MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #101
350zaid

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-6R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
well...... look what we got here...()
so the plan is
1st school
2 a good job
3 family...etc
we all know how things work but we dont all follow the rulles, now do we??
if you wanna be A HEAD and give me for it...then sir....GTFO of my thread and make your own thread on how not to make kids before you are married and have a good job .
so of us do things that we have to take care of, one way or another.....
so...tell me... are you a fuking still a virgin or what...you dont like to ??
its that what it is...you dont any girl till you get married??

and if you are married then you are no help to this thread....

so do me a BIG favor sir... you need to GTFO and dont tell me anything like you are a perfect person.
everyone here has told me a lot of good things that has make me realize that i need to put my self together and take care of my family AS I BEEN DOING AS OF TODAY...but you come in and started talking about im stupid for having kids so young?? well...it was not a plan to have kids but i am 100% glad i did, i love my kids and family, so like i always say.... happens for a good reason!!!!

so sir....nothing personal but if you are not going to give me advice and dont have kids and you are not married then WTF are you doing in this thread?? i know the right thing to do! but we dont all do them?? do we??

ON THE OTHER HAND....
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS POSTED HERE AND TOLD ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND BEEN MARRIED AND HAVING A BIKE... BUT FOR THOSE THAT DONT DO ANY GOOD ON GIVING ADVISE AND WANNA TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE KEEP YOUR OWN COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF.

THANKS EVERYONE!!
man this guy here is one of best dads I have ever seen..I see this guy buying his son and daughter a small little puppy and he's always trying to play with them either on the pocket bikes or just hanging out with them. When I sometime I call him to ride he usually says that he's gonna try to hang out with his kids and I always give him but I am glad that hes always tries to do stuff with kids even tho when all his friends are out riding or drinking one the other but that's a good thing staying home with the family, having some quality time. Floyd its just part of life...it's gonna get tough but I am pretty sure you will make it just fine
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4/28/10 M&G 7PM - Riders Helpin Riders Pasadena Hooter's Flip Events, Meets and Rides 221 05-09-2010 10:44 PM
F4i Riders---Need your opinion Mr.Jones How To's and Q & A's 13 11-01-2008 03:40 PM
BMW Riders/Honda Riders/Kawasaki Riders...read on BlackWidow General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 04-24-2008 05:32 PM
I'm getting married! fuknrobert Off Topic 19 07-24-2006 06:25 AM
opinion from experienced riders newrider05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 43 05-26-2005 08:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #102
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
Im calling him a dumbass for having kids so young. Its plain irresponsible. He didnt plan to have kids i guarantee it.

Im glad hes trying to help his family.
You are retarded. There is nothing wrong with having kids. Whether your 18 or 82 your never ready for them. Plus he will still be young and get to enjoy his kids even more because he wont be an old fart when he grows up.

FK U man. You aint no one to tell people their a fool for having kids young. Maybe he wanted kids. Your a Fking raaatard. EAT t and Die mother fker. Ill smoke your azz.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #103
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
My opinion is people should establish themselves and a career so they can raise there kids with all the deserve. If you dont like my opinion fine...but thats what it is..

thanks.
Im my opinion if you havn't been married by age 25 your probably gay or have gay tendancies. By 30 you should have 2 or 3 wifes.

You don't see me brodcasting that opinion though. so don't dog someone on there own thread based on your opinion. Start another thread for that then hate. don't hate on his thread. A$$

This is way of topic
Old 06-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #104
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuck View Post
says the guy going through the divorce...

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=144312
ya. Im getting divorced. The btch would not let my ride. and She knocked over one of my bikes on purpose. And she smashed my laptop. She has got to go... I think anyone would agree.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #105
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
well...... look what we got here...()
so the plan is
1st school
2 a good job
3 family...etc
we all know how things work but we dont all follow the rulles, now do we??
if you wanna be A HEAD and give me for it...then sir....GTFO of my thread and make your own thread on how not to make kids before you are married and have a good job .
so of us do things that we have to take care of, one way or another.....
so...tell me... are you a fuking still a virgin or what...you dont like to ??
its that what it is...you dont any girl till you get married??

and if you are married then you are no help to this thread....

so do me a BIG favor sir... you need to GTFO and dont tell me anything like you are a perfect person.
everyone here has told me a lot of good things that has make me realize that i need to put my self together and take care of my family AS I BEEN DOING AS OF TODAY...but you come in and started talking about im stupid for having kids so young?? well...it was not a plan to have kids but i am 100% glad i did, i love my kids and family, so like i always say.... happens for a good reason!!!!

so sir....nothing personal but if you are not going to give me advice and dont have kids and you are not married then WTF are you doing in this thread?? i know the right thing to do! but we dont all do them?? do we??

ON THE OTHER HAND....
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS POSTED HERE AND TOLD ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND BEEN MARRIED AND HAVING A BIKE... BUT FOR THOSE THAT DONT DO ANY GOOD ON GIVING ADVISE AND WANNA TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE KEEP YOUR OWN COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF.

THANKS EVERYONE!!
+infinity ------------------------ Got your back bro. that . Dude probably fingers himself to sleep at night.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #106
NgaWhat

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Gsxr 600

this is alot of reading....so ill just through in my experience

yea im also getting tired of my chick being with my 24/7

she doesnt work...so after i quit my job to go to college...she decided to do the same thing

so my schedule is at home with her, at school with her, at home with her again...the one thing that me off is she cant go get some food by herself, calls my all the time "where you at" " where did u go" "i called you like 10 times and you didnt pick up"...like man. 1. i get no reception inside one of the buildings 2. give me some space nga

my first class starts at 9ish AM-11ish AM, and hers starts right after mines ends (thank , a few hours of room), but then i stay so ican do homework and hit the gym, then in like 1-2 hours i got another class, during that whole time aftr she gets out, i get bugged the out of

solution...almost ended up getting a divorce because we got into an arguement over getting some space and she gets mad and pushes my bike over.....thats right..she went to push my bike over while its sitting in the garage on the kick stand

this was like 2-3 weeks ago...and im still tempted about called (713) FREEDOM
Old 06-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #107
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgaWhat View Post

she doesnt work...so after i quit my job to go to college...she decided to do the same thing

so my schedule is at home with her, at school with her, at home with her again...the one thing that me off is she cant go get some food by herself, calls my all the time "where you at" " where did u go" "i called you like 10 times and you didnt pick up"...like man. 1. i get no reception inside one of the buildings 2. give me some space nga

my first class starts at 9ish AM-11ish AM, and hers starts right after mines ends (thank , a few hours of room), but then i stay so ican do homework and hit the gym, then in like 1-2 hours i got another class, during that whole time aftr she gets out, i get bugged the out of

solution...almost ended up getting a divorce because we got into an arguement over getting some space and she gets mad and pushes my bike over.....thats right..she went to push my bike over while its sitting in the garage on the kick stand

!
Old 06-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #108
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Being a woman who was also a stay-at-home mom...

There is nothing you can do to make your wife feel like you're giving the right amount of time to her and the kids. It won't matter what you do - you'll never get it right, because you're working (maybe going to school?), and are trying to have a social life.

In her mind, she is raising two small children and doesn't have any time for work, school, or a social life. She's jealous (maybe only subconsciously) of your time away from the family, because she can't have the same.

She is trying to be a good mom and with that comes giving up a lot of yourself. Once the kids start school and she has some time to herself, or gets back into the workplace, or college she will change again. This I am 100% certain. - been there, done that

Be patient with her and give as much as you can without giving up what you're interested in. If you do - it was already said - you will become bitter. She is being irrational, and it's not truly her fault, but it's not your fault, either. I think having a few hours twice a week to yourself is not asking too much. If you can, try giving her a few hours a week to herself. If she has girl friends suggest she and her girls go shopping and you'll take care of the kids. Or take the kids to the pool or park and leave her home alone - I cherished those moments when my kids were small.

Mine are teenagers now, and I can leave them home alone and I'm able to get out of the house and ride more. I am a student now, because I can take classes and not worry about the times I'm away. I almost never left my kids with a sitter when they were little, and I wouldn't change anything, but I'm glad I can get out now.

Sorry so long.

Man version:

Be patient and give her time. She's just being a good mom, and it's tiring.

Hope that puts it in perspective for you.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Old 06-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #109
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:

Yikes. I can't stand jealous/insecure people. She needs to make some friends of her own, so she won't be up your . Where do you guys go to school?

Old 06-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #110
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
There is nothing you can do to make your wife feel like you're giving the right amount of time to her and the kids. It won't matter what you do - you'll never get it right, because you're working (maybe going to school?), and are trying to have a social life.

In her mind, she is raising two small children and doesn't have any time for work, school, or a social life. She's jealous (maybe only subconsciously) of your time away from the family, because she can't have the same.

She is trying to be a good mom and with that comes giving up a lot of yourself. Once the kids start school and she has some time to herself, or gets back into the workplace, or college she will change again. This I am 100% certain. - been there, done that

Be patient with her and give as much as you can without giving up what you're interested in. If you do - it was already said - you will become bitter. She is being irrational, and it's not truly her fault, but it's not your fault, either. I think having a few hours twice a week to yourself is not asking too much. If you can, try giving her a few hours a week to herself. If she has girl friends suggest she and her girls go shopping and you'll take care of the kids. Or take the kids to the pool or park and leave her home alone - I cherished those moments when my kids were small.

Mine are teenagers now, and I can leave them home alone and I'm able to get out of the house and ride more. I am a student now, because I can take classes and not worry about the times I'm away. I almost never left my kids with a sitter when they were little, and I wouldn't change anything, but I'm glad I can get out now.

Sorry so long.

Man version:

Be patient and give her time. She's just being a good mom, and it's tiring.

Hope that puts it in perspective for you.
ahhh... once again squoddy proves she is a rare SANE female. lol
Old 06-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #111
NgaWhat

Bike(s):
Gsxr 600

Quote:
Yikes. I can't stand jealous/insecure people. She needs to make some friends of her own, so she won't be up your . Where do you guys go to school?
north harris, she wants to go EVERYWHERE i go and its getting really annoying

she is the most insecure person i know....u wont believe the "rules" i follow just to keep her sane

i can go on and on but this isnt my thread
Old 06-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #112
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

One more thing-

Buy her a zoo or museum membership, waterpark passes, or whatever it takes to get her and the kids out of the house together. I was in San Antonio when my kids were small, and we went to the zoo, library, Six Flags, SeaWorld, and park everyday! We NEVER stayed at home. We had a choo-choo train wagon and I dragged my kids all over town.

When they were a little older, we rode bicycles a lot - to school and home from school (we only lived a mile and a half and they don't bus that close). I put them in a mothers' day out program at the church one day a week when they were 3.

There were a lot of opportunities for me to be social with the kids. Encourage her to do the same. She'll be a lot happier for it.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #113
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
north harris, she wants to go EVERYWHERE i go and its getting really annoying

she is the most insecure person i know....u wont believe the "rules" i follow just to keep her sane

i can go on and on but this isnt my thread
I have lived life in your shoes, and I do not regret for one moment that I don't live there anymore. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. Hopefully it will get better and not worse. Please - don't follow her rules. I did, and didn't even realize it until after he was gone. You won't be able to change her - don't change yourself for her. Neither of you can be happy like that.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #114
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
ahhh... once again squoddy proves she is a rare SANE female. lol
Haha. I haven't always been. That's how I know what he's dealing with. I've been the uptight mother - trust me. I have been the bossy wife. I'm just lucky that I can see it for what it is now, and don't do it anymore.

Old 06-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #115
NgaWhat

Bike(s):
Gsxr 600

Quote:
I have lived life in your shoes, and I do not regret for one moment that I don't live there anymore. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. Hopefully it will get better and not worse. Please - don't follow her rules. I did, and didn't even realize it until after he was gone. You won't be able to change her - don't change yourself for her. Neither of you can be happy like that.
i plan to go back into the military once i get my degree, and if we are still together (i know the relationship is not going to get better) im leaving to another country/state and will refuse to bring her along

i can just picture it now...being away for YEARS, and not giving a
Old 06-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #116
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Its all fun and games until she ups and leaves with the kids...Family, Work then Hobbies in my opinion..Ive been down that road and it sucked..We split but I have better and rearranged my priorities...I say Family before work because When you family leaves it will drive you crazy as a man and I will never put money or work in front of my family again....
Old 06-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #117
NgaWhat

Bike(s):
Gsxr 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Its all fun and games until she ups and leaves with the kids...Family, Work then Hobbies in my opinion..Ive been down that road and it sucked..We split but I have better and rearranged my priorities...I say Family before work because When you family leaves it will drive you crazy as a man and I will never put money or work in front of my family again....
im the opposite..will end my rant here because ill have too much to say and will stir up another ,probably pointless, arguement

P.S. we dont have kids, main reason is cuz i know the state will screw me over in child support

my way of thinking is wierd
Old 06-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #118
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coast Rider View Post
You are retarded. There is nothing wrong with having kids. Whether your 18 or 82 your never ready for them. Plus he will still be young and get to enjoy his kids even more because he wont be an old fart when he grows up.

FK U man. You aint no one to tell people their a fool for having kids young. Maybe he wanted kids. Your a Fking raaatard. EAT t and Die mother fker. Ill smoke your azz.
Quote:
Im my opinion if you havn't been married by age 25 your probably gay or have gay tendancies. By 30 you should have 2 or 3 wifes.

You don't see me brodcasting that opinion though. so don't dog someone on there own thread based on your opinion. Start another thread for that then hate. don't hate on his thread. A$$

This is way of topic
Quote:
+infinity ------------------------ Got your back bro. that . Dude probably fingers himself to sleep at night.

!!!......That was awesome buddy!!!!
so just got back from work and see my wife posted something she shouldnt have because she didnt understand one of the person that posted!

anyways.......thanks again to everyone that has posted here (MH have some great people)
i got some PM from other people saying that they are having the same problems and are glad that i posted this thread to make them realize what they were doing.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #119
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
Lol. Right!?!?!