MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #41
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

This forum is so full of and a$$ holes i cant hardly stand to log on here anymore...

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RIP Rider down ~YODA~ General Discussion (Moto Related) 186 02-21-2014 07:18 PM
Rider RIP njay1984 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-10-2009 05:35 PM
Another Rider RIP? BusaFlo General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 08-12-2008 10:04 PM
Rider down...RIP txferrari General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 07-21-2008 10:47 AM
Rider Down - RIP Meaner-n-u General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-24-2008 11:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #42
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

RIP to Coast Rider. Condolenses to his family
Old 06-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #43
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

after reading his last few posts... i can't say that i didn't see this coming. RIP anyway and i feel bad for his family having to deal with the aftermath of his poor decisions
Old 06-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #44
Mr.D

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

Thats sad man. Seriously. He was a cool guy. . ENJOY EVERYDAY. NEVER KNOW WHEN ITS YOUR LAST.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #45
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

that sucks, wonder why he had a ZX14 wired so he could cut the lights? Thats not a factory option for a reason
Old 06-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #46
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

RIP to the fallen rider. May the family and friends find peace, strength, and comfort during their time of sorrow and loss.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #47
mevans24
RIP S. Rios.

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
04' R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
This forum is so full of and a$$ holes i cant hardly stand to log on here anymore...
I think this sometimes.

It's the love that we all share that keep us here.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #48
Mr.D

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomballD View Post
that sucks, wonder why he had a ZX14 wired so he could cut the lights? Thats not a factory option for a reason
I was just thinking that. My lights on my bike could be turned off but thats not on purpose. I just didnt know what I was doing.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #49
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Hey Gramps, you know I have nothing but luv for ya, but when you hear of someone having a nearly fatal accident, then he says he is topping out his bike just after with a sprained ankle, and then that same night you hear he is doing 3 digits with his lights off (witnessed by a member) then you hear he was being chased by the cops and kills himself. It is hard being sympathetic. Even I mentioned him taking it easy right after a close call. I mean if you see a kid playing Russian roulette with a revolver, then you say hey kid thats not smart, and he kills himself, you feel bad, but dang its hard feeling fully sympathetic. He did it to himself.
Sucks to hear a member go down, especially someone I have had conversations with on here. RIP, and again, my prayers go out to his family and friends. Some of you crazy street riders, learn something from this. Slow down or take it to the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans24 View Post
I think this sometimes.

It's the love that we all share that keep us here.
Its true, and honestly, not one of the guys being hard don't care. Its called tough love. No one on here wishes any harm to any of our riders.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #50
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
. So sad to read this. Heard about it on the news this morning. Let this serve as a reminder to all you street riders that the "street" is no place for hauling , regardless of when/where/time of day. RIP Coast.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #51
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
I was just thinking that. My lights on my bike could be turned off but thats not on purpose. I just didnt know what I was doing.
you can wire your bike and put a switch on it to turn everything off and go in "stealth mode" look it up on you tube.

the original post said the kid was 20 but on CR's profile on here says hes 38....same guy???

reguardless RIP
Old 06-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #52
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Hey Gramps, you know I have nothing but luv for ya, but when you hear of someone having a nearly fatal accident, then he says he is topping out his bike just after with a sprained ankle, and then that same night you hear he is doing 3 digits with his lights off (witnessed by a member) then you hear he was being chased by the cops and kills himself. It is hard being sympathetic. Even I mentioned him taking it easy right after a close call. I mean if you see a kid playing Russian roulette with a revolver, then you say hey kid thats not smart, and he kills himself, you feel bad, but dang its hard feeling fully sympathetic. He did it to himself.
Sucks to hear a member go down, especially someone I have had conversations with on here. RIP, and again, my prayers go out to his family and friends. Some of you crazy street riders, learn something from this. Slow down or take it to the track.

Its true, and honestly, not one of the guys being hard don't care. Its called tough love. No one on here wishes any harm to any of our riders.

this is not the only thread i am talking about the showing their insensitive side,, or just being mean. yeah the guy was wrong, right are wrong is not up to us to rag on a fallen member.. just not right.. peace...

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #53
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
this is not the only thread i am talking about the showing their insensitive side,, or just being mean. yeah the guy was wrong, right are wrong is not up to us to rag on a fallen member.. just not right.. peace...
I hear you gramps, I don't read most of them, I stay in my own area, but I hear ya.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 AM   #54
TomballD

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

http://www.galvnews.com/story/158490/
Old 06-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #55
Kodak
Riding Solo Now

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600

.. I didn't read anything but got some of it.. Aaron was a good freind of mine and that dude knew how to ride.. He left a family behide. He was goingtjroigh alot of problems with his divorse and kids and things.. Just the other day we were talking about how we are both not died yet for the way we ride.. RIP good friend, we will meet again sooner or later...

Aaron was part of the Coast Guard... Active for over 6 years and before that was 5 years Air Force..

He was a good guy, and I really do hope everyone pays the respect owed to this guy.. Yes he ran, I've been on the streets of Houston.. And I can name LOTS of others on MH who have done the same...

I really can't believe this. 3 days ago he installed some stuff onto my bike...

Last edited by Kodak; 06-22-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #56
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

Last edited by DrAwkwArD; 06-22-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #57
Mr.D

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
.. I didn't read anything but got some of it.. Aaron was a good freind of mine and that dude knew how to ride.. He left a family behide. He was goingtjroigh alot of problems with his divorse and kids and things.. Just the other day we were talking about how we are both not died yet for the way we ride.. RIP good friend, we will meet again sooner or later...

Aaron was part of the Coast Guard... Active for over 6 years and before that was 5 years Air Force..

He was a good guy, and I really do hope everyone pays the respect owed to this guy.. Yes he ran, I've been on the streets of Houston.. And I can name LOTS of others on MH who were right there with us..

I really can't believe this. 3 days ago he installed that stealth mode on my bike..

Aramis. I don't know you too well but I have read alot of your posts. Slow the down. Wear gear, and take off that stealth mode bullshit. What is the purpose of that?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #58
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans24 View Post
It was coast rider. I've just been confirmed.

I'm not telling you all that you cant say what you will, I'm just saying that's pretty indecent for any of you to say things like that.

Just like Drawkward, he admits he's a criminal... Why don't we all bash on him? You can't because all of us have been out speeding once or twice. I'm not trying to take up for his poor decision at all and even if I was, show some respect. I'm sure his lady would be looking at the forum.

I swear if I had one person to tell me some like this in person about a friend of mine that has passed, I would beat the out of them. I don't like violence not one bit but bet money I'd feel soooo much better knowing that's one I won't hear from again.

His driving was crazy but I never seen it coming. I wouldn't want to wish that on anybody.
RIP Sam.
You can be sure when he farks up and he or someone comes on here on his behalf he'll take his lumps too if it was something involving his stupidity.

Quote:
...when a stark naked truth stares you in the face...shouldn't it? I'm not sure it's possible to manipulate someone with candor and truth. I think you call that enightenment.
I've been the windshield, and I've been the bug... I know what it's like, first hand, to be hit by someone acting like an on the street. I know what it's like to watch them die. I know the panic, I know the frustration, the whole gambit of emotions and stress involved.

If my posts, based on my experience makes me an or a ... so be it. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, particularly if the subject was someone who tried to exemplify the behaviour that leads to these kind of accidents.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #59
TomballD

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

The only point of stealth mode is if you intend on running from the cops, riding at night with no lights is a horrible idea. Condolences to his family, RIP.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #60
Davekg
Honda Rider

Bike(s):
08 CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
+1000 Exactly. No one on here likes to here these stories. Tough love makes other guys doing things like what CR was doing think twice. That's where we're coming from. This is just stupid to be doing on the street in a populated area. Just a shame.

Hopefully this gets you to wise up then. Keep the stealth mode for the movies.
I agree with you on that DrAwkwArD, it me off when I read a thread like this... it didn't have to end the way it did for CR.
Closed Thread

Advertisement