MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Otis

Feedback Rating: (0)

Texas Xtreme Race #5 June 19-20

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that the next race is June 19-20 at Middleton, Tx. Just north of Outlaw by about 45 minutes. Great property and a much faster course then Outlaw was. Middleton is a favorite property for a lot of racers. Come on out and camp for the weekend. There is a very large tank that you can fish in and it is stocked with bass , catfish and some other types. The property is primitive, no water or hook ups but there will be clean porta cans on site. Remember that if you race the 2hr, the start time was moved up to 9:00. 1hr and 2hr racers will race at the same time on Sunday.

Race flier is on our website here. Thanks Chris!http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing....iddletonII.pdf

Come on out and have some summer fun!

Otis
Otis is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Texas Xtreme ORR June 18/19 Event #6 20 minutes outside Houston! dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 14 06-20-2011 05:11 PM
Texas Xtreme Round #3-Huntsville Mar. 19&20 dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 30 03-23-2011 09:31 AM
Texas Xtreme Off Road Racing Round #2, Feb 19-20, 2011 Otis Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 18 02-24-2011 03:45 PM
Xtreme Race Nov 20-21, 2010! Zars Ranch Otis Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 18 11-22-2010 01:48 PM
Texas Xtreme Offroad Racing EVENT #2 3/20 & 3/21 dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 12 03-22-2010 11:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
To those interested in attending this event....I am highly looking into driving up to Middleton before the sun comes up Sunday morning. I'll get there in time to do the 8 am parade lap and then the 1 hour race @ 9 and then pack up and head back home. Too hot for my liking to camp or race (not really, but it certainly isn't my favorite), but I can't miss out on the points.

If you need your bike trailered b/c you don't have a way to tow it there, I may be able to assist as well....just let me know in advance to make arrangements.

Thanks Otis! See you in a few weeks.
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:34 AM   #3
Navajib

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Moto-in-a-Box (CRF450R Motard)
Some Dirties
WTB: Adv Moto!

Argh. I won't be able to make this since I will be picking up our new trailer from OKC area.
I heard a lot of great things about this course too! Bah.
But we will have A/C where hook-ups are available now from then on out.
Navajib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
Otis

Feedback Rating: (0)

Talking Course Video

Here we go! The race is a week out. Middleton had 3 days of rain and made absolutely awesome conditions for next weekend! This video was shot as the rain was ending and towards the end of the day and as you can tell the property is in great shape! There are no course markings yet as it is too early. Lots of open runs and some nice tight new woods I cut! 11 miles in all and very fast!!! No easy/hards just a fun flowing course with some tight technical sections.

D riders will have 30 minute +/-
C riders 25 minutes give or take

http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing.com/Videos.html

Come on out June 19-20, 2010 for some summer fun and remember the schedule change for Sunday. If you need the flier it is here.

http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing.com/fliers.html

****ALL SUNDAY RACES START AT 9:00*****
Otis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement