MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #261
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
If we dig into the court documents will we see any of this? And the 3 rightful owners that were identified what will they say?
+1
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EX Motorcycle Thief and chop-shop operator answering questions. da1hobo General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-04-2012 04:00 PM
Chop Shop Busted C.Hern5972 Off Topic 4 10-02-2008 09:49 AM
chop shop pleaseeeeee quicksaveme Off Topic 9 06-05-2007 08:26 PM
chop shop pleaseeeeee quicksaveme Off Topic 1 06-05-2007 08:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #262
Ogre
Ancient one

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Blackbird

Quote:
WOW...Where the Court docs I wanna see
http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs...67501010&CDI=3

Under the "images" or "documents" tab (these are images of public court documents). You have to setup an account (no cost) to view the docs and they cannot be reposted.

The docs in question are the charging documents. Of course the charges were not proven in court, because there was no trial, but the fact the the document actually names the legal owners of each the three stolen bikes and the fact that the deferred adjudication is predicated on a plea of "GUILTY" tends to lend some credence to the circumstances of the charge.

"The only thing in life that can't be taken away from you is your integrity. You have to give it away"
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #263
R1_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs...67501010&CDI=3

Under the "images" or "documents" tab (these are images of public court documents). You have to setup an account (no cost) to view the docs and they cannot be reposted.

The docs in question are the charging documents. Of course the charges were not proven in court, because there was no trial, but the fact the the document actually names the legal owners of each the three stolen bikes and the fact that the deferred adjudication is predicated on a plea of "GUILTY" tends to lend some credence to the circumstances of the charge.
To sign up it appears you must be either a licensed bondsman or lawfully allowed to practice law. Because it asks for a bondsman number or a BAR number.
R1_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #264
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1_guy View Post
To sign up it appears you must be either a licensed bondsman or lawfully allowed to practice law. Because it asks for a bondsman number or a BAR number.
I had problems also but I got in, try to login and it wont let you and a little tab of NEW on the bottom left will take you to where you need to be..

Says he has to also pay restitution of 800 to one of the guys...does anyone know the guys
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #265
Speedy179

Feedback Rating: (0)

So let me get this straight, Joseph McCamish, General manager for Grand Prix Motorcycles, took a deferred adjudication for felony bike theft for having THREE stolen motorcycles in his garage?
That much is fact.

All of you guys saying he doesn't have money don't know what you're talking about. He owns several cars including a very hopped up / expensive Mustang and a Mercedes, so having money to fight this IF HE WAS INNOCENT is not an issue.
I understand he's still the GM over at Grand Prix, so what does that say about them as far as who the choose to have as their GM, or are they neck deep in it too?
For you guys wanting to know what he looks like, here's his Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/122100496

Last edited by Speedy179; 07-14-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Speedy179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #266
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

I dunno. I was giving the benefit of the doubt early on, but 3 bikes.....plead guilty..... sorry duder, not looking good.

I know that if I got charged with a felony that I wasn't guilty of I'd use EVERY last possible resource to clear my name. NO WAY IN I'm copping to a felony that I didn't commit.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #267
HAPKIDOR6

Feedback Rating: (5)

Quote:
Grand Prix, so what does that say about them as far as who the choose to have as their GM, or are they neck deep in it too?
Here we go, someone else just throwing out there.

Quote:
NO WAY IN I'm copping to a felony that I didn't commit.
I used to say the same thing. But as I said, I have 3 kids to think about and when my lawyers says, if for any reason you lose not matter what you will go to jail for 10years. Now I don't know if you have kids, I do. I'm not going to tell them thur a glass window that daddy had to prove to a butch of guys he didn't know on the internet that he didn't do something. Me, my family and my friends know the truth. I dont have to explane or prove to any of you guys anything. I dont hang out with yall, I dont go to meets, I dont even ride on the street. sorry to say but you guys are no more than a stranger on the street to me. should I walk up to a stranger, tell them what happened and tell them i proved I didnt do it, do you think they care.

oh as far as my expensive cars. I sold the mustang along time ago and I make payments on my Mercedes, its 4 years old and I bought it used.
#20 C SuperStock
HAPKIDOR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #268
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Hapkido...is this a true statement? I wanna hear from you
If we dig into the court documents will we see any of this? And the 3 rightful owners that were identified what will they say?
You missed my question
Old 07-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #269
Speedy179

One stolen bike in the garage "on accident" I might be able to see, but THREE stolen bikes in your garage and a history of selling a ton of bike parts on here and other places?
If I had 3 kids I'd want them to know that I stood up for myself, not copped to a guilty DA plea.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #270
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

The reality is going in front of a jury is a . Especially since you get the idea how it would turn out by reading this thread. People can be biased real quick. He had 3 bike. Thats all a jury needs to him and give him 10. I would have done the same.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #271
didimao0072000

Bike(s):
50cc metropolitan

lol.. you didn't have to give us your life story about your dad and parental status, just answer the man's question: did you or did you not have three stolen bikes in your possession?
didimao0072000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #272
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
The reality is going in front of a jury is a . Especially since you get the idea how it would turn out by reading this thread. People can be biased real quick. He had 3 bike. Thats all a jury needs to him and give him 10. I would have done the same.
Well why have three bike...thought he had a bike that someone dropped off and wanted a exhaust help on and lo jack on the bike lead cops to his house...The Court Records have the guys names who owned the bikes..He has to pay restitution to one

Plus NOW ITS THREE BIKE and if they where his FRIENDS BIKES THEN they would have not pressed charges....WHY ARE THERE 3 bike charges with 3 bike owners name...I think the DA had a legit case..all they had to do is bring the 3 owners to the stand and verify if that was thier bike
I would have pled guitly also if I was fooked
Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #273
Redux

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
grasshopper

The thing that does not add up the most to me is:

If he is the GM of Grand Prix. Why is he doing private business on the side doing the same thing?
Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #274
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
What is a Slky text, would that be psyck test, and I have taken one ever job, and has always been that way. Every company I have worked for has done it, the only ones that didnt where ma and pop shops that didnt pay, but that is my experience. I am sure there is places out there, but I have yet to have one not do all the above.

J
oops alky test, never had a psy test for any job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
He had 3 (STOLEN) bikes. .
missed a lil part.......

now stolen or not, theres another question thats been "overlooked"?
Old 07-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #275
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post

If he is the GM of Grand Prix. Why is he doing private business on the side doing the same thing?
+1
Old 07-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #276
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudr6 View Post
several months back in Houston. One individual busted I know is on this site. Probably engaged in someway in a fair amount of the thefts from members here,..His shop had a bike belonging to a friend of mine which is how i found out. I know there were more than 4 hot bikes but I am not sure exactly how many bikes or if there were other items..I tried to warn in another post but it got deleted. It is fact though. He is currently out on bond for felony. Big name around the area of sport motorcycles and racing...
SOUNDS TO ME SOMEONE DROPPED A DIME ON HIM AND HIS ACTIVITIES
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #277
brandontx

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post

I used to say the same thing. But as I said, I have 3 kids to think about and when my lawyers says, if for any reason you lose not matter what you will go to jail for 10years. Now I don't know if you have kids, I do. I'm not going to tell them thur a glass window that daddy had to prove to a butch of guys he didn't know on the internet that he didn't do something. Me, my family and my friends know the truth. I dont have to explane or prove to any of you guys anything. I dont hang out with yall, I dont go to meets, I dont even ride on the street. sorry to say but you guys are no more than a stranger on the street to me. should I walk up to a stranger, tell them what happened and tell them i proved I didnt do it, do you think they care.

oh as far as my expensive cars. I sold the mustang along time ago and I make payments on my Mercedes, its 4 years old and I bought it used.
Wake up dude. You were caught with 1,2,3 stolen motorcycles in your garage and were charged with felony theft to which you pled guilty. Whether you did it or not, you are now and will always be known as a MOTORCYCLE THIEF so just drop the "wo is me" speech, tuck your tail between your legs, and just go away.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #278
HAPKIDOR6

Feedback Rating: (5)

Quote:
answer the man's question: did you or did you not have three stolen bikes in your possession?
I answered all questions the day the post was made. I told my story and a few people understood what had happened. sorry you were late for that. also it was a member that told me my lawyer may not like that I posted that so it was removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post

I didnt work at Gp at the time this all happened, I was hired after it and Evan has none me for 9years and know the truth of what happened

look, let me put it this way, stop talking on the net, if you want to know what happened get off your walk up to me like a man, introduce your self and I will tell you my side. other then that I don't know any of you guys and really getting to the point were I don't care to prove myself to strangers. this is my last post say what you want, I really dont care anymore. thanks you to the guys that read this and didn't just bashing with out all facts
#20 C SuperStock
HAPKIDOR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #279
Redux

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPKIDOR6 View Post
If you want to know what happened get off your walk up to me like a man, introduce your self and I will tell you my side. other then that I don't know any of you guys and really getting to the point were I don't care to prove myself to strangers. this is my last post say what you want, I really dont care anymore. thanks you to the guys that read this and didn't just bashing with out all facts
You're really not the one stripped of credibility here.

I doubt any of us will go get work done at Grand Prix anymore. I did business with them in the past, but now sure won't.
Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #280
Speedy179

Facts?
You had 3 stolen motorcycles in your possession.
You copped a DA with a Guilty Plea to a Felony.

Hearsay? You SAY you were innocent.

As far as GP, haven't you been working for them a while now?
Here's a post by you in their forum from 2008:
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28521

Speaks plainly enough for me.

Advertisement