MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #261
lbjasonc
Doin it big!
 
lbjasonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: alief
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,874


Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy









Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
If we dig into the court documents will we see any of this? And the 3 rightful owners that were identified what will they say?
+1
__________________
headerbgbn7
lbjasonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EX Motorcycle Thief and chop-shop operator answering questions. da1hobo General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-04-2012 04:00 PM
Chop Shop Busted C.Hern5972 Off Topic 4 10-02-2008 09:49 AM
chop shop pleaseeeeee quicksaveme Off Topic 9 06-05-2007 08:26 PM
chop shop pleaseeeeee quicksaveme Off Topic 1 06-05-2007 08:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #262
Ogre
Ancient one
 
Ogre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Stagecoach
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,302

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Blackbird









Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
WOW...Where the Court docs I wanna see
http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs...67501010&CDI=3

Under the "images" or "documents" tab (these are images of public court documents). You have to setup an account (no cost) to view the docs and they cannot be reposted.

The docs in question are the charging documents. Of course the charges were not proven in court, because there was no trial, but the fact the the document actually names the legal owners of each the three stolen bikes and the fact that the deferred adjudication is predicated on a plea of "GUILTY" tends to lend some credence to the circumstances of the charge.
__________________


"The only thing in life that can't be taken away from you is your integrity. You have to give it away"
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #263
R1_guy
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 85












Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs...67501010&CDI=3

Under the "images" or "documents" tab (these are images of public court documents). You have to setup an account (no cost) to view the docs and they cannot be reposted.

The docs in question are the charging documents. Of course the charges were not proven in court, because there was no trial, but the fact the the document actually names the legal owners of each the three stolen bikes and the fact that the deferred adjudication is predicated on a plea of "GUILTY" tends to lend some credence to the circumstances of the charge.
To sign up it appears you must be either a licensed bondsman or lawfully allowed to practice law. Because it asks for a bondsman number or a BAR number.
R1_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #264
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by R1_guy View Post
To sign up it appears you must be either a licensed bondsman or lawfully allowed to practice law. Because it asks for a bondsman number or a BAR number.
I had problems also but I got in, try to login and it wont let you and a little tab of NEW on the bottom left will take you to where you need to be..

Says he has to also pay restitution of 800 to one of the guys...does anyone know the guys
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #265
Speedy179
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28












So let me get this straight, Joseph McCamish, General manager for Grand Prix Motorcycles, took a deferred adjudication for felony bike theft for having THREE stolen motorcycles in his garage?
That much is fact.

All of you guys saying he doesn't have money don't know what you're talking about. He owns several cars including a very hopped up / expensive Mustang and a Mercedes, so having money to fight this IF HE WAS INNOCENT is not an issue.
I understand he's still the GM over at Grand Prix, so what does that say about them as far as who the choose to have as their GM, or are they neck deep in it too?
For you guys wanting to know what he looks like, here's his Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/122100496

Last edited by Speedy179; 07-14-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Speedy179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #266
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









I dunno. I was giving the benefit of the doubt early on, but 3 bikes.....plead guilty..... sorry duder, not looking good.

I know that if I got charged with a felony that I wasn't guilty of I'd use EVERY last possible resource to clear my name. NO WAY IN I'm copping to a felony that I didn't commit.
__________________
freak20brothers



Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #267
HAPKIDOR6
Senior Member
 
HAPKIDOR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 441

Experience: 10+ years











Quote:
Grand Prix, so what does that say about them as far as who the choose to have as their GM, or are they neck deep in it too?
Here we go, someone else just throwing out there.

Quote:
NO WAY IN I'm copping to a felony that I didn't commit.
I used to say the same thing. But as I said, I have 3 kids to think about and when my lawyers says, if for any reason you lose not matter what you will go to jail for 10years. Now I don't know if you have kids, I do. I'm not going to tell them thur a glass window that daddy had to prove to a butch of guys he didn't know on the internet that he didn't do something. Me, my family and my friends know the truth. I dont have to explane or prove to any of you guys anything. I dont hang out with yall, I dont go to meets, I dont even ride on the street. sorry to say but you guys are no more than a stranger on the street to me. should I walk up to a stranger, tell them what happened and tell them i proved I didnt do it, do you think they care.

oh as far as my expensive cars. I sold the mustang along time ago and I make payments on my Mercedes, its 4 years old and I bought it used.
__________________
Joseph P. McCamish
Grand Prix Motoring VP
Team Penetration Racing
#20 C SuperStock
HAPKIDOR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #268
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Hapkido...is this a true statement? I wanna hear from you
If we dig into the court documents will we see any of this? And the 3 rightful owners that were identified what will they say?
You missed my question
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #269
Speedy179
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28












One stolen bike in the garage "on accident" I might be able to see, but THREE stolen bikes in your garage and a history of selling a ton of bike parts on here and other places?
If I had 3 kids I'd want them to know that I stood up for myself, not copped to a guilty DA plea.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
Speedy179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #270
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,614

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








The reality is going in front of a jury is a . Especially since you get the idea how it would turn out by reading this thread. People can be biased real quick. He had 3 bike. Thats all a jury needs to him and give him 10. I would have done the same.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #271
didimao0072000
Senior Member
 
didimao0072000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Midtown
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 746


Bike(s):
50cc metropolitan









lol.. you didn't have to give us your life story about your dad and parental status, just answer the man's question: did you or did you not have three stolen bikes in your possession?
didimao0072000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #272
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
The reality is going in front of a jury is a . Especially since you get the idea how it would turn out by reading this thread. People can be biased real quick. He had 3 bike. Thats all a jury needs to him and give him 10. I would have done the same.
Well why have three bike...thought he had a bike that someone dropped off and wanted a exhaust help on and lo jack on the bike lead cops to his house...The Court Records have the guys names who owned the bikes..He has to pay restitution to one

Plus NOW ITS THREE BIKE and if they where his FRIENDS BIKES THEN they would have not pressed charges....WHY ARE THERE 3 bike charges with 3 bike owners name...I think the DA had a legit case..all they had to do is bring the 3 owners to the stand and verify if that was thier bike
I would have pled guitly also if I was fooked
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #273
Redux
Senior Member
 
Redux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,669

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
grasshopper









The thing that does not add up the most to me is:

If he is the GM of Grand Prix. Why is he doing private business on the side doing the same thing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
don't try to understand passages in the Bible. It wasn't written to you.
Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #274
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 34,082

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
What is a Slky text, would that be psyck test, and I have taken one ever job, and has always been that way. Every company I have worked for has done it, the only ones that didnt where ma and pop shops that didnt pay, but that is my experience. I am sure there is places out there, but I have yet to have one not do all the above.

J
oops alky test, never had a psy test for any job.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
He had 3 (STOLEN) bikes. .
missed a lil part.......

now stolen or not, theres another question thats been "overlooked"?
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #275
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
The thing that does not add up the most to me is:

If he is the GM of Grand Prix. Why is he doing private business on the side doing the same thing?
+1
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #276
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing
 
PYROBUG51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SPRING
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 6,158


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)






Quote:
Originally Posted by loudr6 View Post
several months back in Houston. One individual busted I know is on this site. Probably engaged in someway in a fair amount of the thefts from members here,..His shop had a bike belonging to a friend of mine which is how i found out. I know there were more than 4 hot bikes but I am not sure exactly how many bikes or if there were other items..I tried to warn in another post but it got deleted. It is fact though. He is currently out on bond for felony. Big name around the area of sport motorcycles and racing...
SOUNDS TO ME SOMEONE DROPPED A DIME ON HIM AND HIS ACTIVITIES
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #277
brandontx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,953

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F








Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post

I used to say the same thing. But as I said, I have 3 kids to think about and when my lawyers says, if for any reason you lose not matter what you will go to jail for 10years. Now I don't know if you have kids, I do. I'm not going to tell them thur a glass window that daddy had to prove to a butch of guys he didn't know on the internet that he didn't do something. Me, my family and my friends know the truth. I dont have to explane or prove to any of you guys anything. I dont hang out with yall, I dont go to meets, I dont even ride on the street. sorry to say but you guys are no more than a stranger on the street to me. should I walk up to a stranger, tell them what happened and tell them i proved I didnt do it, do you think they care.

oh as far as my expensive cars. I sold the mustang along time ago and I make payments on my Mercedes, its 4 years old and I bought it used.
Wake up dude. You were caught with 1,2,3 stolen motorcycles in your garage and were charged with felony theft to which you pled guilty. Whether you did it or not, you are now and will always be known as a MOTORCYCLE THIEF so just drop the "wo is me" speech, tuck your tail between your legs, and just go away.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #278
HAPKIDOR6
Senior Member
 
HAPKIDOR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 441

Experience: 10+ years











Quote:
answer the man's question: did you or did you not have three stolen bikes in your possession?
I answered all questions the day the post was made. I told my story and a few people understood what had happened. sorry you were late for that. also it was a member that told me my lawyer may not like that I posted that so it was removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
The thing that does not add up the most to me is:

If he is the GM of Grand Prix. Why is he doing private business on the side doing the same thing?
I didnt work at Gp at the time this all happened, I was hired after it and Evan has none me for 9years and know the truth of what happened

look, let me put it this way, stop talking on the net, if you want to know what happened get off your walk up to me like a man, introduce your self and I will tell you my side. other then that I don't know any of you guys and really getting to the point were I don't care to prove myself to strangers. this is my last post say what you want, I really dont care anymore. thanks you to the guys that read this and didn't just bashing with out all facts
__________________
Joseph P. McCamish
Grand Prix Motoring VP
Team Penetration Racing
#20 C SuperStock
HAPKIDOR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #279
Redux
Senior Member
 
Redux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,669

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
grasshopper









Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post
If you want to know what happened get off your walk up to me like a man, introduce your self and I will tell you my side. other then that I don't know any of you guys and really getting to the point were I don't care to prove myself to strangers. this is my last post say what you want, I really dont care anymore. thanks you to the guys that read this and didn't just bashing with out all facts
You're really not the one stripped of credibility here.

I doubt any of us will go get work done at Grand Prix anymore. I did business with them in the past, but now sure won't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
don't try to understand passages in the Bible. It wasn't written to you.
Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #280
Speedy179
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28












Facts?
You had 3 stolen motorcycles in your possession.
You copped a DA with a Guilty Plea to a Felony.

Hearsay? You SAY you were innocent.

As far as GP, haven't you been working for them a while now?
Here's a post by you in their forum from 2008:
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28521

Speaks plainly enough for me.
Speedy179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy