MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #201
ZaXoS

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
R1100S
GSX-R
VFR 750
Africa Twin (XRV-750)
CB750-k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhangyx View Post
OMG, STFU, you sound like a little European baby.

You obviously have never ridden a busa. "controlling" the front wheel from coming up, on a track, is not an easy thing to do if his level of fun is....fast.

And who are you to criticize people wearing jeans during PARADE LAPS? Maybe you should look at your myspace page again, cuz last time I checked, you have pics of yourself doing wheelies with a chick on the back of you bike, while in jeans and wearing no gear at all. Not to mention your main page with a pic of you in jeans...

You, along with lots of other crybabies, are a reason people stray away from this site. If you have a problem with the way a track runs their sessions, or parade laps, just dont go back. Dont come on here and try to bash them, cuz frankly, they're going to fill up every trackday with their "circus" rules regardless.

Please dont post anymore.
You checking my myspace page? Weird and really creepy. I haven't even checked that for years, forgot I had one.
Why you trying to be insulting man? Just offering my opinion for everyone's safety. There is always room for improvements. Some agree with me and some don't, but calling names? why? uncalled for.
Not bashing anyone, just saying some people ignored the rules in my opinion.
No problem with the organizers suggested or implied. Jeans are fine for parade laps especially with kevlar like mine.....you know for riding on the street.
My concern was that it looked chaotic and cages do not belong in with bikes, last time I checked at least I had never seen bikes and cars racing at the same time. But what do I know, I have obviously never riden a busa but let me say this, there was a guy on a ZX14, he had no problems riding like a gentleman and abiding by the rules.
4/13 Sunday ride South side ride zx6r-25580 Events, Meets and Rides 23 04-16-2014 09:10 AM
12-15-13 Sunday ride lildjloop Events, Meets and Rides 1 12-15-2013 04:05 PM
Sunday, 6/9/13 Ride to Somerville, TX jimrad Events, Meets and Rides 206 06-12-2013 02:38 AM
Noob Ride--Sunday 5/13 pinball Events, Meets and Rides 102 05-14-2012 03:39 PM
Need a Ride to TWS (Texas World Speedway) for Sunday 5/13/2012 NewRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 05-11-2012 04:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #202
ZaXoS

Bike(s):
R1100S
GSX-R
VFR 750
Africa Twin (XRV-750)
CB750-k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
LOL, I have video evidence!!

I can't wait, let me know when posted, I would like to study any weak areas that I can improve on.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #203
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Oh my look how out of control that was! JK! Saxos you are looking more and more like a big [INSERT YOUR FAVORITE EXPLETIVE].
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #204
ZaXoS

Bike(s):
R1100S
GSX-R
VFR 750
Africa Twin (XRV-750)
CB750-k1

Thanks for trying to stir the pot Brandon
Old 06-15-2010, 05:40 AM   #205
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaXoS View Post
Or Take the ZZR with the saddlebags for example, he had a blast in his eyes. From the outside though it looked like he was holding people up in turns, then he would gun it every single time on the straight next to the cement wall and pass 5-6 bikes, then park it before the first left from the inside becasue he was next to the wall while all the others more in the midfield follwoing a line.
The guy on the ZZR 1200 shot the video that's posted. He had someone right in front of him on every turn until the last lap after the checkered flag. Looks like he was the one being held up in turns.
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #206
GradyB
One arm one leg gimp

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2008 GSX 650F RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
The guy on the ZZR 1200 shot the video that's posted. He had someone right in front of him on every turn until the last lap after the checkered flag. Looks like he was the one being held up in turns.
Hey I could only go as fast as the people in front of me. The one guy with the 600 passed me then parked himself there BUT i dont see anything crazy or out of control.
GradyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #207
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

DrAwkwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #208
tex_garza
can a busa be a trackbike

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2009 hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaXoS View Post
You checking my myspace page? Weird and really creepy. I haven't even checked that for years, forgot I had one.
Why you trying to be insulting man? Just offering my opinion for everyone's safety. There is always room for improvements. Some agree with me and some don't, but calling names? why? uncalled for.
Not bashing anyone, just saying some people ignored the rules in my opinion.
No problem with the organizers suggested or implied. Jeans are fine for parade laps especially with kevlar like mine.....you know for riding on the street.
My concern was that it looked chaotic and cages do not belong in with bikes, last time I checked at least I had never seen bikes and cars racing at the same time. But what do I know, I have obviously never riden a busa but let me say this, there was a guy on a ZX14, he had no problems riding like a gentleman and abiding by the rules.
riding like a gentleman how is that if u think riding on a track is too dangerous and dont approve of how tim conducts his parade laps then dont go back and go to church on sunday or golf but stop being a euro u should do everyone a favor and stop posting and cancel ur account completely
tex_garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #209
Horn09

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom

399px Internet serious business

Last edited by Horn09; 06-15-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Horn09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #210
ZaXoS

Bike(s):
R1100S
GSX-R
VFR 750
Africa Twin (XRV-750)
CB750-k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex_garza View Post
riding like a gentleman how is that if u think riding on a track is too dangerous and dont approve of how tim conducts his parade laps then dont go back and go to church on sunday or golf but stop being a euro u should do everyone a favor and stop posting and cancel ur account completely

Well, you're right, there is no point posting here, I just posted my observations, mentioned how much fun it looked but also unnecessarily risky at times. Instructors as for feedback every time, so I gave my 2c.

You of course try to find any chance you get to instigate an internet fight by being insulting and now dragging Tim into it, If I didn't like him or his business I wouldn't be "paying" to be there. Already got a PM that you do this every month or so with someone. We get it, you're tough.

So there, you win ! ! ! The Parade laps were 100% safe and you never popped the front wheel. The sun must have gotten to me, i was seeing things, I apologize to everyone that had to read through all this back and forth BS.
No more posting on this, it was suppose to be informative, not to start an argument of egos. Hopefully we are all on MH to make things better and safer for riders, not to fight among us.

See you on the track next time !
Old 06-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #211
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

i love oreo cookie shake from jack & box......
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #212
WWFII

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
K8 Hayabusa (STOLEN)

Okay, I apologize.

For those in the know, the awesome power of the Hayabusa is difficult to tame. My wrist rolled back a little too much on the straight, and the front-wheel defied gravity for a moment.

Last edited by WWFII; 06-15-2010 at 08:23 PM.
WWFII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #213
zx14shedevil

Bike(s):
08 ZX14

Enjoyed the ride and track sunday thanks.
zx14shedevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement