MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #41
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post

atta boy. You tell him! Doesn't he know there is a 3 month waiting period before you can start speaking your"thoughts" and "feelings"....
I'm only joshin with ya buddy
hes as welcome to speak his liberal polluted mind as I am to repute and dispute his mindset.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cops: I-Phone app that warns you about traffic cameras and speed traps is "cowardly". Racer997 General Discussion (Moto Related) 35 07-18-2009 02:21 AM
Cops "STAY OFF OF 1960" DannyBoy General Discussion (Moto Related) 184 07-26-2007 04:10 PM
The "cops words" stright out of there mouths about sport bikes Lee General Discussion (Moto Related) 44 12-25-2006 01:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #42
Mr.D

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

I am a black republican and I endorse this message.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #43
atexanone
*Facepalm Distributor*

Bike(s):
06 Kawi 636

these fools are actually protesting on fox 26 news
yeah I find my bike is harder to steal if there is a crazy/ off african on it so I ride it as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Man View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
atexanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #44
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

just saw the news and found this thread. Disguested with the way things are going. People need to take responsibility for their actions, and if different races want to be treat as equals, they need to stop cry baby bullshit and stop expecting special treatment. Plain and simple if the kid would have stopped when the cop light him up this wouldnt have happened, same thing with the kid who got his beat by cops. You run from jonny law bad happens
Old 06-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #45
rlwjr1

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
I feel compelled to say you are the type of person in this society that is helping us spiral downwards. Why is it that you hold the officer liable when the chump and I dont give a rats what color he was or his level of education, social status or none of that . He was educated enough to know he was wrong and what the correct law abiding actions should be. He chose otherwise and injured others doing it, and you blame the fkn officer. Hows about we as a society start holding those that do wrong liable for their very own actions and quit laying blame elsewhere, we all know who is at fault here.
so sad indeed.

btw, it didnt make the news at any larger than anything other, didnt see it blasted everywhere and heralding his color or intelligence level.
Sorry, didn't know about the three month waiting period .

I don't think I ever said the officer was one bit at fault. With the facts given it seems an open and shut case of the kid being a dumbass and it's good he's gone. That's all I'm going to say about that.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #46
atexanone
*Facepalm Distributor*

Bike(s):
06 Kawi 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwjr1 View Post
Sorry, didn't know about the three month waiting period .

I don't think I ever said the officer was one bit at fault. With the facts given it seems an open and shut case of the kid being a dumbass and it's good he's gone. That's all I'm going to say about that.

wouldn't go as far as say its good he is gone, he wasn't a criminal he was some 18 yr old kid who made a dumb decision and paid with his life. This is still someones child.

edit: before some keyboard ninja starts going all holier than thou he wasnt a criminal till he decided to run from the law but my point still stands.
yeah I find my bike is harder to steal if there is a crazy/ off african on it so I ride it as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang Man View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited by atexanone; 06-13-2010 at 09:48 PM.
atexanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #47
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by atexanone View Post
wouldn't go as far as say its good he is gone, he wasn't a criminal he was some 18 yr old kid who made a dumb decision and paid with his life. This is still someones child.

edit: before some keyboard ninja starts going all holier than thou he wasnt a criminal till he decided to run from the law but my point still stands.
yup, they are all someones baby, someone , somewhere cares about them, even if they didnt take the time to properly raise 'em up right, I am sure they still care...some.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #48
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

...just watched the news and guess who organized a rally?

Can't say that I didn't tell you all so...

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7495732

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7495732
But Sunday's protesters claim the officer hit the man's bike, pushed him into the car then moved his body.
you kidding me?

how come the cop car didn't hit the other car?
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #49
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 1

Not sticking up for the dead rider at all on running, and not wanting to be morbid, but I would love to see the dashcam footage of this.. If the rider (whose actions I am not condoning) was actually wanting to stop at some point, could he have safely done so? or was he pushed into the accident?

If your intentions are to ram, I understand by all means get on the . If not..how close is TOO CLOSE? there is no easy answer, simply due to speeds, traffic, surface, human actions/errors, and mentality on the fly. I dont think it was intentional, although I feel a few cases are legit, simply because there was not room to surrender.

Not saying this was the case. I would like to see the footage and see how it played out in plain light though.

Last edited by GAU-8; 06-13-2010 at 10:41 PM.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #50
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

...the kid could at least dunk a ball. sucks that a dumb decision was his downfall. RIP.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #51
joeburt1
JoeJoe the dancing monkey

Trackdays: 10+

1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S

just saw this story on the news. the family is saying the cop hit him from behind and forced him to ram the car in front of him...trying to make the cop out to be the bad guy...and of course, the big Q X is demanding the truth behind the death of this young brother...well, the truth is, a squid runs and can't handle his bike and ends up in a pine box...RIP, maybe next time.......
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:22 PM   #52
landon05

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000

Send a message via AIM to landon05
Bottom line is this, the guy shouldnt have ran!! Im sorry he lost his life and can only imagine what his family is going thru but you have to make better decisions in life. #1 He was operating a dirt bike on the street and thats illegal! #2 He ran/evaded the police thats illegal! #3 If you watch the video the 3 different "EYE WITNESS" stated the boy ran the RED light oh by the way which is illegal as well and plowed into a car! Where was the officer wrong at for doing his job? Black people have to stop blaming other people and society for their own mistakes! The boy was all the way in the wrong and Quanell X just out to make some money he's not going to prove !!!! If the people and the family want to blame someone, blame the other two riders that ran from the cops, that's what proably sparked that kid to run!!

Lastly, before somebody go off saying im wrong or take my words to heart saying im taking the officers side. I'm a african american from that same exact area, I still live in that area and was on homestead tonight. I went to school in North Forest as well, Smiley High to be exact! And im also a LEO! But right is right and wrong is wrong and the KID was WRONG!!
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement