MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #281
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Think the facts are here:

http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs...67501010&CDI=3

Also we have to hear Frank Breckon, Alex Martinez and Christopher Chambers side of the story...Those where the bike owners names I would like to hear what they say
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EX Motorcycle Thief and chop-shop operator answering questions. da1hobo General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-04-2012 04:00 PM
Chop Shop Busted C.Hern5972 Off Topic 4 10-02-2008 09:49 AM
chop shop pleaseeeeee quicksaveme Off Topic 9 06-05-2007 08:26 PM
chop shop pleaseeeeee quicksaveme Off Topic 1 06-05-2007 08:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #282
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy179 View Post
Facts?
You had 3 stolen motorcycles in your possession.
You copped a DA with a Guilty Plea to a Felony.

Hearsay? You SAY you were innocent.

As far as GP, haven't you been working for them a while now?
Here's a post by you in their forum from 2008:
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28521

Speaks plainly enough for me.
Thats what Im reading since 07

Just digging the hole deeper!
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #283
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post

I used to say the same thing. But as I said, I have 3 kids to think about and when my lawyers says, if for any reason you lose not matter what you will go to jail for 10years. Now I don't know if you have kids, I do. I'm not going to tell them thur a glass window that daddy had to prove to a butch of guys he didn't know on the internet that he didn't do something. Me, my family and my friends know the truth. I dont have to explane or prove to any of you guys anything. I dont hang out with yall, I dont go to meets, I dont even ride on the street. sorry to say but you guys are no more than a stranger on the street to me. should I walk up to a stranger, tell them what happened and tell them i proved I didnt do it, do you think they care.

oh as far as my expensive cars. I sold the mustang along time ago and I make payments on my Mercedes, its 4 years old and I bought it used.
man, I don't have kids so I can't really say what I'd do - but I'd like to think that if I was inoccent that I'd try my damndest to prove it - if only for my kids' sake.

I'm not bashing on you and you're right, you have NOTHING to prove to us. I just can't imagine accepting fault for a crime I didn't commit.

I'd roll the dice.
__________________
freak20brothers



Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #284
brandontx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,746

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F








Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Thats what Im reading since 07

Just digging the hole deeper!
, now he just got caught lying. Not helping yourself any dude. Seriously, go away and just hope everyone forgets about this over time. You're not doing Grand Prix Motoring any favors right now. I know I would never drop my bike off there ever again. This isn't just a little hiccup that only a few know of, both of the shops (very popular ones) I have been to recently were talking about you when I walked in the door. Just go away and hope everyone forgets about how the general manager of Grand Prix Motoring pled guilty to motorcycle theft.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #285
HAPKIDOR6
Senior Member
 
HAPKIDOR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 441

Experience: 10+ years











Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post
Grand Prix Motoring at 8710 Richmond Ave. has taken on new management.
My name is Joseph McCamish, I am now the new General Manager and Vice President. I am happy to be working with Evan again as I did in 2006-2007.
yes I worked here before around that time, but just came back a few months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Thats what Im reading since 07

Just digging the hole deeper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
, now he just got caught lying. Not helping yourself any dude.
see how you guys just jump to with knowing both sides or doing more research
__________________
Joseph P. McCamish
Grand Prix Motoring VP
Team Penetration Racing
#20 C SuperStock
HAPKIDOR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #286
Redux
Senior Member
 
Redux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,669

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
grasshopper









Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post
yes I worked here before around that time, but just came back a few months ago
see how you guys just jump to with knowing both sides or doing more research
No, we are being serious. Lay low for a while and hope it blows over.

Because very few people care about the finer details. You were busted and plead guilty with 3 stolen bikes. You also happen to be the GM of Grand Prix Motoring.

That is all people will need to be "safe than sorry."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
don't try to understand passages in the Bible. It wasn't written to you.
Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #287
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post
I answered all questions the day the post was made.


I didnt work at Gp at the time this all happened, I was hired after it and Evan has none me for 9years and know the truth of what happened
So what would we find out if we asked the 3 guys whos bike you had was my question and it wasnt answered

You didnt tell US you left and came back

Im just saying!
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #288
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,873


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









PYRO said it, let's hear from the 3 peeps that owned the bikes. if even 1 of em says their bike was stolen then it's a done deal; dude's a thief


who's gonna be a detective and look for em on MS or FB?
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #289
signpimp
Senior Member
 
signpimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 781

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 klx110









Send a message via MSN to signpimp
Joseph, I feel your pain...

You guys that keep beating the horse should just let it go. If you have never been in this type of situation, YOU DO NOT KNOW. Those that have been in similar situations know what I'm talking about. What is documented on paper is not always the truth. Just because it is submitted as evidence doesn't mean that it's good evidence. You can pay restitution to someone and have nothing to do with them. You have to follow what the court says and fight off what the DA trys to fabricate up. There comes a point when you get tired of giving the court, bondsman, and your lawyer lots of money. When you watch your lawyer walk off to go joke around with the DA - that's when you realize it's all about money, and how much more can they squeeze out of you. When you are faced with TOUGH, life altering decisions, YOU WILL take the easiest, fastest, and best way out. Whatever you have to do to close that chapter of life and move on without going to jail.

For what it's worth, I have known Joseph for probably 8-10 years and he has always been a standup guy.

Good Luck Joseph! I know you are keeping your head up and pressing on. That's what men do.

Philip Ramirez
signpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #290
brandontx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,746

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F








Quote:
Originally Posted by signpimp View Post
Joseph, I feel your pain...

You guys that keep beating the horse should just let it go. If you have never been in this type of situation, YOU DO NOT KNOW. Those that have been in similar situations know what I'm talking about. What is documented on paper is not always the truth. Just because it is submitted as evidence doesn't mean that it's good evidence. You can pay restitution to someone and have nothing to do with them. You have to follow what the court says and fight off what the DA trys to fabricate up. There comes a point when you get tired of giving the court, bondsman, and your lawyer lots of money. When you watch your lawyer walk off to go joke around with the DA - that's when you realize it's all about money, and how much more can they squeeze out of you. When you are faced with TOUGH, life altering decisions, YOU WILL take the easiest, fastest, and best way out. Whatever you have to do to close that chapter of life and move on without going to jail.

For what it's worth, I have known Joseph for probably 8-10 years and he has always been a standup guy.

Good Luck Joseph! I know you are keeping your head up and pressing on. That's what men do.

Philip Ramirez
Snitch alert! Don't anyone commit crime with this man. LOL.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:16 PM   #291
signpimp
Senior Member
 
signpimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 781

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 klx110









Send a message via MSN to signpimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
Snitch alert! Don't anyone commit crime with this man. LOL.

It's called CI....Confidential Informant
signpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #292
signpimp
Senior Member
 
signpimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 781

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 klx110









Send a message via MSN to signpimp
I didn't say I was one...I just gave the correct term...
signpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #293
albertinhouston
Senior Member
 
albertinhouston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,286












Quote:
Originally Posted by signpimp View Post
Joseph, I feel your pain...

You guys that keep beating the horse should just let it go. If you have never been in this type of situation, YOU DO NOT KNOW. Those that have been in similar situations know what I'm talking about. What is documented on paper is not always the truth. Just because it is submitted as evidence doesn't mean that it's good evidence. You can pay restitution to someone and have nothing to do with them. You have to follow what the court says and fight off what the DA trys to fabricate up. There comes a point when you get tired of giving the court, bondsman, and your lawyer lots of money. When you watch your lawyer walk off to go joke around with the DA - that's when you realize it's all about money, and how much more can they squeeze out of you. When you are faced with TOUGH, life altering decisions, YOU WILL take the easiest, fastest, and best way out. Whatever you have to do to close that chapter of life and move on without going to jail.

For what it's worth, I have known Joseph for probably 8-10 years and he has always been a standup guy.

Good Luck Joseph! I know you are keeping your head up and pressing on. That's what men do.

Philip Ramirez
Philip, did you have a shop?

Last edited by albertinhouston; 07-14-2010 at 07:09 PM.
albertinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #294
Speedy179
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28












The same Phlilip Ramirez who used to own SMD Graphics. The same guy who has multiple felony AD's for miltiple bike and car thefts and "engaging in organized criminal activity". of a character reference.
Speedy179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #295
albertinhouston
Senior Member
 
albertinhouston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,286












Wasn't sure if he is the guy that had a shop on 45 and Main in the 90's. the old House of Wheels place
albertinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #296
Grimace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,255

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by signpimp View Post
I didn't say I was one...I just gave the correct term...
Not to be a , but how did you know the correct term?

And you seemed a bit defensive about the term.
__________________
Quote:
For a minute there I thought we were in trouble.
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #297
signpimp
Senior Member
 
signpimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 781

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 klx110









Send a message via MSN to signpimp
One in the same. You don't know me and I don't know you. I have served my probation sentence, did lots of community service, paid fines, and restitution. I paid my debt to society and now I am now clear. You forgot Criminal Mischief, Evading Arrest, Driving While Intoxicated, Forging a Government Document, AND Engaged in Organized Criminal Activity. No bike thefts...don't talk about what you don't know Speedy179.

I am now an outstanding member of my community. I made mistakes when I was younger, I paid for them, and I moved on with my life. As the saying goes - you lay down with dogs, eventually, you will get their fleas. Other than my organized crime charge, all others were dismissed. You can be taken to grand jury and have charges brought against you without even knowing about it until they serve you a warrant.

It is a case of guilty until you prove your innocence. So in this case, yeah, I have a lot of first hand knowledge on how the system works.

Wanna talk about it? Man up and give me a call. 832.875.0763

Don't sit behind your safe screen and try to bash me.
signpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #298
Grimace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,255

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by signpimp View Post
One in the same. You don't know me and I don't know you. I have served my probation sentence, did lots of community service, paid fines, and restitution. I paid my debt to society and now I am now clear. You forgot Criminal Mischief, Evading Arrest, Driving While Intoxicated, Forging a Government Document, AND Engaged in Organized Criminal Activity. No bike thefts...don't talk about what you don't know Speedy179.

I am now an outstanding member of my community. I made mistakes when I was younger, I paid for them, and I moved on with my life. As the saying goes - you lay down with dogs, eventually, you will get their fleas. Other than my organized crime charge, all others were dismissed. You can be taken to grand jury and have charges brought against you without even knowing about it until they serve you a warrant.

It is a case of guilty until you prove your innocence. So in this case, yeah, I have a lot of first hand knowledge on how the system works.

Wanna talk about it? Man up and give me a call. 832.875.0763 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************832.8 75.0763******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Don't sit behind your safe screen and try to bash me.
I've got no problem giving you a call or even meeting up. I am also not trying to bash you. I also haven't got the whole story. I was just making an observation. You do seem defensive, but I would probably feel defensive if people were saying my character wasn't on the level (cool of you to admit your past). You don't have to worry about me "manning up". One of the things that I love about MH versus a national forum is the fact that we all live close enough to back up what we say if need be. If that isn't good enough then let me know. I have a really busy schedule and try to stay out of trouble, but I stand by what I say. All I really asked for is an explanation as to how you knew the term. It doesn't sound that unreasonable to me.
__________________
Quote:
For a minute there I thought we were in trouble.
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #299
signpimp
Senior Member
 
signpimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 781

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 klx110









Send a message via MSN to signpimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace View Post
Not to be a , but how did you know the correct term?

And you seemed a bit defensive about the term.
Not defensive. I was set-up for failure by a CI. That's how I know. Maybe a little upset years ago, but I've been over that for a long time.
signpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #300
Grimace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,255

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by signpimp View Post
Not defensive. I was set-up for failure by a CI. That's how I know. Maybe a little upset years ago, but I've been over that for a long time.
Thank you for answering the question. I asked because I really don't like people that can't take responsibility for what they have done and get someone busted to cover their (in your case I would still be ). Though I believe that the law (some of it at least) is in place for a good reason, I am not very fond of it because it is biased, often crooked, and usually ineffective.
__________________
Quote:
For a minute there I thought we were in trouble.
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy