MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2006, 12:06 PM   #21
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedismo
u think ONLY terrorists die when Israel fires a missile at hezbollah? if u thought so, then read:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/23/perry.tyre/

and now dont call it a one off incident.. actually, this is just a sample.

and only Israel knows what it should do, all i know is that ANY INNOCENT person killed KNOWINGLY, on ANY side, is terrorism.

do u think supporting and no supporting r the only two options?
here is a lil story for u:
Teacher: Why are no swiss people killed in middle-east

Little JOhnny: Thats is so teacher, cos they mind their own business and dont get messed up in somebody else's affairs.

Teacher: Good boy!
:icon_bigg but yes sir, that is definitely an option.

and Moody, if u may, can we plz make it an indoor, a/c golf resort..its a lil hot there u c:icon_smil
My golf resort comment was just a joking distraction. I am a hippy, So I of course would like to see a peaceful resolution but, being a realist as well I do not see that happening anytime soon. At this point I am just hoping that it can be contained and not turn into a world war.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Israel invades Gaza urbanXJ Off Topic 2 07-17-2014 09:04 PM
Why did Israel attack Syria? Petro Off Topic 4 08-29-2013 12:14 PM
9/11 and Israel Petro Off Topic 5 09-11-2012 05:46 PM
When will Israel attack Iran? FKNA Off Topic 14 04-13-2009 07:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2006, 12:08 PM   #22
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Speedismo,
Side Note: I really enjoy your comments on these kind of subjects. They are well thought of and very intelligent. Thanks for your contributions!

Old 07-24-2006, 12:09 PM   #23
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
So I of course would like to see a peaceful resolution ...
Me too. Maybe one day the oil will dry up then we won't have a reason to get involved.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:12 PM   #24
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Quote:
do u think supporting and no supporting r the only two options?
Yes, those are the only two options. Supporting the sovereign state of Israel or supporting the admitted terrorist organization HAMas and their iranian backers that are killing our troops with their people and IED's in iraq, cutting the throats of those that they can catch and declaring war on our country?

You know what? You're right there aren't two choices, there's only ONE.

You can sugar-coat it with all the little stories that you want, but that's what it comes down to. Supporting freedom or terrorists.

So what's the story with the bombings in London, Spain, India, the Phillipines, and Chechnia? Lemme guesss, they're fighting Israel from there too?
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:12 PM   #25
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
Me too. Maybe one day the oil will dry up then we won't have a reason to get involved.
Even with oil aside... the area destabilizes itself so much over religous beliefs and territory assoiciated with those beliefs. I see it hard for us to not get involved while being a super power. Alot of these coutries have means for nuclear arms and that could be bad for everyone globally.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:21 PM   #26
Chris24
Thread Savior

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
israel keeps it gangsta...
Old 07-24-2006, 12:22 PM   #27
Drumboy

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Quote:
u think ONLY terrorists die when Israel fires a missile at hezbollah? if u thought so, then read:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/23/perry.tyre/
I never said that war was beautiful. What did Lebanon expect when they were complicit for so long with Hezbollah there. , they saw Hezbollah as heros when Israel finally left S Lebanon.

Hezbollah has their headquarters and other facilities in neighborhoods, and for what purpose do you think this serves?

Edit: Hezbollah doesn't even target non-civilians when they attack Israel...well unless you count the kidnapping of the two soldiers at the checkpoint that sparked all of this.
Drumboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #28
speedismo
OCD for speed

Moody, i too was just joking too about the heat@ the resort.lol
and thanks for the kind words, but the world would be a much better place if all ppl were like you, hippie or watevr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
You know what? You're right there aren't two choices, there's only ONE.
:laughing6 lol!!
actually I am from India, from a state which saw 10 years of pakistan sponsored terrorism. what u guyz saw in 2001, we were seeing for the last 20 years, first in my state Punjab and then in Kashmir, and now even in North-east.
when we shouted from the roof-top for America and other western countries to stop selling arms and stuff to Pakistan and to other middle eastern states, they never used their brain and never heard us. we shouted that its gonna engulf the whole world one day, but they still dint listen. and then fine day, WHAM! u know what happened and America woke up finally. so long...

first point is that its politics, and equally religions which has created whole this mess. I would SHIFT+DELETE botht thse things if I had my way...remember what i once said in an earlier thread " politics and religion are two of the biggest weapons used by smart to manipulate innocent fools."

second point, this argument never ends... can we rather go for a ride plz:icon_bigg

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:45 PM   #29
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Quote:
Moody, i too was just joking too about the heat@ the resort.lol
and thanks for the kind words, but the world would be a much better place if all ppl were like you, hippie or watevr

:laughing6 lol!!
actually I am from India, from a state which saw 10 years of pakistan sponsored terrorism. what u guyz saw in 2001, we were seeing for the last 20 years, first in my state Punjab and then in Kashmir, and now even in North-east.
when we shouted from the roof-top for America and other western countries to stop selling arms and stuff to Pakistan and to other middle eastern states, they never used their brain and never heard us. we shouted that its gonna engulf the whole world one day, but they still dint listen. and then fine day, WHAM! u know what happened and America woke up finally. so long...

first point is that its politics, and equally religions which has created whole this mess. I would SHIFT+DELETE botht thse things if I had my way...remember what i once said in an earlier thread " politics and religion are two of the biggest weapons used by smart to manipulate innocent fools."

second point, this argument never ends... can we rather go for a ride plz:icon_bigg

You're right, I'd rather go for a ride too but sadly this is becoming a world caught up in itself. This fight came to our land on 9-11, we must not loose focus on those that caused it and continue to conspire and plot our demise.

-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:47 PM   #30
Drumboy

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Quote:
when we shouted from the roof-top for America and other western countries to stop selling arms and stuff to Pakistan and to other middle eastern states, they never used their brain and never heard us
hmm...seems like I mostly see middle eastern countries fighting their battles with variations of the AK, and I don't remember a US company exporting those.

Iran is flying some aged F-16's (without the Phoenix missile system) so you do have a point there....

Last edited by Drumboy; 07-24-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:20 PM   #31
speedismo
OCD for speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumboy
hmm...seems like I mostly see middle eastern countries fighting their battles with variations of the AK, and I don't remember a US company exporting those.

Iran is flying some aged F-16's (with the Phoenix missile system) so you do have a point there....
uh no no, then u hv missed most of the movie. this is some snippets:

America dint like Iran's Ayatollah. So it armed up Iraq big time in the Iran-Iraq war. Iraq later used the same arms against America in the gulf war!

America dint like Russia (aS if u dint know ) so it armed up Afghanistan's taleban big time when Russia invaded Afghanistan. Taleban used to same arms, money against America later on!

America thought India was aligned with Russia (though it was non-aligned). So it supported its arch-rival Pakistan in arms, money, politics, war. Same Pakistan now hides Osama and produces tons of anti-america terrorists!

anyway, thats the way real-politik is! SCREWED UP!!!:icon_bigg

and DOA, i agree with this one though, when somebody launches a war on u, esp a war of terrorism, then u fight them till they die

Old 07-24-2006, 02:42 PM   #32
Drumboy

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

I knew those two, but you made it sound like we armed the entire middle east.

Anyways, I think it's safe to say that middle eastern countries use Russian bloc weapons more than ones that came from us. They gotta get them from somewhere....

Edit: I would actually like to know what we provided Saddam that he used against us in either war.
Tanks:
I know that Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait have M1A1's, but Iraq was using T-72's at best.
Air Force:
They had old crappy MIG's that mostly retreated to Iran, so maybe some left over artillery? (which still be used in IED's to this day).
Small Arms:
I'm yet to see evidence of them using M16/M4's or any other of our rifles against us. Their RPG's are Russian as well.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:45 PM   #33
speedismo
OCD for speed

lol!! no man, u dint...

Old 07-24-2006, 03:28 PM   #34
Drumboy

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

PS, you know that Iran was holding the members of our embassy hostage during the time that we were helping the country that they were at war with, right?
Old 07-24-2006, 03:34 PM   #35
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Everything we armed Sadam with was disabled through back doors. Excatly why he could not use his land to air defense systems. His Russian arms worked though.

Old 07-24-2006, 03:46 PM   #36
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
ALERT! ***WWIII*** has begun/began/beginned/started/got going/gotten underway/launched/dropped the green flag/green light/ ... etc. .etc.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:09 PM   #37
Drumboy

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
ALERT! ***WWIII*** has begun/began/beginned/started/got going/gotten underway/launched/dropped the green flag/green light/ ... etc. .etc.
Nah, it won't be WWIII until the French surrender.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:18 PM   #38
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRChic
Ditto! But the USA has always supported Isreal behind the scenes,and it always will!
because they aren't muslims is the only reason we support them.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:21 PM   #39
CBR RN
An observer

Bike(s):
had an F4i

paniro where's your boy insurgence???:icon_rabb
Old 07-24-2006, 05:33 PM   #40
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR RN
paniro where's your boy insurgence???:icon_rabb
oover there reading the koran before he goes and blows himself to bits.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement