MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2006, 04:42 AM   #61
ownage
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C FREE BURLESQUE SHOW WITH FREE BOOZE! TONIGHT! 10/20/2011 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 33 10-21-2011 08:46 AM
Free Food, Free Alchohol PLS&R Cookoff Sat 9.26.9 Flip Events, Meets and Rides 1 09-26-2009 02:22 PM
Free Food, Free Alchohol PLS&R Cookoff Fri 9.25.9 Flip Events, Meets and Rides 0 09-25-2009 04:57 PM
saturday free food & free alcohol. kind of. Flip Events, Meets and Rides 1 05-16-2009 06:52 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2006, 10:33 AM   #62
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
one thing though some of those smaller places have judges that won't let you sit the tickets out such as montgomery and that hedgewig place. some of those judges will make you sit until someone finally comes to pay them. they've caught on....... plus let me tell you i GURANTEE those other tickets are not warrants because they do a NATIONWIDE warrant search in that last holding cell right before you get out and they give you your property. if you have a warrant anywhere else in the nation they will hold you until that county comes to get you.
i know for a fact that i sitll have warrants. cause my license is suspended for the one in montgomery county. I have no idea why they didn't show up. I've been trying to call the warrant hotline, but can't get through. I need to get the rest of my taken care of pronto. I'm paranoid that the neighbor is going to make some up and call the cops again. She's just trying to get us in trouble. I'm not going to jail for that chick again. Does anyone know of a place i can call or check online without calling the acutal court.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:37 AM   #63
akimezunico

Bike(s):
Seka II

Send a message via AIM to akimezunico
my friend defended himself when he was 16 for 3 diff tickets and got out of em all... trial by jury. he just asked the cop a lot of questions about what happened REALLY fast and about 3 questions he got wrong, so they dismissed them all the same way. i just get my lawyer to change the court date like 3 times if possible and the cop forgets eventualy
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
worthlesswithoutpics
4thgenerationmaxima
akimezunico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:39 AM   #64
TxVrod

All of your warrants are not going to show up for all entities unless there is some sort of reciprocating reporting agreement or if the reporting entities are in the same region. Montgomery County may not necessarily be in the same region as Harris.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:42 AM   #65
Jimmy
Get Low, Get Fast

Bike(s):
R1

Send a message via Yahoo to Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie
it really wasn't that bad. Just very crouded in the holding cells and hot as . They had no AC on and there was about 75 girls in a 18x18 room.

Hmmm . . . sounds like heaven to me!!!
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:47 AM   #66
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

like i said, not with the kind of crackhead, aids infested prostitutes that were in there.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:49 AM   #67
michellies
Mrs. HoPD

Quote:
i know for a fact that i sitll have warrants. cause my license is suspended for the one in montgomery county. I have no idea why they didn't show up. I've been trying to call the warrant hotline, but can't get through. I need to get the rest of my taken care of pronto. I'm paranoid that the neighbor is going to make some up and call the cops again. She's just trying to get us in trouble. I'm not going to jail for that chick again. Does anyone know of a place i can call or check online without calling the acutal court.
from what i know. if a cop takes you in and you have warrants.. even in different counties.. or a different state they would transfer you.. they wouldn't just let you go.. they would transfer you to all the places you have warrants and you're suppose to serve time for thoes too. unless someone bails you out..... or from what i know/ heard.
FULL SERVICE MOTORCYCLE SHOP
(281) 651-1961
michellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:54 AM   #68
Jimmy
Get Low, Get Fast

Bike(s):
R1

Send a message via Yahoo to Jimmy
Quote:
like i said, not with the kind of crackhead, aids infested prostitutes that were in there.

Call a bail bonds co. and ask them to do a search, and tell them what counties you are needing. They'll give you the information if they think you might do business with them.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:55 AM   #69
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

lol good call... thanks..
Old 06-26-2006, 10:58 AM   #70
EFmang
secret AGENT

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
depends on distance and amount of fines.. if you have a ticket for 100bux they not coming to get you from Sanantonio. they most likley will transfer you in the same city to diffrent precincts. but only if the county wants to come get you.. they holding jail will contact the outstandin warrent and ask if they want a hold... if so then your goin on a trip if not your free.... also if you do have a hold the holding jail your in can hold you for 10 days. before they are required to let you leave. only time i seen a transfer was some one that had a felony in KERRVILL and they came to get him in county. but other then that if you only owe a small amount they not goin to waist their time unless their are a bunch goin to the same place and its worth it..
Old 06-26-2006, 11:55 AM   #71
RIP11

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2004 GSXR 600 track

Send a message via AIM to RIP11
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFmang
depends on distance and amount of fines.. if you have a ticket for 100bux they not coming to get you from Sanantonio. they most likley will transfer you in the same city to diffrent precincts. but only if the county wants to come get you.. they holding jail will contact the outstandin warrent and ask if they want a hold... if so then your goin on a trip if not your free.... also if you do have a hold the holding jail your in can hold you for 10 days. before they are required to let you leave. only time i seen a transfer was some one that had a felony in KERRVILL and they came to get him in county. but other then that if you only owe a small amount they not goin to waist their time unless their are a bunch goin to the same place and its worth it..
thats pretty much the way it works, they wont waste thier time comming to get you for traffic warrants.
RIP11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:07 PM   #72
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Your in the cool club now!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote