Never did I say I do that tomball I hear you. But the face racerx yea u u.. if I ride hard, street or track it don't matter I'm pretty sure ppl here feel the same when they get on there bike and r off it for a while its just a whole different feeling on the biker. Never did I agree or rode the way he say he did. Ill remember u to the day u get in a accident. See if u would like it been dumbed on faggit. Suck. My . Ban me for all I give a u as
There aren't too many times I agree with Racer X completely, but look at it from our point of view. I have a daughter at home, I take a chance getting behind the wheel or on my bike every day. I would NEVER run from the cops. PERIOD. I would NEVER ride down the road against nor with traffic at night without lights on. I would NEVER speed like he does in Houston traffic. Do I take risks, yes, but I don't go to his extremes, nor do I do them in traffic. My wife and especially my daughter don't deserve the consequences that those kinds of actions make. Your friend (which I have nothing against, I enjoyed what little conversation I had with him) did not die from an isolated incident. He lived like this. He took chances with his life that he didn't realize affected the loved ones around him (you, Aramis, kids etc.) more than it did him. His antics on the bike no matter how you justify them caused someone else to suffer more than him. Thankfully his reckless driving didn't kill someone. There is no excuse for his riding. The ones that you feel are hating on him are hoping by pointing out there is no excuse for his type of riding, maybe it will save someone else's life.
cogs69 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:44 AM   #66
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,647

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
Never did I say I do that tomball I hear you. But the face racerx yea u u.. if I ride hard, street or track it don't matter I'm pretty sure ppl here feel the same when they get on there bike and r off it for a while its just a whole different feeling on the biker. Never did I agree or rode the way he say he did. Ill remember u to the day u get in a accident. See if u would like it been dumbed on faggit. Suck. My . Ban me for all I give a u as
You're an idiot...

Quote:
if I ride hard, street or track it don't matter
"It" don't huh? Funny, seems to me that precisely where a lot of this conflict is coming from. If "it don't matter" then this discussion wouldn't be taking place.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #67
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary
 
H2447INTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: angleton tx
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 5,071

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe



Member Garage





ok i would like to offer my thoughts on this, after reading all the posts !

i dont make alot of meets and i dont know to many of the people on this foum but what i do know is this

people are going to act and do as they please that is the way of the world, sure ther are consiquences for your actions good or bad and in the end we will all go out the same way!

now , the rider you all speek of i really dont know him , i could not tell you if i have ever riden with him, i ride when i can with who i can . some of you say he was werckless and rode with disregard to all others , well it all goes back to the fact that people are going to ride how they want !

wher some of his actions wrong sure , sounds like it to me , was he a good guy and a good father? the people that knew him well say yes , so who am i to ask other wise.

my point is this , if he was a good man a good father and a good friend then that is what he was and how you all should remember him. some are going to bash him for some of his actions but in the end that will not tarnish him as a good person in all aspects . i would like to say he may have made some mistakes and some may not have liked it but he was a father, husband , friends and you should beable to understand others and respect the fact they are hurting now and have lost a loved one , so just understand wher they are comeing from when you get cursed out for bashing their friend !

i my self have two small boys and a wife , i have lost two children in my short life of 33yrs and i try to ride with some restraint, yes i speed , do i run no never it is never worth it !

i ride for the time to myself, for the time to reflect on my life wher it is and wher i am going with it , i do love the speed , but at the end of the ride as with the beging i love my wife my family and my friend , and i would would like to see them again !

i dont know if this is comeing out ex how i want it to sound but , i say sorry for your loss and i pray for you all .

chip
__________________
H2447INTX is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #68
G1xx3rGuy08
1dizzie
 
G1xx3rGuy08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: under the freeway for now
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 938

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gixxer 1000
600rr stunna!!!








Quote:
Originally Posted by TomballD View Post
I love to ride these machines to the fullest of their potential, but we all agree there is a time and a place for everything.
True like I said I agree w u 100% now w cogs69. I got a kid in the way and its been changing my riding a lot knowing I gotmore responsibilities.

But calling me a tard. Now that ain't kool I could give a who he is or how. 8ft 13inches who gives a u disrespect me we gonna have a problem.
G1xx3rGuy08 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #69
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father
 
C.Hern5972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pearland Tx
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 14,731

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
There aren't too many times I agree with Racer X completely, but look at it from our point of view. I have a daughter at home, I take a chance getting behind the wheel or on my bike every day. I would NEVER run from the cops. PERIOD. I would NEVER ride down the road against nor with traffic at night without lights on. I would NEVER speed like he does in Houston traffic. Do I take risks, yes, but I don't go to his extremes, nor do I do them in traffic. My wife and especially my daughter don't deserve the consequences that those kinds of actions make. Your friend (which I have nothing against, I enjoyed what little conversation I had with him) did not die from an isolated incident. He lived like this. He took chances with his life that he didn't realize affected the loved ones around him (you, Aramis, kids etc.) more than it did him. His antics on the bike no matter how you justify them caused someone else to suffer more than him. Thankfully his reckless driving didn't kill someone. There is no excuse for his riding. The ones that you feel are hating on him are hoping by pointing out there is no excuse for his type of riding, maybe it will save someone else's life.


very well said
__________________
chern

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #70
craigntx
team ftp
 
craigntx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ravenite social club
Feedback Rating: (21)
Posts: 4,846

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
all sold, wrecked, or stolen






an ironic avatar coast rider had, to say the least

avatar8060 8
__________________
you may hate jerry sandusky but at least he drove slow through school zones
craigntx is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #71
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,565

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
True like I said I agree w u 100% now w cogs69. I got a kid in the way and its been changing my riding a lot knowing I gotmore responsibilities.

But calling me a tard. Now that ain't kool I could give a who he is or how. 8ft 13inches who gives a u disrespect me we gonna have a problem.
What if he was 9'1"?
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #72
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,565

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by craigntx View Post
avatar8060 8
nooooo kidding
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #73
Polo1000RR
Senior Member
 
Polo1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 633

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR
2003 600 RR








Well, I knew sammy as a kid. We went to school together starting in elementary.
I have sold both of my bikes and didn't even know he rode. I havent seen him in a few years either. It's pretty obvious he did something stupid. I just don't see the point of bashing him. It is what it is. We all do dumb things and all have done even dumber things. No one on here can say they haven't. The fact that his may have been worse than something you did means nothing now. He made some bad choices. So to continuing to talk trash about him does nothing either. I understand this is a forum and people will voice what they have to say regardless. It just sucks. There is nothing that can be done about it now and it really really sucks. It sucks to see so many people so ready to call out his faults. It's obvious he was wrong. Now get over it.
__________________
R1
Polo1000RR is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #74
Davekg
Honda Rider
 
Davekg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Spring / Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,888

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 CBR









This is directed at whom ever whats it to be, with no intended "disrespect". There is only one certainty in life, "death". The most important things in your life should be your relationships because nothing else matters when you're gone. I suggest everybody reflect on CR and try to learn something from what happened to him, try to enlighten ourselves by learning from his mistakes. I believe we can have an effect on when and how we go by the choices we make in this life, idk maybe I'm wrong but that's what I believe. Sure, bashing him and folks that make bad choices may not be productive but that's how people are. I know I have made a few mistakes in my life and will make a bunch more, but what happened to him me off because I don't believe it had to happen. Don't defend the way he rode because if all the reports are correct that's what got him to the point he ended up at. If you want to remember the guy for all of his positives, that is a beautiful thing but let his death be a lesson for all of us.
Davekg is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #75
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,647

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo1000RR View Post
Well, I knew sammy as a kid. We went to school together starting in elementary.
I have sold both of my bikes and didn't even know he rode. I havent seen him in a few years either. It's pretty obvious he did something stupid. I just don't see the point of bashing him. It is what it is. We all do dumb things and all have done even dumber things. No one on here can say they haven't. The fact that his may have been worse than something you did means nothing now. He made some bad choices. So to continuing to talk trash about him does nothing either. I understand this is a forum and people will voice what they have to say regardless. It just sucks. There is nothing that can be done about it now and it really really sucks. It sucks to see so many people so ready to call out his faults. It's obvious he was wrong. Now get over it.
by the same token... if people would quit trying to excuse it, or having fits over the people that point out the mistakes it would fade out too.
...however pointing out his own statements about riding etc is not neccessarily an attack. By trying to defend it, excuse it...or having a fit by it you do just as much of a disservice.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #76
Polo1000RR
Senior Member
 
Polo1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 633

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR
2003 600 RR








Quote:
Originally Posted by Davekg View Post
This is directed at whom ever whats it to be, with no intended "disrespect". There is only one certainty in life, "death". The most important things in your life should be your relationships because nothing else matters when you're gone. I suggest everybody reflect on CR and try to learn something from what happened to him, try to enlighten ourselves by learning from his mistakes. I believe we can have an effect on when and how we go by the choices we make in this life, idk maybe I'm wrong but that's what I believe. Sure, bashing him and folks that make bad choices may not be productive but that's how people are. I know I have made a few mistakes in my life and will make a bunch more, but what happened to him me off because I don't believe it had to happen. Don't defend the way he rode because if all the reports are correct that's what got him to the point he ended up at. If you want to remember the guy for all of his positives, that is a beautiful thing but let his death be a lesson for all of us.
Aggreed, however learning from it and discussing his mistakes to change how we and others ride is one thing. All the bashing that has gone on the last few days on different threads is another. Your right though. The best thing we can do is learn from it.
__________________
R1
Polo1000RR is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #77
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
True like I said I agree w u 100% now w cogs69. I got a kid in the way and its been changing my riding a lot knowing I gotmore responsibilities.

But calling me a tard. Now that ain't kool I could give a who he is or how. 8ft 13inches who gives a u disrespect me we gonna have a problem.
We are on the same page bro. Again, sorry for your loss of a friend.
cogs69 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #78
Polo1000RR
Senior Member
 
Polo1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 633

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR
2003 600 RR








Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
by the same token... if people would quit trying to excuse it, or having fits over the people that point out the mistakes it would fade out too.
...however pointing out his own statements about riding etc is not neccessarily an attack. By trying to defend it, excuse it...or having a fit by it you do just as much of a disservice.
I agree with you also. I and other don't want to excuse ANYTHING. Re-posting posts that he posted shortly before his death is not bashing.

There are plenty of other things that were said that didn't need to be said.
Thats all I'm saying. I have never posted things about people that died no matter how stupid they were. I have shown my respects and tried to learn from it. I know people won't stop, and people will always say what they want. Truth is I bet they wouldn't say half of what they do face to face. To me thats weak. Too many people are fake on here. Say alot more behind a computer. I know they won't change i just wanted to vent a bit.
__________________
R1
Polo1000RR is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #79
Horn09
Senior Member
 
Horn09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 691

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom






Quote:
Originally Posted by Davekg View Post
There is only one certainty in life, "death".
very true. It's just a matter of when and how.
Horn09 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #80
Davekg
Honda Rider
 
Davekg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Spring / Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,888

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 CBR









Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo1000RR View Post
I agree with you also. I and other don't want to excuse ANYTHING. Re-posting posts that he posted shortly before his death is not bashing.

There are plenty of other things that were said that didn't need to be said.
Thats all I'm saying. I have never posted things about people that died no matter how stupid they were. I have shown my respects and tried to learn from it. I know people won't stop, and people will always say what they want. Truth is I bet they wouldn't say half of what they do face to face. To me thats weak. Too many people are fake on here. Say alot more behind a computer. I know they won't change i just wanted to vent a bit.
Our actions define us in life and death. In the end it really doesn't matter what people say because talk is cheap and actions speak. This forum and the Net are a world of words and images, nothing more. What actions people take out in the "real" world define them, how they live their lives and the choices they make.
Davekg is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy